Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
As long as Priya was writing the story it was the best. I noticed earlier too when Priya left since then all the bizzaire story tracks started coming.
shashanka91 thumbnail
yes KASH phase was the BEST with pankit, sunaina, sonia, muskaan, shilpa T, and more
srkbest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm...

the extreme reactions and the fierece fan following only came into play once the stories got so muddled if the main basis was Armaan Riddhima love story throughout dmg. You cannot expect same people who loved armaan riddhima from day one of dmg to fall in love with Sid Riddhima pair or accept Shilpa(as a new character) with Armaan.

In my opinion Season2 of dmg was DMG's biggest mistake that never truly got fixed only confused more. Showing two sid riddhima marriages if it was so hated the first time what made them think they will get trp's for it for a second time.

In the end i really hope they do make it memorable and celebrate the spirit of original DMG by bringing together/reuniting Armaan Riddhima and the fun flavor that the dmg audience initially fell in love with.

AR forever!!

R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ATLEAST HAPPY TO SEE KASH REPRESENTS DMG...

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I loved Priya saying DMG=Armaan and Armaan=DMG
This is one truth another truth is that

DMG=AR and AR=DMG

She didn't say this to keep the suspense of AR union๐Ÿ˜‰

ShrutiRaina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I want to say is........
DMG we love you with all your ups and downs and will surely miss you........๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hope these 10 episodes are the golden episodes of DMG.......
Appreciation to all the cast and crew and CV's for giving us such a fantastic series...
Will really miss you all guys.......A loud applaud for your work......๐Ÿ‘
avikarocks thumbnail
thanks
hope in the and we get AR
kajen8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME ANS PRIYA ,HOPE WE GET AR REUNION FRM U AS U UNDERSTAND AR LOVESTORY MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE AS U WERE THE WRITER.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Armaan=DMG, and DMG=Armaan!
this line is so very true for me..................
well i might dislike the current track bt A BIG BIG thank u to the creatives of DMG............i hav critisized them a lot............bt now i realise they were the once who gave us the most beautifull moments of dmg which v loved
thank u to all the dmg members for giving a wonderfull show........... i am so very sad to see dmg end๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญit has really beacome a part of my life and its hard to imagine my day without dmg.....without armaan Luv u people for giving us a beautifull story thank u for giving us armaan,thank u for giving us KASH..................
P.S- just wanted to say loved the way u described armaan's charcter. Honestly by far this is one of the few honest n sincere inteviews i hav seen.
Edited by coolpriya05 - 14 years ago
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reading the interview has really got me worried..... hope they don end the dhadkan way..... ๐Ÿ˜” Her comments on Armaan's behaviour r indicating something negative to me.....!!!