Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaruandy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I HOPE AR RE-UNITES!!!!!!!!!WE WANT AR N ONLY AR!!!!!!!!!!!ARMAAN + RIDDHIMA = DILL MILL GAYYE!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️😃😃😃😉😆
EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well well that's a really really interesting interview....great answers!
Thanks Priya for DMG, and to hell with the bashing, you guyz did a wonderful job outta it....
Same tracks were bakwaas and all....but it was good entertainment....and whether I liked it or not....I'm always gonna remember it for sure!

Hope to see other serials of yours soon.

P.S: And can we please have Armaan Riddhima in the end?
-Khushiforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dmg is enedin, I am sooooo sad..
Dmg is my life.. AR is DMG and DMG is AR..its Love
I started believeing in love because of AR and Dmg...
Now I know that love is stronger than marriage because if u had stuck with love then Dmg wouldn't have been ending today, and because of marriage AR ko bhi aur pyar ko bhi khatam kar diyaa,,,leading to the end of Dmg..hope not.
Reunite AR pleaseeeee..Dmg started with AR in a b-b court end dmg at the same spot with AR reunion...pleaseeee
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DMG=Armaan and Armaan=DMG! absolutely there's no denying!

Let's see what the last few episodes have in store for us
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG_ARMAAN

3. KaSh fans are upset that Shilpa as well as the Armaan Shilpa budding love story has been completely ignored in this current track. Your comments on this?
I have sat in hour-long meetings where we endlessly discussed ways and means to keep the Shilpa-Armaan track alive. We even separated Armaan-Riddhima in the physical space to let his romance with Shilpa bloom but then... Honestly I don't want to say more in this matter, because there are certain facts that I am not at the discretion to reveal that finally forced us to do this.😆😆you dont need to.we know it!😉
😆

6. An episode or a sequence that you personally loved writing for?
Oh my ' honestly there are so many. When I began writing DMG, it was truly a writer's, dream come true. We could think of the most complex, emotionally nuanced sequences, and the directors and actors would pull them off! Some scenes that I do remember are: Riddhima's breakdown confession, prompted by Armaan's anger, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you ' I love you!" LOL. That phase of storytelling was truly super fun to do! Ok then there was the scene in the next episode itself I think. It's the scene where Armaan is teasing Riddhima and chasing after her, and insisting that she kiss him. Finally when he has cornered her, she teasingly accuses him of wanting only 'such' things but the joke back fires! Armaan's resultant anger and his pushing Riddhima away because he doesn't want the woman he loves to think of him as lusty, was a very interesting idea to play out! These were so long ago ' of the recent episodes, I've just written an episode that is yet to be aired in which Riddhima will voice out who she loves after the whole infidelity drama! It's an unconventional take and I enjoyed adding another plume to DMG's bouquet of 'firsts'. AR...its def going the AR way!

thanks for the interview!
Edited by friends_rock - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG_ARMAAN

7. You guys also started the trend of 'close physical moments' on television. How do you feel about this?
Well, it's a joke amongst the teammates of DMG that for 1 year the story of DMG was that 'Armaan loves Riddhima', and the rest was all moments! Like I told you, we were like a bunch of kids left with a credit card in a toy shop. The bosses had left us alone to do as we deemed fit. Since the show was getting its eyeballs and recognition, the game plan was not tempered with. We'd basically get together, and toy with the idea, ke aaj kya karein? Everyone would make suggestions and we'd more often than not, pick the most bizarre idea and work overtime to make it seem plausible. With a passionate eccentricity, the creative team would quote from books, cinema, personal experiences, friend's experiences, etc! One would be surprised, how many of those 'moments' are actually real occurrences in my own life and that of my teammates.

How proud these ppl are of their BRAINLESS writing......amazing! Truly "Creativity" at it's best👏👏👏
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
love wht she said abt KaSh :)
Nishitarao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! Thats one swell of an Interview!!..I just want to say..

Thank you Priya and the entire crew of DMG for giving us one of the most entertaining shows of all times..!
We love you!
Hope you write many many shows that are as unique as DMG!
Wish you all the best!
God bless you!

desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😭i cant seem to see DMG ending. its like a shock 😭
priya7891 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She seems very smart...It's a pity that the show could not use the full potential of the writer and the creatives ...

For any show the story and the screenplay should get utmost priority rather than the actors...But unfortunately for DMG, to cater to the different fan groups,they had to change the storyline and the show lost its charm...
Hope the CVs got their lesson...