Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks a lot for the lovely article...it was awesome..hopefully we get AR
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No douth,after come back of shilpa,there is big screen space issues,jelousy arised off screen in dill mill gaye.and then decision to end dill mill gaye decided.sad but its true
Edited by zanish_k - 14 years ago
ridzy_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tnxs 4thy post &
hpe ar will unite
DMG= AR
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Her justification for Arman is so true.
kkanthan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

4. In the current track, many fans are going against Armaan as they believe he is being portrayed in a negative light. Many feel his character has been ruined and they can't relate to him anymore. Your thoughts about this?
I believe that today Armaan has made himself such that he is allowed to do anything in the name of love. But to answer your question, let's recap: Armaan was not a conventional hero from day one. He was anti-establishment, he did what he pleased, he used all the twisted methods possible to get what he wanted, he did not deter from using sarcasm and manipulation to get his love to proclaim love for him, he hid truths, told lies, stalked the heroine and walked out on her when he was unable to handle losing her. If you compare Armaan's actions in the current track, he is still very much in character. What has seemingly changed is, earlier he did all this in a cute manner, but now it seems psychotic.
Women hate to admit it, but they usually fall for the bad boys, believing that they have it in them, to 'change' the monster into a man. What they forget is a guy who can bash a man up for looking at her, can also bash her up if she looks at another man! Passion and psychosis are two sides of the same coin. There was always a latent beast in Armaan.
People like Armaan are self-destructive. They won't use their head to act appropriately. They use their heart impulsively and hope for the best! Whoa, I just cracked the mystery of the mirror image twins, hence in that sense Armaan=DMG, and DMG=Armaan!
I think this says it all. They will not give a good ending to Armaan or AR for that matter if this is what they have envisaged Armaan's character to be😭 That's really sad. I was hoping for a nice ending for AR. At this rate I think Armaan will probably be sent to a psychotic institution😭😭

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the interview (BTW,what is the source?)

This part really caught my eye: From what I hear, it has brought many closeted writers to the fore through the trend of fan-fiction.

DMG, for me and for a lot of young ff writers will always be close to my heart .

I used to check them out before, but after a point I found that fans have favourites and give feedback from the perspective of their preferred stars. A writer cannot afford that luxury. A writer's loyalty rests firmly with the narrative, so I stopped tracking feedback to avoid getting influenced by contrasting opinions!

Hmm...i am not sure if this second part is true because we have all seen how the tracks kept changing in the past year based on fan's demands. These contrasting demands and contrasting tracks is the reason for the downfall of the show.

Now there are parts of the interview that have again left us all confused:

Armaan....self destructive:(

Hero-heroine don't millofy :(

The end should be memorable so we all realize why we fell in love :)

Who R chooses will be unconventional....for me the only unconventional ending would be R choosing NO ONE! If she chooses S, that would be a conventional end by Indian TV standards and if she chooses A, that would be a conventional ending for any love story.

My prediction after this interview....Armaan will die and Ridz will stay alone with his memories

Let's see how they intend to make the end memorable for all fan groups :)
Edited by bheegi - 14 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ bheegi

this article is from tellytadka
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very well answered! Hope it's AR. But I so won't be able to stop my tears on October 15, 2010. These 2 dates: August 20, 2007 and October 15, 2010, are gonna be always memorable and Armaan-Riddhima's names are engraved deeply in my heart now. So deep, that it's next to impossible to remove them now. Thanks alot Priya for giving AR to us.

_Team_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting.
Thanks for posting😊
LaPlumeDOr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they reunite AR!! Truly DMG=Armaan, and Armaan is incomplete without his Riddhima, AR forever!!!!