Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
As long as the show was on air u don milaofy the hero-heroine but now since its getting over unko milla do.....!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article!

KaSh fans are upset that Shilpa as well as the Armaan Shilpa budding love story has been completely ignored in this current track. Your comments on this?
I have sat in hour-long meetings where we endlessly discussed ways and means to keep the Shilpa-Armaan track alive. We even separated Armaan-Riddhima in the physical space to let his romance with Shilpa bloom but then... Honestly I don't want to say more in this matter, because there are certain facts that I am not at the discretion to reveal that finally forced us to do this.

😆

Armaan and Riddhima - Star crossed lovers - now that is an interesting statement to state!

Best days have to be KaSh esp the first 150 episodes, my favourite scenes were seeing Riddhima in love esp when Armaan was helping Muskaan out - and Sapna's wedding the best days of DMG. KaSh made this show. And the CVs then everything was fresh and new with meaning it all got lost along the way. I just hope the show finds the logic at the end. Personally loved the SR marriage because it gave the show something new and fresh to develop, and with Shilpa's entry but it all got lost on the way.

11. How important is a fans' feedback to a writer? Do you keep a tab of what they think by visiting fan forums, online portals etc that have become popular these days?
Feedback is fine as far as it remains just that: feedback. Any writer or film maker has some vision. It may go wrong sometimes or it may exceed expectations on other occasions. But broadly, for any work of art to be successful, there has to be a single point focus and a decisive vision. The adage, 'too many cooks spoil the broth' is a very wise one! Once the feedback become threats and compulsions, they are more of a nuisance and deterrent. Online portals are good places for interaction and reactions. From what I hear, it has brought many closeted writers to the fore through the trend of fan-fiction. I used to check them out before, but after a point I found that fans have favourites and give feedback from the perspective of their preferred stars. A writer cannot afford that luxury. A writer's loyalty rests firmly with the narrative, so I stopped tracking feedback to avoid getting influenced by contrasting opinions! Opinions will come, and opinions will go, but the show must go on!

Thank you for stating this opinions are heard but not taken into account to change a whole story line! Fans voices matter only to a certain extent, don't like it then don't watch it.

Online viewership, well most of your fan base is students who when they get the time watch an episode.

Anyways Thanks Priya for the interview some interesting answers, all the best in the future and I hope that Riddhima's choice will make sense to every viewer and is shown in the right way! 😳

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice replies...even though DMG has been ruined beyond repair it will always remain a special show for many of us😊...like Priya, the best phase for most of the fans was the one where AR were in love....I can never forgive them for that shootout epi...that was the twist which ultimately lead to the downfall of DMG😒...The fans who supported them throughtout d past 3 years were the one's with whose feelings they played with again n again in the name of "twist" n "story"...

Her last reply said :
"Our intention as creators is to make the last days of DMG truly memorable and celebrate the spirit that once made everyone want to fall in love!"

I m hoping for the same thing...I hope they know what was the thing in DMG that made us want to fall in love😳
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
k true in love with this girl,seriously she is DMGian in true sense,she is been in team during her best times KaSh as AR n KaSh as ArSh,how ever other unwanted tracks spoiled it though
n she said best episode 150 odd,Oh My,shilpa is there for 168 episodes i think,
priya,i wish all the best in future for u n i wish u get more shows like DMG where u are free to write n i even back up for u if i know its ur show
yurali thumbnail
hats off writer priya ur so true, not like ur co-employees

sorry to say even we were with the show only during kash and arsh time

iam not a true dmgian like u but I am shilpian and kashian above all
iam true to me.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. Now she seemed to have answered truthfully..
Thanks for the article.
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hashii

Thanks..Hopw they'll reunite AR ...

hope so too😛
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
W*H is she saying about armaan??!!!!
Is she in the right state of mind??!!
pinkfeather thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh plzzz.......unite AR.., or each andevery memory of old dmg wud be gestroyed..we'll never be able to remember dmg in good words...
AR FOREVER
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sadyy-AR-Maneet
W*H is she saying about armaan??!!!!
Is she in the right state of mind??!!

no dear she is not bashed armaan,she just said the pyscology of armaan,she said armaan is always been different from other who always used his heart.who live for love, who fight for love.and love is always his first priority,which we knew it from day one.and thats the beauty of his character.