Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Vishal- Light, camera stop pehle mujheTWEETIYA karne do ki Sallu bhai mujhe apni agli movie ka MD bana rahe hai. He forgets how Sniti sang and starts to comment Tumhari pitching theek nahi thi aur Sur Bhi bahut chotte.
Vishal ji ab yeh sets se TWEETIYA karna bandh kar do comments to kamse kam sahi do.
Edited by Anamika21 - 13 years ago
diamond444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anamika21 where do you get such photos from?πŸ˜† Aur kya interpretations !!! 🀣🀣 🀣
Anamika21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diamond444

@Anamika21 where do you get such photos from?πŸ˜† Aur kya interpretations !!! 🀣🀣 🀣

Mujhe sabke chehre pe smile chaiyen.
😊😊
Anamika21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicmuse

Lovely Lifeztuf😊

So am i, on the bolded part.😊

I wanted to answer every tweet of his, then realised i had no time to spend refuting each and every tweet of his.Jaise uss bande ko koi farak padne waala hai.

If he blames the show editors for the clever editing, he should take a stand and say, aisa nahi chalega.

We can only comment on what we see.

How do we know he has given technical comments beyond, sur choote?πŸ˜‰ so he saysπŸ˜†

his rebuttals were very pheeka and made to save his a***********, which was on fireπŸ˜†

Ek ek tweet ka jawab do. Mat chod na usse musicmuse.
😊😊
Edited by Anamika21 - 13 years ago
tantadaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† funny tweets from Vishal πŸ˜†
He must be a really small tweety bird with a small tweety brain with lots of faltu time on his tweety paw πŸ˜†

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Ek ek tweet jawab do. Mat chod na usse musicmuse.
😊😊

Vishal ko IF par lao, i will fry him majorlyπŸ˜†along with the support of vishal likersπŸ˜†
Truemusiclover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When singers from other gharana are missing 'sur' then it is sur chhute. When singers from their own gharana are missing sur, see what they say.

During Kamal' s "ma da ladla" , they were standing and clapping and doing a cover up job for Kamal. After DM severely criticsed Kamal Sekhar say"Mujhe koi tension nahin, he has already sung in our film , he is already a singer." That means for them once a singer, it is OK to sing badly.

In the last episode they tried to give excuse for their contestants "gala baitha hua hai, phir bhi itna achha gaya."

They are no longer judges. They are now team leaders. Their comments/tweets not to be taken seriously.
rajucole thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

I am not happy they eliminated my favourite Rini.
Rini ko wapas lana hi hoga.

u r right summerji, i also want rini back. she has a melidous voice. in shekar words rini has different texture in her song wihch he like most.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting these Tweets, Anamika-ji. So Vishal did mention what I thought was going on form before. The comments are edited to make it look like the judges are biased and too many technical ones are cut out.

This is not right and if Vishal-Shekhar care about their musical reputation they should tell the channel people they do not approve of this.