Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Minnie

Hey cool it Thespian and Queenbee,you too.

Thespian,we are greatful for the update but there is no need to be rude and abusive while updating and specifically using a language so vile. ......." extends the paw..." yuck!!!!!! This forum is doing very well without such atrocious desecration of any character,thank you.We have refrained so far and we are not about to start now.

Not everyone thinks Simran is goody two shoes and nor is everyone rooting for Abhi and Simran to get together.But we don't need to get so bitchy about it either.With that kind of thoughts about any character,real or fictious,people like Abhi's mom seriously can take a few lessons in vile thinking!!!!!

And Queenbee,though I hate to say this to you,I think you lost your cool there and got a little personal.I do agree on everything you say but getting personal and personal attack is a big no no.

If both of you have anything further to say which is of personal nature

then please use the pm.Retaliatory message is not allowed and calling any names aren't allowed either.If you ever feel this way again,then please report it to the moderators and they will deal with it.

Yes Minnie... I agree I was rude and got personal. Sorry 😊... I shud've just said that the uphate...err update... was unbecomingly be-'witch-ified' and left it at that...
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† OK Queenbee,apology accepted.Just be careful next time😊
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thespian and queenbee...you have to know that this forum has some rules and members has to go by some basic rules and this is to keep the forum clean. We have members who are in teenage or exactly at 10. So please control on your emotions and think before you post.
thespian thumbnail

OK, I am sorry that even I got personal after complaining about it.

I will go back to being a passive reader.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thespian thats good. I think it will be good for this forum that in case, there is no update available , the person putting up the update from some other site can just read it and think to himself/herself whether this update is worth putting in india forums. If you read the updates provided here (in all soaps), it has a great deal of dignity and words are constructively framed. So I just advise you, thespian to post updates which are well written. Definitely, well written updates are apreciated in this forum.

I think this matter should be closed here.

Queenbee, cool off.Thats what i can say.Minnie, Smisha thanks for the calm you achieved. Sorry for logging in late, i was caught u with a personal problem.

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

Queenbee, cool off.Thats what i can say.Minnie, Smisha thanks for the calm you achieved. Sorry for logging in late, i was caught u with a personal problem.

Sree, if i was any cooler, I'd be an Eskimo in a freezer eating an ice-cream πŸ˜†
Minnie thumbnail

πŸ˜† queenbee!!!

It's OK Thespian.We are greatful to u for posting the update.No need to become a passive reader.😊 We will look forward to ur participation in our discussions😊.The objection is the language,not the thoughts.

jprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minnie

Yes,one more puking update like that miss high & mighty and things will get seriously worse!!!!!!😑 ugh uh!!!!!

Hey Thespian,Thank you for so kindly updating for us.It's so sweet and thoughtful of you.But who is this terrible excuse for an updater and who the hell does she thinks she is?? God!! No wonder I haven't heard of the site!!What horrible language!!I have seldom come across a something so rude and violative of asthetic senses!! I am thinking of personally going to the site and giving her a peice of my mind!!😑

Minnie! Calm down! πŸ˜† I never see u get upset like this!
jprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oooooo....i just finished reading this whole thread....

I have a favor to ask of you guys, can you repost everything that was said...I missed out! πŸ˜ƒ
Minnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

Minnie! Calm down! πŸ˜† I never see u get upset like this!

πŸ˜† jprasad,don't worry,I calmed down the moment I was hit by the tornado of our fiery Queenbee's postπŸ˜† and no,you don't want to know what was written.