30th Sep Precap description

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😆😆, Sorry girls, i just can't leave my habit😉😆, till i get any funny scene, i will keep on irritating u all😛😆.As today only very few we got of Avdesh😭😭, & all of creepy people🤢, so all r missing frm forum😭😭
All r writing love letter for Arpita😲😳 on behalf of Avdesh😆😆.{Omg, Poor Avdesh can't even do this also😭😆}
He's just standing thr😳😳, giving his handsome looks😍❤️☺️...........😆😆
for a change today😉😆, Pandit goon😆, was giving tips😎, & our dear Kanpuriya was writing🤣
Pandit goon:.....Likho😆😆, hamri Jaan Arpita😃🤣...{Omg these guys just make me😃🤣, & thr Avdesh is all😳😃☺️😍..looking more & more Handsome😳😍☺️, with his both hands in pocket☺️😍, & standing❤️} hum tumse apni prem ka izhar😳😳, karne ke liye😆 {in btw, another goon, giving😕 looks😆, may be he wants to add his views too😉😆, & not agreeing with pandit on all😆😆, & thr Avdesh stands all😳😊😍❤️} kal gyarah baje😉😳, Moti mahal mein😳😳😉 milna chate hain😃.....................😆😆, nice love letter😳, they r writing😳😆
Aur agar, tum bhi humse prem karti ho😳😆{ aww, i am confused now😆😆😕, the Avdesh, who is all shy 😳😆, even to look at her😆, will write this all in letter😲😆, & he's standing thr, agreeing to all whatever they r writing on behalf of him😃👍🏼🤣, without even giving 1 opinion of his😡😆, own heart😳❤️😆, .aww, just love this bg score of Avdesh & Arpita👏😍❤️, playing at bg, now😳, i think its a piano tune😳😳😊}toh humse milne aajana😳.{Avdesh is all smiling here😃😃😍☺️}....now their letter ends😆😆
Tumhara Gang leader😲🤣....................{ omg😆😆, r they writing love letter or some dhamki letter😲😆😆, this was just too funny here😆😆}
Other goons r like...........not agreeing with last line & giving confused looks😃😆😕, then panjit corrects himself &👏😊
Nahin nahin😃, gang leader nahin😆...{ thank god, atleast he understood that😳😆, Avdesh is just standing thr, smiling😳😆😍, without understanding what is going on around him😳😆😳, full in dreamland of Arpi he's in😳😍😍}
tumahra deewana😳🥳 {aww, i 👍🏼agree on this with rest of other goons too😆😆, when Pandit said this, Avdesh was like👍🏼, giving assurance smile to all, agreeing on whatever just took place here😳😆}
AVDESH😳😍😍...........{aww, how cute😆😆, Avdesh all smiles, 😃😳😍shyly & bends his head, in full shyness😳😆☺️, & even blushing too a lots😳☺️😆
Edited by remosalsa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeh dats y he will wear blue T-shirt and jeans lyk we saw in da pics wiv red rose and dat guys whu stands nxt 2 arpi's hse he will cum and say abut arpi's marriage i think.
remosalsa thumbnail
Yaa, even i think same thing😊, that blue shirt😆, & rose, is for meeting only😎,
& i saw in sbs, or other video also, which i had posted here😭, that Avdesh shouts at his goons all😭, & tells them, thats y i don't go to girls😭, don't again make me think all this😭
i think, abt her marriage being fixed, he comes to know😭
& as they haven't yet interacted, with each other😭, they both don't know, that both love each other❤️.
& this communication gap, brings misunderstanding btw them for some time i think
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: remosalsa

Yaa, even i think same thing😊, that blue shirt😆, & rose, is for meeting only😎,

& i saw in sbs, or other video also, which i had posted here😭, that Avdesh shouts at his goons all😭, & tells them, thats y i don't go to girls😭, don't again make me think all this😭
i think, abt her marriage being fixed, he comes to know😭
& as they haven't yet interacted, with each other😭, they both don't know, that both love each other❤️.
& this communication gap, brings misunderstanding btw them for some time i think

no misunderstandings nw plzz its jus a begning.
remosalsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: YPNHKFAN

no misunderstandings nw plzz its jus a begning.

Even i too don't want😳😳, but he was sad & shouting at them😭😭...& in 1 pic also, we can see, that, he was sitting down, by bowing his head😭😭
I think may be as Arpi doesn't come to meet him😭, he gets angry😲, & shouts at his goons😭