Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Archives copy

Monday August 16 2010 update

Episode 83
Oru kootam soothattam aadi kodirukiradhu.......kadathal kootam..Pandi comes there and gives some money to the head of that kootam...That man says not to wory abt anything...all work pakka va nadakkum...He tells pandi to bring maha to a place called mandapam on 30th....He then asks for another 5000 and pandi gives it.....Pandi says pls take care of maha while kadathing.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†....Kootam thalaivar says if u decide not to kadathufy maha ...u should give the money to us...If not u cant see ur maha ever...we will kill her....Pandi says ok...Thalaivan tells pandi to buy some sarakku and side dish andpandi mandaiya mandaiya aatikittu pogudhu....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Sam and pandi water beating....Sam advicing pandi...saysloot at me maapu...i was born in a local village ...but see howiam dressing...in mumbai style...change urself.....Pandi polambufying...no maapu,maha illadha vazhakai...blah blah...Sam saysaamada maappilai...i have 5 optios infront of me...(pancha paandavigal)...but for u only 2....Pandi interferes no 2no no 2...only 1 and that is maha....sam kaduppaiyittar....advice mazhai pozhigirar.....says "look maapu..always girls should come behind us...we shouldnot go after them...If we were in chennai ethanai girls nammala suthuvanga theriyuma?....Come lets go to chennai....Pandi says no no...i'll not come anywhere...Sam scold pandi...poda ..u dont have foward thinking....i have an idea....iam going to chennai and iam going to join films....Pandi laughs....says nadakaradhu pesu maappu.....
Sam says can anybody walk like me?Pandi agrees..aama da maappilai...nobody can walk like u.....Sam says...pandi ...iam going to ask u something...Pandi says...ask whatever u want...but not money....Sam asks for his hair and his shirt....Pandi bends down and says eduthukkko.....Sam takes a single thread from pandi's shirt and also takes pandi's kaaladi mannu ..Pandi flat......Sam gets up and says this loosu gave everything...but gopi kitta irundhu eppadi vaangaradhu????......
Maha sugama sanjukittu norukking...ie eating norukku theeni....Sam comes and asks maha where is gopi..she says engayo vaelaiya poirukkar.... Sam says gopi annaikavadhu avar love aa sollirukara?...maha confused....Sam asks unga lovela sweet nothings irukka?ennalove unga love?.......Maha says gopi athan loves me...But he doesnot express it...Sam tells his sister,i'll help u in this...i'll make ur gopi athan run behind u....Maha asks how?...Sam says its very simple...u have to bring 3 things from gopi machaan....Sam oramkatting maha and tells herto bring gopi's hair,shirt thread and kaaladi mannu...this is calledvasiyam....Maha says idhu thappu...sam pesi pesiyae sister aa madakittar...maha agrees to bring ....sam also says dont tell this to gopi machan ....maha says ok...goes in and brings atowel and tells sam to take the hair from the towel...Gopi comes there and maha tells him to go and stand in the sand....Maha tells sam to take the kaaladi sand...Meenakshi comes there and asks why taking kaaladi sand?maha says gopi indha vasulayae has so much poruppu...adhan avar kaladi mannu eduthu vachu sam thirundhaporan....Gopi and meenackshi leaves and sam takes the sand and maha goes in to bring gopi shirt....edho kadahi pesi bring that also.....
sam sandoshama comes running andgives everything to pirai...pirai very happy...says now see the nilamai of that family....solloittu leaves the place....
Night time...chokku's house...Girls line katti sleeping.....Chokku comes and sit near mahes and crying.....girls get up and joins their dad in crying....Kudumbam mothamum senthu oppari vaikaranga๐Ÿคข......Mahes says appa..if u cry like this...how can i go and live their happily...appa gone and rest of the kudumbathar continues their oppari.....
Gopi'sthaiyyal kadai...Malar's sister comes there and tells gopi that she wants to talk to him...Gopi tells her to proceed...Sister oramkattufying gopi.....Sister says she wants to talk abt maha....Gopi says if its abt malar madam..avangalae pesa vendiyadhu dhaanae...why you?....At that time a car comes and from that car saguni sithappa mayil gets down and tells gopi to come with him .....Gopi tells malar's siter that he will talk to her later...sisyter says malarkku naan vandhadhu theriyadhu...dont tell her....Gopi confused...says ok and gets in to the car....Chokku's house..all getting ready for the fn....Mahes getting everyones aasirvadham....ellarum mandabathai nokki ooorvalam poranga....
Freeze....
Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail

