MaaneetFF:The Pursuit upd page 53 no pms now.

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!! I can't believe i am really writing an ff... I had this idea in my mind long before i even started watching geet, i had originally planned this for mayur then,( if this works out well i might write a mayur version too) but i think this story might suit Geet better. I don't know what made me think that i could actually write an ff, but anyway i am giving it a shot. There are a lot of FF writers on IF whose works i absolutely adore..naming a few- sridevi, opti,myownarea, sookie ,pallo etc.. You guys are amazing writers and i wouldn't even dream of being anywhere near you guys..OK, before i upload the first chapter, a small warning-
1. I might not be a regular updater, the frequency of my updates depends on the degree of my laziness and of course my college works.2. It might not be possible for me to pm everyone always, nevertheless u may add me to ur buddy list if u want pms from me, but i don't guarantee any pms, i will try my best.3. I am not really satisfied with the name i have given to the ff, but i can't think of anything else for now. I might change the name once i come up with a better one. Readers can suggest names with similar meaning if they have any...4. And, (here i know am going to get a lot of jootis and tamatars at me *no eggs please, am a strict vegetarian*). There is absolutely no guarantee that i will not abandon this half way.As, u see i am a very unpredictable person even for myself. I myself can't predict what i might do the next second.Okay, so guys this is my first attempt at writing anything apart from some short stories i hav written in my mother tongue. So pls bear with me and support me with likes and comments...*puppy face**phew* That's all for now i guess... * long speech, i know.***ADDED TO MEDIA CENTRE**Okay then lets move on into the first chapter...

Edited by harshabashpam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

her_story thumbnail

Okay, here we go...πŸ˜‰

THE PURSUIT

{ ...The story of a quest for Love, Dreams and Relationships...}

Prologue

The Punishment

He closed his eyes, feeling his vision starting to blur, till now he had been straining to keep them open, and seeing the little success he was having, decided to give up the attempt. He had no idea how long it had been since he was hit by the car, and how long he had lied there on the road trying to maintain consciousness. His limbs felt rather very stiff, in fact, he was not even sure he had any limbs anymore. He could feel that he was moving, how, he was not sure. He guessed it must be a car, if it was the same one that hit him, he knew not. The unbearable pain he had felt before was slowly receding, even though he could feel the warmth of his own blood which was oozing out from various parts of his body. If this was death, it was not so bad, at least he didn't feel any pain anymore. But he wished he could get a last glimpse of his family, but knew he wouldn't, as he himself had made sure that he was well away from them. And the thought brought back the pain in his heart, which he had been holding back till now, owing to the physical pain he was feeling. Maybe, this was what you got for leaving the one family that raised you, that made you the person you are. Maybe this was what you got for leaving the man who made it his foremost priority to give you everything you wanted, for breaking the trust of the brother who loved you more than himself. If this was God's way of punishing him, then yes, he deserved it, he thought, that being the last thought before he lost himself into oblivion.

Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
--jassi-- thumbnail
Interesting!
Update Soon!
Add me in your PM List
:-)
-Jassi
Edited by xxJaSsIxx - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxJaSsIxx

Interesting!
Update Soon!
Add me in your PM List
:-)
-Jassi

thanx for reading and commenting... i dunno how soon i will update...ya i'll add you to my pm list but am nt sure if il b able to send pms always...sorry for that... thank u so much 4 commenting... expecting ur support in the future too....

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the first part was very interesting continue soon please!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
her_story thumbnail
This is the new pm list i have prepared for my future updates..(according to my note on pg 43)
 If anyone else wants a pm, do mention

New PM list

1. basicquestion1
  2. angelic shaz
  3. maanujaanu
  4. sweet coco
  5. zaara2212
  6. Shalve
  7. afsha
  8. dimpzz
  9. maaneetsangel
  10. preethia
  11. ansah
  12. nehaahmad
  13. sonali_N
  14. krati5
Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

the first part was very interesting continue soon please!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u sooo much 4 commenting!!! keep reading!!!!πŸ€—

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Itna late pm kyun kiya?????
I wanted to reserve first!!!!
πŸ˜”
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

Itna late pm kyun kiya?????
I wanted to reserve first!!!!
πŸ˜”

awwww...so sorry yaarπŸ€—....koi baat nahi nxt time kar lena... ok now tell me how it is....