Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimpa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont why everyone here is not happy about the song..I know this is not THE SHANKAR MAHADEBAN style song but the track is so catchy and foot tapping..Isn't it?
Well I may be the exception but I like the song and feel like dancing everytime I hear it...😛

8.5/10 from my side
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I still dont know how much to rate it. Actually I m not quite impressed with the song. Shankar is such a legendary singer.  

Anyway I ll rate the song a 7 as that my least score for any singer:)
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the song but after listening to all the comments I am confused with the voices.
The nature of the song needs it to be sung in a high pitched voice which is not my favourite . Still a wonderful job.
An 8. 
His normal voice would be a 10 of course.
mind-googling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Urvashi" is one of those songs that are meant to act like a stimulant and generally have a short-lived appeal. Though for a short period of time, it caught my interest too when it came out. Various sound effects and other supplements are as important, if not more important, for this song as its singing aspects. Moreover, the singing part is predominantly Rahman's. Shankar had only a couple of three-line passages and they were same in tune and quite plain too.

It's a shame. But I'm helpless!

🤓
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are closed!!!

Audience Avg: 7.6
Judges Avg: 6.6

Final Score: 7.1