The Greek Geeky Guru(AR) Part 2 pg 22 24/12 :)

Caramel_21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey all, I hope you remember me. Off course you doπŸ˜ƒ, or not😑?  Okay so, me with a brand new FF and the good thing about this fic ' "this one is going to be my last one".  Yes you read it right or read it once again...lol.. Reading the replies of my other fics, I am assuming that I haven't bored you to the limits...Right? Please don't prove me wrong.πŸ˜†.And as we all know that overdose of anything is harmful for health. Don't take me wrong, I am talking about myself.  I don't want to overdose myself with slapstick writing and lose my sanity, whatever little is left. ; P  , so the last from my side.

And since many wanted to read another fun- filled happy and no sad fiction, this is for you guys. By the title you all must have guessed a bit about the story. Now before my talks which i know are not making any sense all *thanks to ahem...ahem.* turns bigger than the intro, I should shut up.😊

Warning: The following fic contains materials which may be harmful for serious-minded people who hate laughing and also for people who use their BIG BRAIN for reading and looks for logic even for minute details, keep your brain aside and read at your own risk.  πŸ˜›

THE GREEK GEEKY GURU

1 :00 a.m.  Sunday Night

"Run Armaan Run.." hearing the voice, Armaan turned and looked at Rahul who was running behind him trying to catch him, followed by Atul who was limping after them holding his one shoe in his hand. Looking around for a place to hide, he finally found a dark alley and ran inside. Hiding himself behind the dustbin, he waited for his partners in crime to show up as he covered his nose with the handkerchief.

Rahul came running behind and sat beside Armaan as they waited for Atul to show up. Taking out the handkerchief from his pocket he covered his nose as he looked at his best friend angrily- for not finding any better place except the dustbin. Atul came running and stood in front of them, holding his stomach as he was out of breath and took out his handkerchief as he looked at them angrily as he saw them sitting behind the bin, grinning. The smell of the garbage was making him lose his senses as he felt everything going round in front of him. Armaan and rahul stood up and held him before he hit the ground and took him behind the bin as they heard their enemies' voices coming from somewhere close. 

"You look that side, I am sure that greeky must be there. I saw him running there"  Armaan gulped hearing her voice.

"hey, why always me? I am not going after the greeky, I can't stand him at all. You go for the greeky and I'll go for the geeky. Geeky is much easier to handle." She replied with a dreamy look on her face thinking about HER Geeky.

"and who will go after the guru. I am sure this must be his idea. I can't believe they can go this low" Rahul gulped hearing the voice and looked at Atul who was sleeping in his lap and at Armaan who was trying his best to wake him up.  As Atul was not getting up they were not left with any other option, Rahul covered his mouth with his hand as Armaan punched him hard bringing him back to the conscious state.  Atul screamed in pain but no voice came from his mouth as rahul was holding his mouth too tightly to even let a soft sigh come out from his mouth.

"shhh" armaan kept his finger on his lips as they heard the footsteps coming closer. They looked at the horrified expressions of each other and sat behind the dustbin, praying to god to save them.

"I don't think they are here. This place is too stinky to even stand and that greeky is too looks conscious to hide in these kinds of places. He would prefer dying than hiding here" he heard her voice and thanked the almighty for making him look like a Greek. Finally his looks paid off.

Watching them walking away, they sighed in relief.

After making sure they were alone, they came out of the place and hi-fived at the successful completion of their mission and patted each-other back.

"so where is it?" rahul asked as armaan took it out from his pocket and showed it to them.

Atul took it from him and kissed it as they finally made their way towards their apartment. Sitting on the couch, they looked at each other and "MUAHHHHAAAAAA" they laughed looking at it.

Okay so this is the intro/teaser. I know a small one but I have my own selfish reasons.πŸ˜›

I am sure you all must have guessed that the greeky, geeky and guru are the three gentlemen but who is playing who that will be out in the next chapter.  I'll post the next part soon, only if the response is good. If you want a Pm do mention it while replying. And to all the silent readers, I am hoping to see you replying this time and not limiting yourself to remaining silent or pressing like button.    

Looking forward to your views.

Loads of love..

Mel.. 

INDEX

Part 1 : Page 6 , 12

Part 2 : Page 18, 22

Edited by Caramel_21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
melllllllllllll me firstt
OMG brilliant and FUNNY. crap can't wait for thw ff. ND WHY LAST FF?😑 plzzzz don't stop writing. u know how much i love ur writing style.
i think armaan is either greeky or guru but atul is defo geekyπŸ˜†
gosh even the intro was funny mel. ur just outstanding girl.
loved it
love
sani
.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Greeky Geeky Guru all are hehe hehe what i have to tell............and mel what is this yar ur making my greeky sit behind dustbin yakkkkkkkkkk.........and this three idiots are hiding because of there three girls.........

and thx for the note dear.......really pls guys who are going to read this ff or any other ff's of her pls carefully read the note............πŸ˜‰
Edited by suha_hasini - 13 years ago
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey awesome start i wud love 2 read it plzzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list n thnx fr d pm cont soon
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
armaan: greeky
atul: geeky
rahul: guru
abhi: SIMPLY HAWWWWWWWT.

lol....Mel.....common man! WHy the last ff?!
dont do that to meeeeeeeee!

~Sheens
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
Woww cool start di
i love hilarious, suspense filled, mafia types.....normal romantic type se zara hatke veryyyyyyyyy much.
And since dis is gonna be a full hilarious nonsense filled ff, where u can sit bak n hav a gud laugh i m defo in.
i m guessing dat armaan is greeky, atul geeky n rahul guru..
why last ff??? ur writing style is really very gud. keep writing more di.
wen r u going to update unknown truth..i m dying to know wat happens next.
cant wait for u to update next part. cont soon n do pm me.
Bye take care.
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haiii Mel .. How r u 

???

Hope U remember me   ...........

No yaar .... I wont write my speeches in ur updates now  .. Afterall ur every update would turn to be an Outstanding ones.

Congrats For This New FF

Asusal ... Hilarious start .. Do update Soon ohkies .. Dnt make us wait for long.

Takecare  ... Lots Of LoVe

❀️
Edited by k_anjali12 - 13 years ago
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sounds cool!!!
really intresting..
plzzz add me to your PM list
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woooww simply amazing...
nice n funny start....
do continue...
n im warning u this shouldnt b ur last fic...
coz i luv to read ur fics....
so dont think also...
thnx for the pm...
waiting for part 1....
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Mel...

That was such an awesome intro... Dustbin ? 😲🀣...thank god they didnt hide atul in d dustbin itself .. i was wondering if they wud hide the sleepy geeky atul there.. (thanks to my ebbing sanity 🀣) ... If m not wrong , armaan is greeky, atul's geeky and rahul's guru though the reasons are unkwn. ..but m sure u have an insane reasons for them too...🀣

Ahhh..m so in love with it.. .Continue soon.... Oops, that reminds me ... WTH, is it ur LAST FF?? 😑... m not gonna take that bad news at all.. i dont know but u got to keep writing .. I promise i wnt let ur sanity decrease so soon.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£... Chill maar ..chinta mat kar... tera dimaag thikane par hi rahega ONLY if u keep writing.....πŸ˜‰... U see ," A writer may put u in a book and kill you.."🀣

Love
Vini