2ND FuNNY Scene---AFTER LETTER

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😉😆😆, Guys i am back again👏😆, may be next week, i won't be able to describe the scene😭😭, but will come on forum for sure😃😃
All goons r eagerly waiting for Sarvana😉😆😆, all r stuck on door only😆😆...
Pehlwana:...............😆E sasura Sarvana, kaha aatak gaya😆😆
{in btw, Sarwana comes all running😉😆🤣, & falls btw, Kanpuriya😆, & Pehlwan😃😆, Pehlwan catches him at nick time😛😆, Sarwana, is breathing heavily😃😆😆😆}
Are Kabootar😉😆😆, chitti de aaya😆😆{ Thr in MPK Kabootar was for salman & Bhagya shree😳😆, & here, Sarwana, became for Avdesh & Arpi😆😆..Lage raho bacchas😃😃😆}
Sarwana:...............{shouting loudly with top of his lungs🤣}........Are de diye de diye😃😃👏 { in btw everyone r beyond Happy😃} .{Aww,😳😃, i just love these goons😃😃, perfect they r👏👍🏼😆}.Chithi de diye bhaiyya ji😃😃😆, { he's lil boasting abt himself😉😉😉😆😆}
Bahut a hi hoshiyari se diye😆😆 { i don't think, he did something clever here, though😆, he could have put somewhr, she could see easily😳, like dressing table & all😉😆, Poor Arpi😭} Woh pani pe table ka glass raha😲🤣 { full in confusion😆😆, talking wrongly😆}
wohhhh, table par pani ka glass raha😆,
{ Avdesh😳😍, for a change, looked funny here😆😆, instead of Handsome also😍🤣, his facial expressions were like😲😵..........🤣🤣, he had some funny expressions on his face for a change😉😆}
Sarvana😛😆, continuing with much excitement👏🥳😆😆
Okhare neeche, table paar, chitti daba kar aaye diye😃😃...{ for me he did😆} { Avdesh is giving him, much hillarious looks😆😆, & even his face looks confused😕😕😆, with lil 😉 dash of scared too😆😆} {Guys, u have to just see, here Avdesh looks😆😆.they make me go 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 } , Jaise, hi woh paani ka glass haat mein legi😃😃, phaat se chitti, haat mein hogi😃😃......😆😆
Pehlwana:>.........👏👏😆 Saabashhh👏👍🏼.....🤣 { all smiles & talking😃😃..😆😆}, Bhaiyya ji😃😆, aapka pehla sandesha😉😃, toh ee, kabootar😆😆🤣, pauncha hi aaya😆
{Avdesh😍 looks like., thank god, at least they did😉😆😆, but i felt like frm inside, he didn't like all this idea😆😆, which they all did on behalf of him🤣, he looked lil unhappy & not interested😆😆😔....😆😆}
{ guys, today we came to know another thing😉😉, Kanpuriya's petname😲😆😆, its CHULBUL😲🤣}
Kanpuriya as Chulbul😉😆😆:..........................🤣, omg this guy makes me all 🤣🤣🤣🤣{omg😆😆, he's giving shake hand to Avdesh🤣🤣}, Bhaiyya ji😆, ee Chulbul va😉😆, ki taraf se bhi, aap ko mubarak baat😉🤣 { they were like, they won some victory👍🏼🥳, on someone😉😆😆, & Avdesh is looking all confused at them🤣}.......Aab toh naachenge😲🤣🤣, jashan manega🥳, bootlein😲😆 chulengi🤣🤣....{ I am not having good feeling on this one😲🤣🤣, i can see, Avdesh will burst up anytime😉🤣🤣, he doesn't seems to be agreeing with these faltu ideas🤣🤣, acc to Avdesh😳😆} cham chammaammm🤣🤣 cham mmm 🤣..........🤣🤣 { Omg Kanpuriya 🤣🤣🤣, was shaking his kamar, here 🤣🤣🤣, this guy is so funny by the way 🤣🤣🤣}
Another goon 🤣🤣cuts him 😡😆, here:...........{ He was dancing so nice here🥳🤣.......🤣} { this goon kinda shouts & talk😆}.....Areeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee oooooooooaiiiiiiii😆😆 chidaai😕😕😆😆., tea break ka party hila nahin😕😕..😆😆........., aur tume lagi thandi hawa mein😕😕😕 ......😆😆......{ Girls, i really didn't understand here what he was talkinh😆😆🤣🤣, seems like he was telling him, not to day dream of victory👏🥳🤣} Tanik aaeedhar aayiy😃😃...........🤣.........{{Omg🤣🤣🤣, i got him now 🤣🤣🤣, actually he wanted to wish Bhaiyya ji here 🤣🤣, as Kanpuriya was taking his all time 🤣🤣}} he congrats him finally😆😆......😆😆
Sarvana:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bhaiyya ji, aap in ka makhpalipano pe dhyan naa dijiye😆😆, { he meant,😃 here, not to give attention to these stupid people more😉😆😆, Kanpuriya doesn't seems to be happy with this😭😆😆}, he tells Avdesh😳, that i brought u something😃😃, & like this he makes his face😆😆, for which u will look & give a broad smile😃😉...............😆😆
{ he tries, to show it in his mutthi😉😆😆, its Arpi's earring😳😳😆, all goons at once tries to open it🤣🤣🤣, Avdesh is giving irritated looks t o all of them😕😆😆, omg,😆 all fight for it, for 2 mins 🤣🤣, Avdesh looks irritated🥱🤣🤣, & he finally opens his hand front of Avdesh😃😳😆😆, & ❤️Avdesh😳😍, gives lovey l❤️ooks to Arpi's earring😉😆😆😍, & he seems to be ❤️happy to get it😃😃......Pyar ki pehli Nishani😉😍❤️........so cute😳😳 nice bg tune❤️, of Arpi's entry playing😳😳., & Avdesh😳😳 has all thir Avita meetings flash backs😍❤️, mandir chupa chupi scene😆😆, ☺️, , Avdesh goes in his dreamland😍😍😍😍😍😍, omg, he looks so handsome☺️😍☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,, his front hairs r flying😉😉😆😍......................☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,☺️😍,
