Were the winners your favourite

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
my favourites were diwakar and sonia ...... and the sand artists after them ....... and ok i admit, i liked teji toko a little too - he was cute and always looked so lost  πŸ˜›

The shillong choir did not register on my radar ... i think its because there is a tiredness when it comes to people singing on tv ..... i'm exhausted watching people use their vocal chords .....

...... who were your favourites ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I did not like ANY of the singers on the show. Not because they were bad but because hey would hav been better off to go to shows like Saregama etc. We see more than enough of solo singers nowadays.

BUT

To me Shillong Chamber Choir were an exception. I loved the fact their singing was so soothing to the ears. The unity in the whole group was beautiful to see. Their simplicity of song choices was gripping and it attracted me towards them. Me and my whole family are happy that the chamber choir won 😊

Though it was too hard for me to ever choose one winner since the talents were of such a diverse range but I also LOVED Fictitious Group, Diwakar n Sonia and yeap also the sand artists so wouldnt have minded if they had won.  Dont really like the ones that came 2nd and 3rd... Oh well... Personally I feel a deserving group has won. πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers
tinahami thumbnail
my favorites were  Sanjay Mondol and Group .... n friticious group😊Edited by tinahami - 13 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked Shillong Choir but I dont think they deserved to win - although I am not unhappy that they did! I felt the sand artists and sreedhar(dont know if the name is right) were more deserving...
pp2910 thumbnail
Whether they win or not but my favourite is Sanjay Mondol and Group... they are real winners for they showed that if your have talent, you can create anything even from a waste... All the best