Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: abi2010

BTW I thought Maddy is married ......................... isn't he ??? ðŸ˜•

s maddy is married and has a son
riya2486 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
d way drashti responded to maddie was like sooooooooooo cute she was so chirpy on d show , but neverd less a gud team leader , n d way she enacted out d scene in geet by saying mere boss to dusht danav hai n then said kidde padde unko was so funny n maddiewas so witty on her comment lollllllls . she also mentioned that she is similar to geet of jab we met .cool n 2 outgoin ...... d show was mindblowing only coz of maddie , drashti n jay soni
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
he was! But she's always fun and full of masti so he had fun w/her!!! Both of them rock..but drashti rocks more!!
chunto thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like Dristis look in Geet more than her original look.she looks prettier in straight hair.  
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abi2010

BTW I thought Maddy is married ......................... isn't he ??? ðŸ˜•

Married men do flirt you know LOL 😆😆 yeh baat alag hain ke ghar jaakar joote parte hain LMAO 🤣🤣
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL😆 Well can you blame him, DD is just awesome, she's very lovable and sweet😊. He probably even wished he was MSK🤣, No no just kidding!😆
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how can u say him flirty..he was so gentle...it was drashti who started it...(don't bash me..iam a fan of her too...but need to tell the truth)..she started evrything by asking if he wa free...LOL!!!it was jus for fun yaar and nothing serious in it..!!!!![😆😆 she was very cute...!!!😳
Geetians thumbnail
she ws d only 1 who ws spontaneous n active throughout d shw.......so guess maddy n drashti enjoyed while others wer enjoyin watchin dem..hehe
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really Drishti was the center of attraction in the show.She is very beautiful actress in entire TV Industry.I liked the way she showed her expressions through eyes when Madavan told RHTDM Dialogue.Ye Drishti aur Guru Ankonse acting Karkarke pagal kardhethe sabko
sallulover thumbnail

she is the best.....watched the show and enjoyed it because of her