Written UPdate 23rd September

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't see an update, I d K if there is a schedule either so I am starting one.

Epi starts with Arpi's dad coming into the room and Apri and Mom get scared. He asks who is fulfilling their last wish in the form of dancing. Arpi hides behind her mom. Her mom goes and turns the CD player off. Her dad grabs her and asks if she is making the house into a Kotha since Lal mandi's kotha has closed down today. He slaps her and asks if she trying to make her daughter into a prostitute and what will the prospective groom think as they are coming to see her. Arpi tries to say that its her fault but her dad still blames the mother. He drags her out and throws her at the table. THe elder son asks his mom why she doesn't mend her ways even after getting so much beating from dad. The younger one comments that its impossible as mom has "moti budhi" and tells her to make tea.

Mahesh gets a call on his cell again. Its pandit ji who asks if he has changed his mind and will the money be ready in 2 hours time. Mahesh is scared but says that he can't threaten him as Banna Rai is his brother-in-law and is the right hand of the minister. Panditji hangs up and Avdesh tells him to look up Mahesh Rai's kundali and find out if its his time to die.

Arpi is confused seeing her dad like that. He is so scared that he is sweating like a pig (he is one). He tells the elder son to call the uncle and the younger one to call the police station and ask for security. He grabs the tea tray from the mother and throws it and tells her to close all the doors and windows. He is so scared. The elder son comes and tells him that Banna uncle is not picking up the phone but he should relax. Mahesh gets agitated and tells him that it wasn't too long ago but only 6 months ago that Avdesh took 5 lacks from him. So he won't have peace until the police arrive and tells his sons not to step out of the house. He tells Arpi that her college is also stopped from tomorrow.

Haveli mein mehfil saji hai. Kanpuriya gaana ga raha hai and someone with dhol and harmoniyum is encouraging him. They'r all dancing. Avdesh is sitting aside watching them amused. THey are an entertaining bunch. Banna Rai calls Avdesh and sweetly threatens him to lay off Mahesh Rai. Avdesh cuts the phone and nods at Panditji who understands what he wants.

Its night time and Mahesh rai is pacing while the family is at the dinner table. The mother asks him to have food but he complains that she again gave him kadi chawal. He then asks his younger son (I think he called him cobra😲) about calling his uncle. He says he did call him and he said he'll take care of it. The older one tells him to calm down and the police will be here soon. SOmone rings the bell and they think the police force is here and feel at peace. Ammaji opens the door and is scared to find Avdesh at the door. He does pranam to her and asks if she recognized him and if her husband is home. He invites himself in and Mahesh is shocked out of his wits to see him and drops the glass of juice. Avdesh comes up to him and sits at the table and says that since he likes to play hide and seek he can play all he wants but remember that you have now made me come here myself. Mahesh brings up some courage and tells him that he is not invited here and its best if he leaves right away.

Avdesh tells him not to talk at the dinner table, its bad manners. He sets up a plate for himself and serves himself and says he loves kadi chaawal. (abhi se family ka hissa ban gaya). He eats and says its very good to Arpi's mother (she was almost about to smile😆) but Mahesh looks at her menacingly. He reminds Avdesh that Banna Rai is his brother in law and he can send him to jail for this. Avdesh doesn't hear it. He turns to the younger son and asks his name.. its Chirag Rai (oh so thats what it was i heard Cobra😆 I thought since Arpi's dad does the tongue thing like a snake his sons would have that kind of name). Avdesh tells him to eat but he says he is done. Then he is forced to wash his hands and Pehalvan picks him up on his shoulders. He cries for his papa to save him. Mahesh stands up distressed and tries to stop Avdesh but he puts a gun to Mahesh's head and tells him to bring 20 lacks and take your useless son in return. Mahesh starts begging and tells him to let his son go and falls at his feet. Suddenly Avdesh sees Arpi standing behind him and is shocked and lowers his gun. But composes himself immediately and tells Mahesh to stop the crocodile tears and bring the 20 lakhs to save his son. He tells him to rely a message to Banna Rai that Avdesh doesn't let anyone become he equal, either in friendship or in animosity. He leaves with his men and walks past Arpi completely ignoring her. She is a bit shocked to see him this ruthless with her own ppl. He stops before he leaves the house and looks at Arpi who is still standing confused. As they are leaving the house Arpi goes up to the balcony and watches then and he see her looking and his expressions look disturbed.

precap: Avdesh is practicing shooting and misses his aim cuz he keeps having flashes of Arpi. Later he asks Kanpuriya that Mahesh also has a daughter right and he replies that its the same girl he saved the other day.
Edited by -JC- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
no I was just clicking to post right now literally, but I decided to see if the video update was up so I could update it in the update section
Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: curledup

no I was just clicking to post right now literally, but I decided to see if the video update was up so I could update it in the update section

I don't know if there is a schedule for updaters. So when i didn't see the update up i started. Sorry.
curledup thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

I don't know if there is a schedule for updaters. So when i didn't see the update up i started. Sorry.

no its ok, I probably just over reacted considering this is kinda like my first time doing it! ;D umm here is the link
you could be like the ultimate back up updater or something! Just remember Thursday is my turn! 😃 😆
aleena1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update😊 .
Arpis dad is a coward hitting his wife like that😡
And the bros nshould get a good whack..... how can they let there mom get battered😡
-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: curledup

no its ok, I probably just over reacted considering this is kinda like my first time doing it! ;D umm here is the link
you could be like the ultimate back up updater or something! Just remember Thursday is my turn! 😃 😆

Sure. Jus PM me if u need back up.
curledup thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

Sure. Jus PM me if u need back up.

yes and thank you very much for the update! :D
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Really aprreciate your effort for the updates buddy! 👍🏼
Thanx for the update! 😊
-JC- thumbnail
You are welcome. And sorry about not seeing the update schedule before. :D

This show has some really good dialogues. And i am loving the lead actor. He is so good and delivers every dialogue with the needed flavor. LUV IT>
curledup thumbnail
^^ it fiinnnne :D seriously tbh I didn't think I had the confidence to post it :D
but oh well! :D I know! he is superb isn't he?