Blooper in Today's Precap

ekhaseena thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I normally do not post anything on this....am a silent reader on India Forum.....but am so in love with Avita that I had to share this with you all....is it me or is Arpita wearing the same earrings that one of the goons brought back to Avdesh in the precap? I was looking at the pics and was wondering if I was looking too much into this or what? LOL !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well its a serial so maybe she has lots of dem๐Ÿ˜† and y shouldn't she bcz she's really rich. i dnt no y she wears dem cheap earring its so small wear sumfink nyc girl.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think, in precap she was wearing yellow colour one๐Ÿ˜†, & avdesh has silver one๐Ÿ˜†
@YPNHKFAN..........u know no, Arpi's dad is kanjoos๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†, so he didn't buy her nice jewellery may be๐Ÿ˜†
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: remosalsa

I think, in precap she was wearing yellow colour one๐Ÿ˜†, & avdesh has silver one๐Ÿ˜†

@YPNHKFAN..........u know no, Arpi's dad is kanjoos๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†, so he didn't buy her nice jewellery may be๐Ÿ˜†

yeh dat might be true as else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
cuteboy01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want avi to beat that pervert if he do something creepy.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey she shud wear simple n cute ear rings...i don't like dat typical heavy heavy ear-rings...