Raja Hasan sings Commonwealth Games song

Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mr. Subash a music director from Mumbai composed a beautiful song for inspiring Indian participants in Commonwealth games to win many medals for India and he approached many singers including Raja Hasan and after hearing the song Raja liked it and sang it.

This song inspires all the participants from India in Commonwealth games to do well and win many medals for India and make India proud.

Yeh koi official song nahi hai. It is just a private song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQtvQe55s0g&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musickimasti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to bust your bubbles, but it is a very poor song.

Raja is still a good singer though. Looking forward to his TMK song. But more than that I am looking forward to Kamal Khan's singing in that movie. I wonder who sung the female part of that song.
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musickimasti

Sorry to bust your bubbles, but it is a very poor song.

Raja is still a good singer though. Looking forward to his TMK song. But more than that I am looking forward to Kamal Khan's singing in that movie. I wonder who sung the female part of that song.

Koi baat nahi. Mujhe Pata hai ki arrangements are not that great. Subash is not a big MD and he is just a budding MD.
Tees Maar Khan ke gaane main female voice Rini Chandra ka hai.
Edited by Vijay Vyas - 13 years ago
musickimasti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vijay Vyas

Koi baat nahi. Mujhe Pata hai ki arrangements are not that great. Subash is not a big MD and he is just a budding MD.
Tees Maar Khan ke gaane main female voice Rini Chandra ka hai.

But I thought that Shekar said her voice didn't work out for the song

musickimasti thumbnail
Btw could you do me a favour?

Can you please find out if Vineet has sung any song in TMK. I remember reading an article a while ago where they said he was supposedly gonna sing a song in TMK. Could you ask Raja or someone involved in the production of the movie.

Any information will be highly appreciated. PM me if possible.

Thanks

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raja Hasan can sing only Sukhwinder songs and folk songs. He is the most overhyped singer.
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Raja Hasan can sing only Sukhwinder songs and folk songs. He is the most overhyped singer.

At least you called him a singer, to me apart from Raja none can be called a singer. Raja at least can sing sukhwinder song, but other can not even sing gadhon ka gana.