Thursday August 19th 2010 Episode 86 Update

Deivanai opening her rubber mouth...Starts fighting with meenatchi....says they are doing their daughter mahes's kalyanam with the help of kaamu's 5 soverigns jewellery....Meenachi says ur husband gave us....adhaan eduthukittom...anyways we will give it back in kaamu's marraige? Pushpa talks in support of meenackshi...says...who are u talk anni,our mayil annan gave the jewels...we took it...Deivanai now shouts at pushpa....u will talk in support of her..i know..becoz ur daughter is her marumagal na...pushpa sad....Deivanai goes on talking.....Meenatchi starts crying....Koottam vedikkai parking....karasev aunty and family also watching this fight....
Mayil and chokku comes to the spot....Mayil asking deivanai...enna fight...Deivanai says no fight hubby...iam only asking the nyayam....Mayil shouts at deivanai...sure u should have said something.....He raises his hands to slap her...Chokku stops mayil...scolds him for that ....Chokku pangu kku konjam dialogues....(pecha korainga nna ketka maataingalae....)..
Kaarasev and co comes there and says they haven't seen such a keduketta kudumbam so far...lol...Chokku gets angry...looks at kaara sev and says...yen ma...unga family la sandaiyae vandhadhu illaiya?This is usual is in evey family....Now plsl eave the palce...ellarum poittanga.....
Chokku tells mayil that he will return back that 5 soverign after the marraige....Mayil looks at his brother....very sad...Chokku consoles him...Nothing wrong in that mayil....indha veettu ladies nammala maadhiri illai(aaama..avanga ladies...neenga gents...veramaadhiri dhaanirupanga)....
Malar'shouse....malar asking herdad that she wants 25,000 urgently...Malar tells the reason that gopi needs the money for his sister's kalyanam...appa agrees to give the money...Malar's brother who listensto thisconversation comesnearhis dad and sister and starts fighting with them...says yaaro oruthanukku u r giving so much money...but not for me aa?He asks for money...Dad says no...He turns towardsmalar and talks wrong abt her and gopi....Malar gets angryand shouts back...sandai perusayi brother slaps malar...Appa giving semma adi to his son....throws him out ....He comes back to malar and samadana paduthing her....
Gopi and mayil busy with money settlements....Chokku calls mayil and tells some work...Ellarum robha busy aa irukanga nnu katadhukku indha scene...rasappa sithappa says he wants to do somework....says he will go and buy vegetables...Mayil and chokku says no...tells gopi to go for that work....Gopi and rasappa sithappa kadaikku kilambaranga....selvarangam and mr.karasev comes there and says that they want some money since his friends are asking for water party...(water here refers to sarakku)...says he wants 2000.....gopi oramkatting both of them and says that he will give that 25,000 in 1 week...mr.karasev says no way...we want the money on the day of marraige.... Gopi tells them engalukku rombha money kashtam....ungalukku eppadi panam mukkiyamo same for us...i cant give u any money....sollittu he moves....loosu maha comes and gives her bangles and says adagu vachu panam vangikoknga.....Gopi says now he dont need that now...he had arranged for the money...gopi gone..maha in dreamland....
Malar and his sister arrives.....meenakshi and co welocming....Chokku also welocmes her and malar asks for gopi....Chokku says gopi velaiya veliya poirukkar.....Malar says she wantsto talk to him....something important.....Pancha paandavigal kootam ......debate abt "varapora purushana eppadi kaikulla pottukaadhu?"......ellarum giving some kevalamana ideas.....blade scene....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Pandavigal asking malar abt her views.....malar say aiyo enakku onnum theriyadhu.....Next comes our veera penmani maha.....says we should always keep our husband in our control(our husband...our control?enna shree idhu?ethanai peru?...Ethanai peru kku ethanai husband??).... Maha continues....see..ippovae gopi athan ennoda full control la irukkar....u ppl wait and watch after our maraige...enna nadakudhunnu..(athukkudhana aatha we all r waiting...after marraige enna?unakkum gopi kkum kalyanam nadakudha nnu paru...).....maha gives a nakkal look towards malar and malar sitting very sad.....
Freeze....
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail

Episode 85 wednesday update

25,000 fight going on.....Chokku and mayil says money not yet ready...pls give us sometime....karasev aunty firmly says no time can be gn....no money?no kalyanam.....mahes and selvarangam sad....Chokku says he will try to give the money before marraige tommorrow....Karasev says no try....confirm aa say that u will give...Chokku says engalukku soldhaan rombha mukkyam...we will give the money 2morrow...now everbody pls go and take rest....Meenatchi starts crying....Chokku,mayil and gopi talking abt karasev's behaviour.....Chokku rombha feelings oda asking gopi whether he can arrange for some money...Gopi says he will go and ask malar for money and he leaves the place....Mayil and chokku standing and polambing....
Kadathal kootam waiting for pandi ...Pandi comes with saakku bottle....Koottam kevalama thitting pandi....lot of thevai illadha pechu going on....Kadathal thalaivan gives some saakku to pandi and pandi drinks it....(ippo edhukku indha scene??)....
Kalyana mandapam....Karasev and co coming to the room alloted for them....Room already occupied...yaarunnu partha namma postmaster pirai.....Room fight starting...Karasev aunty says this is our room....Pirai says...see ....enna ezhudhirukku?maappillai room...iam the maapillai of this family...so this is my room๐Ÿ˜†.....Chokku comes to rescue.....tells pirai to evacate the room....Pirai says no......Karasev and co says that they will leave the mandapam immediately.....Chokku orders pirai to leave the room....Pirai kovama packs his bags and leaves the kalyana mandapam saying that they had insulted him.....Pushpa crying....
Pirai coming outof the kalyana manadapam andthere sam and that villain josiyar waiting for him......Josiyar and pirai decides to go to kerala fo that ssoniyam vaikira matter.....Sam wishes them happy journey....
Malar's house.....Gopi coming in his bicycle.....Sister takes him to malar.....Gopi tells malar that he needs 25000 immediately....malar without any hesitation says she will give the money....She says she will get the money from her father.....Gopi leaves....
Arrachamaavu once more aating.....Mr.karasev shouts at chokku family...innum gopi varla?panamum vala...what r u thinking?en maapilai enna sadarana aala...bla blah...Chokku and mayil tensed....Comes to nadutheru and waits for gopi.....Karasev comes and asks for gopi.....They both says gopi oru velaiya veliya poirukkar....Mayil says that he will call pandi to attend the maappillai oorvalam....Mayil calling pandi...Pandi busy water beating.....mayil tells him come immediately....Pandi says he cant come...Pandi cuts the phone......Nalla velai gopi comes there...says money ready panna ponen...Karasev kku vaayellam pallu....Maappillai oorvalam starts.....
Kalyana mandapam....meenatchi and pushpa talking abt something ...andha pechu over....Pushpa then comes near deivanai and starts talking...Deivanai salippa says ippo ellarum sendhu mahes kalyanam nadathi vakeireenga...but kaamu kalyanam?only i should do....Pushpa says...no anni we all r here ....Deivanai says no pushpa...its not that easy...see...ippovae 5 soverigns gone...mahes kalyanathukku eduthachu...meenatchi listening to this conversation....sad....
Freeze....
raaspach thumbnail