Omg😆😆, now comes the most funniest part here🤣🤣
Sarvana...........he has called someone😕😕😆, a man is shown with a box😕😕😉😆😆, then its revealed as barber😆😆😆
he tells him to remove his ustra😆😆, all shaving kit😕😆, to remove & all { ahh., may be for make up of Avdesh😉😆, girls, we may see, Make over of Avdesh😲😲, ouch, he looks handsome the way he is😃😍, no need to shave & all for Avdesh😡😆😆.....}
{ Avdesh is all confused😕😕.doesn't like all this seems for me😕😕.lets see what our hero is upto😳😍}
{ omg, 1 thing i hate is😡😡, they don't allow for Avdesh to speak at all😡😡, when that creepy man🤢😡, takes all screen space👎🏼, & has more dialouges then Avdesh😡🐷.Y Cv's, Y???, we all need to hear & see, more of Avdesh only😍👍🏼...not that creep😡😡😆😆, }
{ Finally, Avdesh got something to speak at last👏👏...........😆😆}
I will write his dialouges all😉😆, just love the way he speaks, when he is frustrated😉❤️😆.he doesn't seems to be liking this barber stuff & all, don't know the reason but😃😃, he was kinda irritated😲😲, & was kinda shouting😲😆}
Avdesh❤️:................{ lil frustrated, but looked handsome as usual😉😆😍☺️}....
Ee, sab kaa ye be😆😆 { just love his language😳❤️😉, when he talks all tapori style😍☺️😍}..{all goons become serious now😆😆😆😆}.....Hainnnn🤔 { Here he's still frustrated only😉😆}...{ all goons seems to be lil scared of Avdesh now😆😆}...Tumse pachas dafa bola hain😲😆 { when again did they try to change Avdesh🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😡🤔🤔, he looks good with stubbs only😉😆, these goons don't understand it at all😡😆, its a fashion now😃😍, only we girls & Avdesh knows this👍🏼}...🤣....ee, sab nahin pasand hai humko😡, now he kinda shouts at all😆😆, kahe laate hain isko😡😡😆😆
Sarvana tells him😆😆, y r u getting angry😡😃😃, cause he looks handsome, when he's angry Sarvana😍😍😍😍😍............😆😆, i brought him, cause u can't go to meet Arpi in this way🥱🥱......whats wrong in this, i said no he looks handsome the way he is😍☺️....u should go to meet Arpi,😳 ekdum, Choclaty hero maarphick👏😍.....🤣, he telling him, u have to shave & even do facial😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣
i agree,👏👏👍🏼 these r surely modern day goons😆😆, they knows even about fashion too😉🤣🤣🤣, love also🤣🤣, & even lil bit english also 🤣🤣, Poor Avdesh😆 is like 70's🥱🥱 majnu types 🤣🤣, & his goons all holly wood styles😎🤣......🤣🤣, of 21st century😉😆😆
Sarvana tells Avdesh ☺️, that thats y i brought this barber, so that u can look more handsome😆😆😉, & in morning when u will go😉, u will look more dashing😆😍..
Avdesh❤️ is kinda irritated with all this😆😆........🥱🥱🥱🥱..........🤣🤣🤣
& turns his face other side😳😳😳😳......😆😆
All goons laugh, this way😃😆😃😆..............🤣🤣🤣🤣, like goons only🤣..hahahahah 🤣🤣
Pandit:.................he tells him, yaa, tom, 😆😆we will make u well dressed😎, with suit & boot😎😍.......FB PICS😉😆😆........ekdum, vilayati babu jaise😳🤣
Guys, now just see, here Avdesh's face😲🤣🤣🤣🤣, Ashish👏👏👏 has really got good 👏expressions here🤣🤣🤣, he kinda looked so funny shouting at them 🤣🤣🤣.just love him more😉😆😆..........❤️🤣
Avdesh is full angry now🤣🤣🤣, & shouts at all 🤣🤣🤣
Avdesh😳😳😆..................this was just so unexpected😆😆, i didn't thought that he will shout at all them🤣🤣🤣, he gets up frm his chair shouting at all🤣🤣
thaaattttttttttt.......😆😆, talking to himself now😆😆, Vilayti babu bana denge😆😆{ lil teasing tone to his goons😆😆} { all goons become🤔🤔🤔............🤣🤣🤣🤣} { omg i feel like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, by seeing at their state 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣} {Avdesh still has frustrated & irritated tone in him😆😆😉}
arre, hum ko aayi sab nahin pasand hai, nahin pahanha hai hum ko ee sab, jhal mala😆😆.eeeeeeeeeeeeeee....esae, pehen ke hum, dholu ke saje mele mein se, baail😲😲😆, ke jaise dilhenge be😲😕😆😆.......{ aww, Avdesh,😆😆 who told u , u will look like bull😲😲, girls pls tell him😆😆, he doesn't look like bull😲😲, he will look handsome only😍😳😳, that creep sure looks like bull🤢🐷......😆😆}
all goons r like😳😳, telling him at a time nicely😃😃....kaa bhaiya ji, pehn legi ye naa😳😳
Avdesh😍☺️, getting more irritated & angry
Aabe, keh diye naa nahin pehna hai..................😕😕
All, become serious now......................😆😆
Hope u all like it😃😃
Edited by remosalsa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG after seeing da precap am not able 2 go 2 bed nw. i want monday 2 cum nw😭
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YPNHKFAN

