Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Archives Copy

Monday August 30 2010 Episode-93 update

Episode Speciality :Rombha kevalama words used...🤢
Caution:Dont watch the episode or read the update after 6.pm 😆😆
Starts with pandi locking the door from inside ...Malar very tensed....Knocks the door from outside....No response...
Kalyana mandapam...(ippadi ezhudhinathan adhu kalyana mandapam nu theriyudhu...orelse looks like something else...🤢🤢).....Pushpa sitting and crying...All ladies round katti sitting and samadana paduthing her....
Mr.and Mrs.karasev visariching everyone whethe they had their lunch....One manjula(lady wearing yellow saree😆😆 )says yes....but it seems some problem in ponnu veettu side...They all are crying ....Karasev family looks at them and they both goes near them....
Lady karasev says "what is this ladies...is this kalyana mandapam or someother place?...always sitting and crying like moodevi(maintain porumai my dear friends..indha paazhapona word will come 2,3 times in today's episode...cant avoid....coz sandaiyae adhanala dhaan varudhu😆😆).....One pancha pandavi(Ragavi😕) gets angry and stats fighting with lady karasev....says "ennanga u r going on talking...How dare u call my athai moodevi?..enga athai azhudha ungalukku enna?...go mind ur work..." Lady karasev egurufies....iam elder than u...is this the way u talk to elders?....Ragavi replies...u first talk like periyavanga....if u use such words i 'll talk like this only....".....Fight kalai katting..... 😆😆2 perum 2 familyayum kevalama thitting....Ragavi soopera giving dose to lady karasev👏👏.....Lady karasev vegundu ezhundhu giving saabam...."ippo solrendi....nee kalyanam panni pora idathula oru naal kooda vazha maatta...thirumbi vandhuduva😲😲"......She turns towards meenatchi and shouts...."enna ponnu valarthu vachurukeenga....manners illama?cheee".....
Now deivanai comes and join the fight...Says "stop lady kaasev...going on talking??....she is chinna ponnu...u r mallukatting with her?neenga pesuveenga...we should watch u giving saabam to our child aa?naan pesa aaramicha unga kadhu kizhinju poidum...mind it🤣🤣".....lady karasev shouts ..."u ppl dont know abt me...Enakku kovam vandha 😡😡...."
Thank god...Senior vasippu Mr.Chokku comes and stops them....asking enna problem....Lady karasev says i didnt say anything...just asked why this lady is crying always..adhukku indha ponnu and andha deivanai talking like ratchasis😡...
Chokku asking his daughter...what is this ragavi?...agavi replies...no appa..that lady called our athai as moodevi....eppadisumma irukka mudiyum?....MM of this serial chokku says "summa dhaan irukanum ragavi😲wer ponnu veetukaranga...we should keep quiet..."......
Now aambalai karasev starts his veerapechu...talks to his wife...sshanthi...sollu ma...yaaru unnai thittinadhu...i'll see them....(ada paavi...imbuttu neram ingadhan ayya ninnu kittu irundha...Now asking yaaaru insult senjadhu nnu??😕)....Deivanai says this man always runs behind his wife...sariyana pondatti dasan....Chokku tells...pls....pls..ellarum stop....
Now Pushpa's turn....crying crying talking...(sorry friends..bit bitta writing...nalla pullangalattam neenga sethu sethu padichukonga...mudiyala ennala😭😭)...en ponna kanum..iam crying....u calling me moodevi...maapu veedu nna...rombha talking aa?... maintaining porumai becoz this is kalyana veedu...Chokku punniyavan oru vazhiya eliminates that karasev speaker family from the place...
Chokku consoles his sister....
Friday 7.30 IST kku kilambina gopi monday 7.45 pm IST la dhaan reaching the spot...
Inside the godown...Pandi showing the thaali to maha..maha shocked...Pandi says seemaha..thaali....ucant escape from this place...when we go outside we will go as husband and wife or else wewill die together here itself...(appanae muruga...punniyama pogum...adha nadathi vaippa😡😡).....maha talks abt gopi...Pandi pshycho maadhiri shouting...iamhere to saveu...u aretalkingabt that gopi??
Maha takes a glass piece and says come lets go outside...illaina i'll end my life here....Pandi kenjing ..maha ...put it down....
Malar tells gopi that pandi and maha are inside...Dir/hero Gopi jumps inside thru a window(aathadi😆...super aa maa yerinaru gopi)....Seeing gopi..maha happy..pandi shocked...
Pandi holds maha ....uruttu kattai in his hands...gopi says aa utkandhu pesuvom...Pandi gopi thalaiyila oru podu podararu...Gopi flat...Mayil shocked to see pandi beating gopi....Stats beating pandi...Pandi avanga appa kku2 adi podararu...😲😲Mayil shell shocked.. Maha goes and stands near malar....
Gopi takes that kattai and pandi ya adi adi nnu adiching,.....Pandi runs away from the place....Malar's worker's follows him...Gopi tells them to leave him...
Comes in and calls his sithappu...Mayil polambing abt his son...appadi valarthen..ippadi valarthen..ippadi poittan ..appadi panran..blah blah....🥱🥱..some more senti"mental" dialogues....
Gopi comes near malar and say thanks...Sithappu joining him...maha sand maadhiri standing.....
Sorry for the previous line friends...sand maadhiri standing illai...villi ...😡😡comes near gopi and says "this day os enough for me pothan....u did everythigfor me?jumped thru the window and saved me pothan...".....Hugs gopi....Gopi,malar and sithappu shocked....
Sithappu watches malar...rombha paavama looks at gopi...Gopi too looks at malar...trying to separate maha from him...mayil helps him and takes maha away...Malar and gopi look vitting each other...(edhukku?edhukku ippo looking?...onnum pesa poradhu illa...ponga poi vera edhavadhu velai irundha parunga....😡😡).....
Freeze...
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.