Archives Copy

Monday 23rd august 2010 update Episode 88

Malar and gopi talking...Gopi thanking malar for her timely help.....Malar starts crying....Gopi shocked seeing her crying.....Goes on asking what happened mam..what happened...Malar is in no talking..only crying mode....Gopi says...madam ...i cant see u like this...it hurts me...madam...sollunga what happened?..."Door opens and maha and malar's sister coming in.....Maha asks gopi the reason for malar's kanneer,....gopi says adhaan iam also asking...
Malar's sister says that there was an argument b/w her brother and malar regarding this money matter....Annan slapped malar akka...Gopi rombhavae shocked...Gopi rombha feeling aayitar...says sorry madam...all becoz of me na....Malar and her sister leaves the place without saying anything.....
Maha asking gopi.....Athaan(right now this is the word i hate the most) ....why she cried?...Gopi solararu....adhaan her sister told na...thats the reason...But maha not ready to beleive....torturing gopi...."u only know the real reason...tell me the truth....".....Gopi says nothing like that...andha ponnu sonadhu dhaan reason...Maha says no,before that she was happy...talking to us,ippo ungala parthavudan dhaan indha problem nyabagam vandhadha?".....Gopi tries to stop her bakwas....But that ponnu.....lo lo lo lo nnu shouting....Gopi comes out of the room....Now fighting continues infront of pancha paandavis....Mahesh tells maha to stop...But maha inturn tells mahesh to shut up๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....Turns towards gopi and again asking the same old question...Why malar cried??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กNow meenakshi and pushpa also joins the durbar....
Maha crosses her limints ..says u r having some soft corner towards that lady...adhaan u r behaving like this....Gopi gets angry and shouts...unakku arivu illai....why r u always round katti torturing that girl?There is a limit for eveything and u stay within that limit.....chokku now aajar.....Pushpa comes and asks her daughter ennadi problem?...Maha otting the movie again...says i gave him my bangles...He refused to accept....But he accepted the 25,000 from malar...iam asking that nyayam only ma...Pushpa too asks gopi....If that is the problem....explain her gopi...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜กChokku comes to rescue...talks in support of gopi...tells pushpa to stop and everyone to leave....
Gopi handsover the money to chokku and samada paduthufy gopi abt his future with maha....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Rasappa Sithappu going in vegatable vandi...Vandi going to some other place...adhu theriyama sithappu busy eating......
Pandi and kadathal koottam coming to mandapam...All full thanni....Pandi says he wants maha at anycost....eppadiyavadhu pls kidnap her....Everyone will be busy with other works...This time will be easy for us to kidnap her.....There maha sogama sitting in a chair....pandi calls a woman and tells her to inform maha that gopi is calling her...and he is waiting outside.....That lady goes and tells maha and maha says go and tell gopi that i cant come....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Pandi gets happy shock๐Ÿ˜†....Gopi calling nu solli maha not coming aa??But we should kidnap her today....
Mayil comes there and seeing him pandi sends all kadathal mannans out...He starts walking...Mayil comes near pandi and turns him....asks engada pona?why u talked like that to me?see gopi...very paavam...go and help him...and what is this pandi? today water beating?karasev family partha problem aayidum.....Mayil pours some more advice...Pandi oram katting mayil and says...."maha va katti vaikka unakku vakku illa....neenga kalyanam nadatha poreengala?i'll see u all....neenga kalyanam pannunga...naanum panren...".....Pandi leaves and mayil confused....
Chokku comes to pancha paandavigal room.....Ellarum sogama sitting there....meenakshi says what kalyanam is this?orey fight...Chokku consoles her...Meenu express her disappointment over maha's argument....Chokku says ava small ponnu...leave her...tells everyoneto sleep and comes out.....Gopi comes there and they both again talks abt maha's loosu thanam...Gopi asks "maha can shout at us...but who gave her rights to talk to malar like that?".....
There comes karasev family...Mr.karasev and selvarangam says vegatbles innum varla...u ppll are poruppilladha ppl....Eppadi nalaikku saapadu poda poreenga?.....Chokku tells them not to worry abt saapadu...onnum varlanna we will arrange food from hotel.....Karasev family leaves....mayil polambufies abt rasappa....Gopi and mayil goes in search of rasappa and vegetables....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Vegetable vehicle...going towards rajapalayam....opposite to peravoorani....Poor Rasappa sleeping inside the vandi.....
Screen freezes on the board showing..."Rajapalayam 51 KM"....
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail

