Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg great post....👍🏼...i always luv ur post...u r too gud...mwaaaaahhhhhhh....u knw m biggest fan of Ashish n nw m fan of urs too.🥳..keep rocking gal...🤗
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Akki....................🤗, thks dear, i am happy that u all loved it, & the way that goon was saying it in style was also 🤣😉, & Avdesh was giving him over all, frustrated looks🤣, his facila expressions were making me all ☺️🤣
Good acting by Ashish here😍👏, not, much dialouges for him😔, but his expressions were fab👍🏼😆
@Shivani.......................🤗🤗, thks for liking it dear🥳, thank u so much😳😳 {Shy like Avdesh☺️😆} 🤣.
cause of ur all compliments, i could make this post easily🤗
@Cuteboy.......................🤗Thank u so much 🤗......Love u all too🤗😳
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes the scenes were so funny I was laughing the whole time through.
Avdesh is one lovestruck cutie pie and his cupids are trying their level best to help him in every way.
The whole letter writing, earing and trying to convince him to get groomed was so hilarious🤣
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Yes the scenes were so funny I was laughing the whole time through.

Avdesh is one lovestruck cutie pie and his cupids are trying their level best to help him in every way.
The whole letter writing, earing and trying to convince him to get groomed was so hilarious🤣

Yaa, & that letter time, the way he was all blushing & smiling☺️😳☺️😳☺️😳☺️😳, looked very innocent😳😍😆😆
All r good in writing & giving ideas😉😆😆, then Kanpuriya was making fun of that PehlwanROFL, that if he clims their pipe of waterROFLROFLROFL, his house may come down ROFLROFLROFL