OMG after seeing da precap am not able 2 go 2 bed nw. i want monday 2 cum nw😭

Me too... i cant wait for the episode anymore... especially after seeing the precap...I am hoping a new promo is up soon...atleast that will be a savior
remosalsa thumbnail
With Avdesh, i am became😔, when his face falls,🥺 seeing that creep😡🤢,
Don't know, what he is gonna think abt it😕, he will think, that she came with some other person, in this spot😒,
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

With Avdesh, i am became😔, when his face falls,🥺 seeing that creep😡🤢,

Don't know, what he is gonna think abt it😕, he will think, that she came with some other person, in this spot😒,

yeah me too!!!! 😭😭😭... He was so happy to see Arpi and that creep had to come and spoil the momentAngryAngry.... Also those spoiler pics show him aiming at his goons only... I think when the goons find out that Arpi came with someone else they will try to bring her to Avdesh and Avdesh being the Devta kinds will stop them... ConfusedConfused... This weekend's gonna be sooo long... I just want the truth to be out anyhow...!! Someone should come to know what Arpi is going thru and let Avdesh now!... Uske baad it will all be interesting
remosalsa thumbnail
I am sure with those spoiler pics, that he becomes all sad & 🥺, without really knowing the situation Arpi's is in💔, he will misunderstand her, & he shouts at his goons only😭😭
thr is one video posted here, on forum, when he says off screen i love u to arpi😉🤣
thr the shooting was shown😳, that he shouts at his goons😭😭, & tells them, shouting & he's even angry too 😭😭
that i told u all, first only, i don't want to fall in this love & all 😭😭
--Anna-- thumbnail

I am sure with those spoiler pics, that he becomes all sad & 🥺, without really knowing the situation Arpi's is in💔, he will misunderstand her, & he shouts at his goons only😭😭

thr is one video posted here, on forum, when he says off screen i love u to arpi😉🤣
thr the shooting was shown😳, that he shouts at his goons😭😭, & tells them, shouting & he's even angry too 😭😭
that i told u all, first only, i don't want to fall in this love & all 😭😭

Really??? I wanna watch the video!! Link!!
remosalsa thumbnail
http://www.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73412&Itemid=163 here is the link, but if on link ** comes then, just replace them with desitv & forum
--Anna-- thumbnail

http://www.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73412&Itemid=163 here is the link, but if on link ** comes then, just replace them with desitv & forum

Thanks Ya!!! Watched it now... He actually said Kanupriya to shut up and that he wont go after her anymore and the whole thing is finished...💔💔 WHY???? OMG!! I cant belive Avdesh is gonna take a step back... Come on CV's let Avdesh know wht Arpi is going thru!! But the interview was funny with all the goons coming and especially the "I love u Arpi"... Haye!! How handsome and cute is Ashish!!😍😍😍
remosalsa thumbnail

Yaa, he looks cute & handsome😍☺️, uff Ashish is really innocent & handsome😍😍

yaa, even i am sad🥺, that he misunderstands her here💔, & he becomes all🥺🥺, & shouts at poor Kanpuriya😔