Wednesday August 25 2010 Episode 90 Update

Maha and Gopi vazhinjing scene๐Ÿคข...Yesterday's continuation...Maha thitting malar....To stop her...Her gopi says u look gud in this saree...blouse soooper๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
...who stiched....some one stiched...Afte rmarraige...I'll stich ....Gopi Kilo kanakkula ice cubes vaikara maha head la....Maha melting like kuchi ice.....Smiling.....Konja nerathula maha unarrchi vasapattu starts crying..says ...This is first time u r talking like this to me pothan.... Iam so happy pothan....Sollikitte cycle gap la maha holds gopi's hand....Gopi stops her...Maha tells gopi that he should behave like this ever....She leaves the place crying...Happy tears flowing from her eyes.....Sam sees his sister and talks to himself...Why sister crying??...ok ok its all in the love.๐Ÿ˜†.....He moves....Pandi too watching maha ....Thinking something....
Pandi comes out and tell the kadathal group and says maha coming outside.....Kadathal group gets ready....Pandi goes in and says to a small girl...paappa..go to that kannadi potta akka and tell her that gopi athan is calling u outside...paapa goes and tells tha same......maha so happy.... Sittu kuruvi maadhiri happy aa coming ....Kalyana mandapam side la walikng...kadathal group thalaivan follows her...He closes maha's nose with a kerchief and maha faints....car ulla maha va thalli.... car odiyae pochu......Pandi comesrunning and his friend also coming.....pandi tells his friend to go with them.....
Pirai and josiyar in sooniya karan's house....Big koottam sitting before the mantravadhi....A man(Mandiravdhi's PA) comes and pirai ask him abt the mandiravadhi....PA says he is the best...U can never see anyone better than him....Pirai and josiyar joins the queue....Pirai asks josiyar....Why he asked for hair,sattai nool and kaaladi sand...Josiyar giving explanation....pirai happy happy listening....Josiyar says after this sooniyam vaikkum process maybe gopi mental aa kooda aagalam....Piai kku sandosham thaangala.....Josiyar tells pirai...think again....relatives ...paavam nu nenecha we cant do anything afterwards....Pirai firmly says he will not do anything like that....U proceed....
Kalyana mandapam...Malar arrives with his sister(Malar looked very beautiful in that purple saree...Gopi kooda OK dhaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)....pancha paandavigal minus 1(no mahes)....welcomes them...gopi ododi vandhu welocoming....Sisters discovers that gopi and malar are weaing dress in same colour....Gopi takes them in...Make them sit and goes away...
Malar's sister says... i'll now find out whether gopi loves u or not....Malar asks how....Sister says "gopi enna velai parthuttu irundhaalum..look un pakkamae vandha ...adhu confirm aa love dhaan....".....Both of them starts watching gopi....Gopi adhukkunnu aniyayathukku parkararu..๐Ÿ˜•...minute kku oru looku....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Sister confirms that gopi is in love...Malar happy.....
Chettiyar's son...(Endha chettiyar?25,000 kudukaren nnu sonna chettiyar..ok?)comes and gives chokku that 25,000 money...Saya appa told me to give this money on the day of marraige ...so it will be more helpful to u....Chokku comes near malar and welcomes her and thanking her for her timely help....Then he tells gopi to return back the 25,000 to malar....Gopi goes and gives the money...Malar says no avasaram...Gopi says pls take this mam...appodhan eppo venumnalum unga kitta kadan vaangikkalam...Malar accepts the money and gopi leaves....
Kadathal car comes to lonely place and kadathal mannan maha va thookittu poi oru room ulla adachu vakaranga....Says if pandi fails to give the money we will take all her jewels....They all come outside....Kadathal thalaivan says indha ponnu sooper aa irukada....Kootalis says anne...idhu thappunne....Thala says dei pongada....go and do ur watchman work....oru maadhiri look vittuttu standing....
Freeze...
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail

