Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not happy they eliminated my favourite Rini.
Rini ko wapas lana hi hoga.
Summer3 thumbnail
Frankly I think Shekar is one of the nicest persons
Indradhanush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frankly +honestly & genuinely I think Sur Choote 1 & 2 (V-S) are the most shrewd & manipulative persons out there.

They should concentrate on making some good music rather than tweeting.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

Frankly +honestly & genuinely I think Sur Choote 1 & 2 (V-S) are the most shrewd & manipulative persons out there.

They should concentrate on making some good music rather than tweeting.

Frankly they are wasting a lot of time trying to justify themselves thru the tweets.
But yes Zee does block out a lot of things
the music show focuses more on drama and other stuff in fact.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Indradhanush thumbnail
My comment is about their musical out put in general which is not so great . They have the luck on their side. They get job for big banners and end up churning out

Anjana aa aa aa...Anjani ae, ae ae.....
Jab mila tu turu tu turu tu....
Mil gaye jo chora chori
hui masti thodi thodi..

May God bless them with some musical wisdom as they seriously seem to have missed it.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Since it is a new set of tweets and it is about the whole show so I have opened a new topic for discussion.

Questions asked to Vishal on Twitter:

Answers given by Vishal:

I liked the statement vishal made about standing by the kids.

V-S have stood by raja hassan , they are already doing so with kamal khan.

Sugandha stands to gain in the future.

Rest all don't get a chance, i guess😊
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Yeh ZEE Saregamapa creative team ki script nahi hai naa. Yeh to TWEETAK TWEETAK TWEETIYA hai.
😊😊

exectly my point 😊
lifeztuf thumbnail
He's written they all miss a note or 2 but thats human..Is Sniti not human? Ranjeet is kansura most of the times..Sugandha hasn't just missed 1 or 2 notes, but she was kansura in 2-3 lines in 3 performances..If I had a twitter account I would have pointed out where Sugandha has missed sur exactly..U know I'm a more 'sur choote' maniac than Vishal..Yesterday Sugandha gave a fantastic perfomance no doubt but when she missed sur at a point, I was waiting to see whether Vishal's face twitches when the camera focussed on him, which I hv seen earlier when Sniti (or Mugdha earlier) had missed sur; but no..He very shrewdly kept his face normal..That comment on twitter definitely reaffirmed my opinion that he is really not frank. In his initial tweets, he is very much against Sniti, when the person pointed out why sniti stands out, he opted a neutral clever stand and said he and shekhar stand for all kids and bla bla..A 'seems to be honest' but actually 'a very shrewd' person..
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeztuf

He's written they all miss a note or 2 but thats human..Is Sniti not human? Ranjeet is kansura most of the times..Sugandha hasn't just missed 1 or 2 notes, but she was kansura in 2-3 lines in 3 performances..If I had a twitter account I would have pointed out where Sugandha has missed sur exactly..U know I'm a more 'sur choote' maniac than Vishal..Yesterday Sugandha gave a fantastic perfomance no doubt but when she missed sur at a point, I was waiting to see whether Vishal's face twitches when the camera focussed on him, which I hv seen earlier when Sniti (or Mugdha earlier) had missed sur; but no..He very shrewdly kept his face normal..That comment on twitter definitely reaffirmed my opinion that he is really not frank. In his initial tweets, he is very much against Sniti, when the person pointed out why sniti stands out, he opted a neutral clever stand and said he and shekhar stand for all kids and bla bla..A 'seems to be honest' but actually 'a very shrewd' person..

Lovely Lifeztuf😊

So am i, on the bolded part.😊

I wanted to answer every tweet of his, then realised i had no time to spend refuting each and every tweet of his.Jaise uss bande ko koi farak padne waala hai.

If he blames the show editors for the clever editing, he should take a stand and say, aisa nahi chalega.

We can only comment on what we see.

How do we know he has given technical comments beyond, sur choote?πŸ˜‰ so he saysπŸ˜†

his rebuttals were very pheeka and made to save his a***********, which was on fireπŸ˜†
Rimpa. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

exectly my point 😊

Yeh editing ka funda hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†