Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Very interesting read. She answered them very well; it was a treat to hear from the woman who created this story for us. Thank you so much.
Edited by qazplm - 14 years ago
flashy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, there was a hint there that Armaan could be self destructive .....I'm telling you guys they are constantly releasing these articles( First Shilpa and now this ) to tell us that it is not going to be AR in the end . I have a strong feeling that They will kill Armaan. They want all means to justify the end.
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very good answers by her. I like what she said about armaan. But I REALLY hope that AR reunite in the end.
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz unite AR in the end
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KSG_ARMAAN

3. KaSh fans are upset that Shilpa as well as the Armaan Shilpa budding love story has been completely ignored in this current track. Your comments on this?
I have sat in hour-long meetings where we endlessly discussed ways and means to keep the Shilpa-Armaan track alive. We even separated Armaan-Riddhima in the physical space to let his romance with Shilpa bloom but then... Honestly I don't want to say more in this matter, because there are certain facts that I am not at the discretion to reveal that finally forced us to do this.

THERE. Indirectly direct hints. She said it. Thank you, Priya.
And clearly her interviewed showed that KaSh times were the best which we all agree too <33
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now I know why Riddhima's character got butchered so badly. Cuz the ORIGINAL Maker of Riddhima was absent. LMAO.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

THERE. Indirectly direct hints. She said it. Thank you, Priya.
And clearly her interviewed showed that KaSh times were the best which we all agree too <33

I think everyone agrees that KaSh times were the best <3 !
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

I think everyone agrees that KaSh times were the best <3 !

i think you should use your words carefully. granted the writer likes KaSh times the most doesnt mean all her viewers have to agree with what shes saying:)
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

i think you should use your words carefully. granted the writer likes KaSh times the most doesnt mean all her viewers have to agree with what shes saying:)

Lol im sorry but im just saying that the majority of people do agree that KaSh time was the best of AR .. 😊
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisaforkash

Thats not what she meant.......

She said the two are mirror images of each other:

Both worked and thought from the heart and not the head
Both are unconventional and anti-establishment
Both became self destructive

Meaning if you had to imagine "DMG" as a person, it would have the same characteristics as that of Armaan

Thank you so much for this reply. I keep reading the replies and seeing how everyone has totally taken that particular comment out of context. I guess people will always read and believe what they want.