Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Ashu: haye...nice name...very different!! im finally watching it...he just put the shawl over the girl who got raped in the beginning...one question...does the tiger/lion always roar when he's on screen...shouldnt WE be doing that 😉

@ Manu: oh teri! tu bhi!? 😲...tu toh haar forum min bhatakti hai...lol..just like me...vaise...omg...your Geet siggies!! fabulous!!! 😳

JAZ

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jaz, no that music comes mostly, when he does have stern facial expressions😆
wait let me give u link for hq, video, u can watch nicely😳
& Manoo is thr in every forum😉🤗
jnawaz thumbnail
ashu! the girls name is Arpita!! 😲.....we almost named the baby (niece) that...it was between Arpita and Inaaya...we went with Inaaya...but haye...we almost had an arpita...he he..

JAZ

remosalsa thumbnail
Its a nice name Arpita😳, my 1st friend in school, her name too was Arpita🥳, now don't know whr she is😔, her actual name is Tanvi Bhatiya😳, u can see some pic in gallery, which we have posted,
we have all off screen & their shoot pics ovr thr
Inaaya is also nice name for ur niece👍🏼😍
jnawaz thumbnail
we went with Inaaya cuz her older sisters name is Arpa...so Arpa and Arpi...yikes!! haila...pictures gallery...me off to look now

JAZ

remosalsa thumbnail
Ohh, so she's Arpa's sis then❤️
btw whr's Arpa, she's not to be seen😳, u can hook her, in this forum also😉
i am sure she will love here🤗
Arpa, Arpi would be same🤔
jnawaz thumbnail
yes...she's arpa's sis...unfortunately...school started and she's swamped with it...7th grade and all...projects and stuff...im her updater...lol...every time we go over...she like pulls me to her room and shes like ok...what happened on the shows! lol...

ok...so that Aaj Main Uppar song sequence with Arpi...wow...that was a bit odd...the girl was way too into it...i dont know...didnt mesh well with me...

JAZ

remosalsa thumbnail
Ohh, good luck for her with her studies then👍🏼🤗, it will be bit hard for her, to miss her fav shows😆, & ur fab as updater for her🤗😆
She was very happy on that song❤️, & then came her dad to spoil the whole moment😡😡, just hate that man, whenever he comes on screen😈😆
jnawaz thumbnail
his english is so funny..he just said "pleez"...and the way they lifted her brother up...like he's a baby...maa ke samne toh woh bada sher banke ghumta hai...and when they lifted him...hes like PAPA!!! lmfao!! i thought he was gonna pee his pants!!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Yaa, i know🤣, when he interacts with beta Maharaj🤣, that is more funny😆
on whole on dining table, Avdesh was very nice to him❤️🤣, & he was rude to Avdesh😡😆