Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 2010huma

Do u want to see Avita cry together over her marriage proposal?...🤣...that would be a double treat for u...😆...and i dont think he will be doing drama at her engagement...he respects women a lot...it would be not in his character to go create hungama at a woman's engagement, especially if he loves her...because he knows the society considers that a huge disrespect and blow to one's honor..he can however go and beat up the other guy...😈

na ROFL Female Leads ALWAYS Cry ROFL so I jst Wanna See Avi Cry ! jst like Angad in Kaisa yeh pyaar hai ROFL Btw im thinkin to write an OS on tonites epi 😉 so i'll Add wat i Want to see in tonites epi 😉 n ROFL I Would Prefer him beatin HEr father n Brother ROFL damn Arpis Father Remind me of a DOG ROFL Always Stickin his Tongue out ROFL
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

na 🤣 Female Leads ALWAYS Cry 🤣 so I jst Wanna See Avi Cry ! jst like Angad in Kaisa yeh pyaar hai 🤣 Btw im thinkin to write an OS on tonites epi 😉 so i'll Add wat i Want to see in tonites epi 😉 n 🤣 I Would Prefer him beatin HEr father n Brother 🤣 damn Arpis Father Remind me of a DOG 🤣 Always Stickin his Tongue out 🤣

oh, Angad's crying was awesome...😊...If u decide to go ahead with the OS, do PM me the link...and her father reminds me of a lizard..u no lizards stick their tongues out too..😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

oh, Angad's crying was awesome...😊...If u decide to go ahead with the OS, do PM me the link...and her father reminds me of a lizard..u no lizards stick their tongues out too..😆

ya Angad use to make me Cry too 😭 n thts wah i wanted to see maan cry too 🤣 buh behoodA CVs made him cry buh not tht way 😡 🤣 So I Made Him cry on ma OS 🤣 n ya will sure PM u 😉 n 🤣 Lizards r still betta 🤣 so i dnt We should Insult the Lizards 🤣
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haila Rabdi I Would Love to See tht 🤣 n I Hope HOPE She Actually does Tell him!

🤣 i am hoping for the best beta
lets see
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

ya Angad use to make me Cry too 😭 n thts wah i wanted to see maan cry too 🤣 buh behoodA CVs made him cry buh not tht way 😡 🤣 So I Made Him cry on ma OS 🤣 n ya will sure PM u 😉 n 🤣 Lizards r still betta 🤣 so i dnt We should Insult the Lizards 🤣

some dogs r cute..but lizards r never cute..so i am gonna call him the lizard...and the younger son needs a colorful name as well...😡
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

some dogs r cute..but lizards r never cute..so i am gonna call him the lizard...and the younger son needs a colorful name as well...😡

the Younger 1 Look so GAY 🤢 Argh he is Also Good for NOthin!!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

the Younger 1 Look so GAY 🤢 Argh he is Also Good for NOthin!!

all he does is sit around and insult his mother...loved his convo with beta though..😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

all he does is sit around and insult his mother...loved his convo with beta though..😆

i knw!! if sons r like this 😡 thn Alhumdulillah im a Girl !!!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just like to say...agar tum yeh umeed rakthe hon ki tumaari pyaar ki gehraaey kabhi na badley...par aur gehra hota jaaye...to jisse pyaar karte hon...use bhi yah rule apply karta hai...

what i mean to say is that if you feel your love should not change, but only get deeper, in the same way you should expect your lover to not change but only grow stronger in what he is, so that you continue cutting his pics from newspapers. 😆
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi manal....nice to see you in this forum.i too watch this serial and i am liking it...😛