Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
why do people want sudheer back? i thought he was a one time guy and NEGATIVE!!! well.. i just don't want anything wrong with bharti.. i feel so bad when i see this show but its reality. :(
395575 thumbnail
Is sudheer the guy..............who came in the first 3 episodes...if yes then sorry to dissappoint his fans if any...he is not coming back........he, his bhabhi from bhagviddhata and his parents did a guest appearance in the show for first three episodes..
he played deepu i think
rrram202 thumbnail
we all agree with you whether he will reenter or not that is producers concern....and sorry to inform you he is not the guy whom we are talking about...he dint played deepu ....we all miss him because he is a good actor,though he played negative in the serial but he played in different style....we all love to see him in such challenging role in upcoming serial.....thank you all....wish you all durga puja😃😃😃😃
395575 thumbnail
^^^
there is only one guy who played negative against bharti...and he played the first suitor to bharti in the first episode otherwise there was so such negative character, i can say becoz i have been a tight follower of this show...
still i am clueless abt which one u r talking abt?
Edited by tweety_lovely - 14 years ago
rrram202 thumbnail
hey.. i m also tight follower of the show.. i m talking abt the guy who had come for marriage of her close friend neelam.. he was drunk n lifted bharti n create lot of trouble in marriage... though he played a bad guy, we jst luv his acting .. he was earlier seen in the serial prithviraj chauhan as arjun.. he is lovely actor.anyways, we all wish him best luck...
395575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrram202

hey.. i m also tight follower of the show.. i m talking abt the guy who had come for marriage of her close friend neelam.. he was drunk n lifted bharti n create lot of trouble in marriage... though he played a bad guy, we jst luv his acting .. he was earlier seen in the serial prithviraj chauhan as arjun.. he is lovely actor.anyways, we all wish him best luck...

oh tht one...seriously...when anyone who doesnt know him like you will not take much of notice..ok....i dont know much....but i can understand tht people can like certain actors at much extenet....so i respect all of his fans even though i dont want him back in the show
rrram202 thumbnail
hey.. i also respect your view.. many people may not like his role.. i have seen him in tamil films & prc also.. so, i know his capabilities as an actor.. and he is not the only one i like.. i even like vikrant{ dharam of dharam veer] .. he is also a good actor.. i luv bavd.. so, feel happy that he is not in the showw .. and chillll...
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrram202

Well, He is gud actor. But I dont want his reentry for the sake of Bharti. He is so freaking annoying in that role.