Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hahahah, true true! I'm a Jo fangirl too, so yes it's like hitting two birds with one stone! 😆 And If I remember correctly there's documentaries that used something similar for Jo...so good thinking on your part. Berry shmart! 😆
344471 thumbnail
^^ Didn't you realize the connection before me pointing it out? :p
wonkyfaint thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^^ Didn't you realize the connection before me pointing it out? :p

I actually didn't! 😆
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fred-give her hell from us peeves! was the best for me!
wonkyfaint thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanu112

fred-give her hell from us peeves! was the best for me!

It's hilarious how Peeves and F/G are friendly, they have so much in common! 🤣But of course, Peeves is much more irritating! :P

Not sure if these have been posted:

I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind... At these times... I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Pensieve," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore

(oh man, invisibility cloak and the Pensieve are the two MOST tempting things to me!)

Curiosity is not a sin... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Pensieve," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore

Edited by Ninotchka - 13 years ago
shalini.cid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Cormac: "umm.. good .. what are these?" | Harry: "Dragon Balls!" <Cormac Vomits> 😛 and on Snape's shoes .. |Severus Snape: You just earned yourself a Month's detention Mclaggen *impassive face* 😃😃
shalini.cid thumbnail
Ron - "How much for these?" Fred & George - "5 galleons"; Ron - "I am your brother" ; Fred & George - "Ten Galleons!"
shalini.cid thumbnail
?"How do you feel, Georgie?" whispered Mrs. Weasley.
George's fingers groped for the side of his head.
"Saintlike," he murmured.
"What's wrong with him?" croaked Fred, looking terrified. "Is his mind affected?"
"Saintlike," repeated George, opening his eyes and looking up at his brother. "You see...I'm holy. Holey, Fred, geddit?"
"Pathetic. Pathetic! With the whole wide world of ear-related humor before you, you go with holey?"
shalini.cid thumbnail
?"What is happening at Hogwarts , Dad?" said Fred. What were they(Crouch and Bagman) talking about?

"You will know soon enough" replied Mr. Weasley.

"Its a classified information until the Ministry decides to release it, Mr. Crouch did not want to disclose it" intervened Percy.

"Oh Shut up, WEATHERBY" said Fred.
shalini.cid thumbnail
?"What is happening at Hogwarts , Dad?" said Fred. What were they(Crouch and Bagman) talking about?

"You will know soon enough" replied Mr. Weasley.

"Its a classified information until the Ministry decides to release it, Mr. Crouch did not want to disclose it" intervened Percy.

"Oh Shut up, WEATHERBY" said Fred.