That engineerwa is 🀬

hateme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

Omg...she is 2 mature for Arpi's Dad...
she looks amma in front of kamina engineer...πŸ˜•
engineerwa to beta lgta hai inkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agreed . she looks older then her father.but humko kya farak padta hai we want avdesh aur kuch nahi.⭐️
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hateme

agreed . she looks older then her father.but humko kya farak padta hai we want avdesh aur kuch nahi.⭐️

ye bhi sahi haiπŸ˜†

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

Omg...she is 2 mature for Arpi's Dad...
she looks amma in front of kamina engineer...πŸ˜•
engineerwa to beta lgta hai inkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes, Apri's mom looks much more mature than her dad...but I dont think that the CVs meant to show us that she is older...I think their point was to show us a woman who has been worn down by the hardships that she had to face in her home...They are showing us a woman who, even though has a home, clothes, food to eat, family etc. still does not lead a nice life...I think the CVs wanted to show us that being with a man who respects women is important too...parents dont always pay a lot of attention to finding out if the guy is going to be respectful towards their daughter...our society is just like that sometimes...we often put a lot of emphasis on guy's status, financial position, job, education, family etc. but not enough towards his behavior towards the general female population...I think the mom just looking like that gives the audience a visual representation of the fact that this is important too or your daughter might not be very happyy in her sausral...in addition, Arpi and Avi are totally going to be different because he has a lot of respect for women...so i suppose, they wanted to show the both sides of the coin as well...