.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Hola Friends 🤗

So This is Probably Our 1st DOTW 😳 n We Can See our Forum is Very active in Onli 1 Week 😲 👏 Thnks to All Of Us 🤗

So Any ways We All Know How Much Arpita Loves Avdesh 😍*I Mean who doesnt☺️*

I mean She is Kinda Crazy After him (who's Not😍)

Like The Way She Cuts his Photo frm the News Paper😳😳😳

n Even More When She Saw tht These Gundas r Gona Have a BIG Fight!!

buh Still she was standin there n Starin at Avi😍 Like There is Nothin or No1 else There Buh Avdesh😍 She Didnt Care tht Its Risky Standin There For Long 😳

n Plus This Might be the 1st Tyme tht a Girl is CRAZY After a Guy n Tht too a GUNDA buh Still !! Her Heart knows tht its not Wrong Loving a Gunda as her own Brother & Father r Worst😡😡😡 I mean Atleast Arpi knows tht Avi Respects Women😍 *Awww Sucha Sweetheart☺️* unlike his Khutta Father 😡 * Hahahhaha its Cuz The Way he Always sticks his Tongue out 🤣 * And his Sick Brother😡 I mean We Can Understand if a husband is Rude wid his Wife! buh a kid !! I MEAN WTF !! she suffered 9 months For Such KIDS!! n now wah she get is, them Taunting their Mom with Their Father😡 Some times i Doubt if they Actually Her Son!!! 🤔

After seein the Father n Such Sons i have 1 thing to say If the Father is Like this thn the sons will be WORST when they marry !! so Girls of Lalanpur im WArNING YOU 🤣 STAY AWAY FRM THIS FAMILY MEN 🤣 n Go for Kanpooriya😍 🤣

Anywyz We Saw Arpis Craze buh Now we even Saw Avi's Craze Frm the 1st Day He saw her 😍
Him Seeing her every where n thn Goin n Standin Out side of Arpis House jst to See her😍
I Mean its VERY Hard to Change a Person Like Avdesh ShockedClap And Arpi's 1 meeting Changed him or Wait we can Say STARTED CHANGIN HIM😳😳😳 Esp When he Actually Laughed n Blushed When his Chamchas Were teasin him *Loved this Scene 🤣 watched it 5 times now 🤣 *
I mean the change in Avi as started😳😳
So The Question For me is
You Think When Arpi & Avi will Confess their Feeliings For each otha (Which is Most probably Tonite or Tomorz Epi by Watchin the promo😳) And Arpi Will Ask Avi To Change, I mean to leave this World of Killin n stuff n Start Leaving like a Normal Man😳 (Im Not Sure If she'll Ever Demand Such Things frm him🤔) But Still!
I Mean We Can See tht Avi is Awready GAGA Over Arpi🤪YOu Think He will Ever Change for Arpi😍?
So Go On Guyz Leave ur POV 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First of all, I dont think she will ask him to change...She was crazy about him even before she met him...She loved the idea of him helping the poor, saving women' honor etc...From the newspaper clippings, she already knew what kind of a life he leads but was still mesmerized when saw him the first time...So, she was not that bothered about the violence in his life...If she was, we would not have had the extra long eyelock in today's episode, especially since she saw him kidnap his own brother...I think she understands that it would be impossible for him to carry out his robin hood duties without some violence in a town where every street kid knows how to fire a gun...However, even if she asks him to change, I do not think he will...yes, he has fallen for her...but he has been leading this life for years..Its his life' purpose to help out other people, which he cant without some violence...Now, he may become less reserved or try to control his anger for her but he will not be leaving behind the violence in his life...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Ya Huma 😊 I dnt Think She'll ask him *heheh thts Wah i said as she is a propa BEhoodi Like us 🤣 * n second ya i think he might control his Anger buh Wont leave his Robinhood style !!

n thnks alot for Replyin 🤗
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

Ya Huma 😊 I dnt Think She'll ask him *heheh thts Wah i said as she is a propa BEhoodi Like us 🤣 * n second ya i think he might control his Anger buh Wont leave his Robinhood style !!

n thnks alot for Replyin 🤗

I think some of us more behooda than she is...😆😉...It would be interesting to see how his goons and rivals respond when he does make some changes for her..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2010huma

I think some of us more behooda than she is...😆😉...It would be interesting to see how his goons and rivals respond when he does make some changes for her..

We have crosssed the Limit of behoodapan ROFL n ya im Jst waitin to see how their Romance will be !! i mean we saw how Arpis Dad has told her no more collage for her!! so we'll see how they'll meet 😉 n im Jst curios to knw wat wil he do when he gets to kwn her marriege is fixed 😲😲
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she wont ask him to change but he will change himself for her automatically
and i think in mandir she will tel him someone is gonna come to see her
and voila avdesh babu in his gunda estyle will bagofy the family who is coming to see her
🤣🤣🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
haila Rabdi I Would Love to See tht 🤣 n I Hope HOPE She Actually does Tell him!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

We have crosssed the Limit of behoodapan 🤣 n ya im Jst waitin to see how their Romance will be !! i mean we saw how Arpis Dad has told her no more collage for her!! so we'll see how they'll meet 😉 n im Jst curios to knw wat wil he do when he gets to kwn her marriege is fixed 😲😲

hmmm...well when he finds out that her marriage is fixed, we will definitly get to see a couple of scenes where he is hurt emotionally or raging about who it is that dared to marry his Arpi...😆...I am more interested in knowing how he will find out about her marriage?...I dont think she will tell him tomorrow...They havent even said a word to eachother yet...sorry, but I dont c her telling him tomorrow...😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2010huma

hmmm...well when he finds out that her marriage is fixed, we will definitly get to see a couple of scenes where he is hurt emotionally or raging about who it is that dared to marry his Arpi...😆...I am more interested in knowing how he will find out about her marriage?...I dont think she will tell him tomorrow...They havent even said a word to eachother yet...sorry, but I dont c her telling him tomorrow...😳

I Wanna See him CRY 🤣 *Looks Around for Maneet Fans 🤣 * i love it when Leads Cry 🤣 tho i dnt He'll Cry now !! buh Im Sure He'll Get really furios! to knw who dare marryin HIS Love!! so We'll See sumfin like Wah Krishna did in Pratigya 🤣 By goin to Arpis engagement n Doin a big TAMASHA 🤣 buh here we wont see Arpi slappin him buh BLUSHin 🤣 n ya i dnt She might buh 😕 Who knws 😉 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Wanna See him CRY 🤣 *Looks Around for Maneet Fans 🤣 * i love it when Leads Cry 🤣 tho i dnt He'll Cry now !! buh Im Sure He'll Get really furios! to knw who dare marryin HIS Love!! so We'll See sumfin like Wah Krishna did in Pratigya 🤣 By goin to Arpis engagement n Doin a big TAMASHA 🤣 buh here we wont see Arpi slappin him buh BLUSHin 🤣 n ya i dnt She might buh 😕 Who knws 😉 😆

Do u want to see Avita cry together over her marriage proposal?...🤣...that would be a double treat for u...😆...and i dont think he will be doing drama at her engagement...he respects women a lot...it would be not in his character to go create hungama at a woman's engagement, especially if he loves her...because he knows the society considers that a huge disrespect and blow to one's honor..he can however go and beat up the other guy...😈