Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
WOW....DMG=ARMAAN , ARMAAN=DMG..JST LOVED IT.....

PLZ REUNITE AR IN THE END....
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

THX 4 POSTING KSG ARMAAN ,LUVES PRIYA ANSWERS HOPE SHE MAKES AR UNITES
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I Dont think so they unite armman ridhimma,but i think they end dill mill gaye in the name armaan malik.

coz she said dill mill gaye=armaan malik, so i have a feel ridhimma come back toward armaan,but armaan decide what he want.and armman always do something HATKE
Edited by zanish_k - 14 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

a gud article.... thank you for clarifying zats how armaan has always been... *pheww*... nihow wow riddhima is finali goin to admit who she loves ..*yahooo cnt wait but scared hope its armaan*...

cnt believe its ending man.. its soo sad.😭😭..... very well said dmg = armaan & armaan=dmg... but for many dmg =ar & ar=dmg... hence please reunite them
ksgshilpa4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome ans PRIYA ,true armaan =dmg n dmg =armaan,plz priya unite AR ❤️ at the end ,u yurself were the writer of this beautiful n manific lovestory ,ar is the soul of DMG so its A REQUEST PLZ MAKES THIS WONDERFUL COUPLE UNITE.AR 4EVER
shashanka91 thumbnail
priya yes for us the best phase was the first 150 episodes and about kash we had we have we will
BABYJJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post , thx priya 4 giving us such a beautiful lovestory of AR, HOPE N WISH AR END UP 2gather at the end.we waited 4 the union of AR since the past 3 years,plz unite AR .LOVES AR HAMESHA FOREVER
arshcool4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely ans by priya.waiting 4AR REUNION ,PLZ UNITE THEM,AR =DMG.
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I truly respect how Priya's come out so eloquent on what went on through the entire journey
And yes overbearing audiences that partook in favoritism unrealted to the characters in the story did seriously take a toll on the show
But nevertheless they did something not seen on TV before and the sweet moments out of it i shall love forever
Kudos for being so honestly attached to the show- all DMGians feel the same
-YRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post,priya answers were mindblowing,well said armaan = dmg n dmg = armaan n the 150 were just superb .but wish ar reunite at the end ,loves AR like hell ,they r just magical,they my favorite on indian television ,AR all the way.