Friday August 27 2010 Episode 92 update

Pandi polambing to his friend abt maha's kidnap.Stops his pechu...Someone is watching....Pandi shell shocked...Mayil dhaan standing....Comes near his son and asks where is maha.....Pandi says u ppl are useless......Maha va enakku kalyanam panni vakka sonnen...but no one listened...Adhaan indha kidnapping plan...Mayil tells his son...dei pandi...tell where maha is...i 'll go and bring her...and also i'll not tell anyone....Pandi says no way..i'll not say anything....Mayil forces him...Tries to stop him....pandi pushes his father down and leaves the place....and also locks the door from outside...Poor mayil shouts from the room....
Chokku and co opens the door....Mayil runs outside in search of pandi...Pandi no where seen ....Chokku and co asking enna aachu..why r u behaving like this.....A Shivering Mayil tells gopi that pandi had kidnapped maha...pls save her....Pushpa too pleads to gopi ......Chokku tells gopi to call pandi and stop him from proceeding further.....Gopi gets maha's phone from pushpa and calls pandi....Phone rings and pandi picks it up....Eduthavudanhe asks ...maha are u ok?dont worry..iam coming...But gopi on the other side says...pandi...iam gopi....pls tell me...where is maha....Pandi yells at gopi and cuts the phone....Gopi says some noise is coming ...maybe pandi should be near to some thiruvizha nadakura place ...Mayil and gopi goes in search of pandi.....
Pirai and josiyar sitting before mandriavadhi(MV)...Josiyar and pirai tells his motto to mandiravadhi....MV asks for the things for vaching sooniyam....Pirai handsover the things to MV....MV performing poojai and starts sooniyam process....Pirai face glowing with happinesss....
Back in kalyana mandapam.....Deivanai searches for pushpa and finds her and goes near her...Consoles her...Pushpa crying ....Deivanai asking sorry onbehalf of pandi....But pushpa thitting pandi....Deivanai supports pandi..says maha mela uyirae vachurukkan..adhaan ippadi pannittan.....Pushpa crying...says...stop supporting him anni...what will i say if my husband comes to know abt this vishayam....??...Deivanai too starts crying and says..pushpa...dont think iam supporting pandi....aasaipatta maha kidaikama poiduvalae nnu dhaan ippadi pannittan...what he did was very wrong....adhukku u dont give him any saabam....en family ae vilangama poidum....But pushpa continues her thittu....Deivanai and pushpa rendu perum sendhu crying....(good acting by push and deiva...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)....
Malar busy with her officework....Pandi crosses that plac e and malar watches it....Pandi's friend also joins him and says maappillai...come fast da...they r beating me.....Rendu perum fast aa going....Malar gets suspicious and she immediately calls gopi and informs ...Gopi tells her to follow them in her office van ...Malar says ok and tells him the route..... malar starts following pandi in her office van along with her workers....
There kadathal thalaivan goes inside the place...oreders his adiyals that nobody should disturb him....he goes inside the room and ...kayila ulla kayira remove panran....Maha gains consious and gets up....Villain comes near her and maha stats running.....Door closed...Poor girl crying for help.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญVillain coming near her...
On the other side....Pandi comes to the place....mala follws him and oru turning la oru worker aa mattum irakki vittu sollranga..u wait here...once gopi comes..inform him the route....Pandi reaches the spot and villain's adiyal starts beating him...Malar too reaches the spot and malar's workers comest o rescue....pandi opens the door and pulls out villain and he goes inside ......maha tries to come out,but pandi maha va ulla thalli locks the door....Malar shocked.....
Freeze....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only