Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaa well said charu n shikha dii.. i also thinking dat wt vll be d akshis reaction after knoing dis.. n 1 gall luv her husband she vll be so confuse or lil get dipress or dun wt vll be her reaction..
ven she cm to no den obv she vll so angry bt after she has to show trust on naitik.. bas bhagwan kare dono me jyada MUs nai ho..🥺
Born-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

👏 very well said..

each case is different....a few months back, they showed varsha getting jealous of shaurya and lavanya..she reacted in the same fashion in which akshara did currently..but there was a difference...shaurya actually started developing feelings for the other girl...it can be termed as infatuation or liking or sometimes we appreciate some qualities in some person too much..varsha got offended and wanted to leave the house..at that moment, akshara stopped her and explained her that shaurya has apologized and when a person feels tht he's guilty then he should be forgiven !

now when akshara faced similar problem, she got furious and asked naitik directly (which was a good move) but if she'd known that naitik really fell in love with sneha , will she be able to forgive & forget and move on? it's easy to give suggestions to others u c...

i'm glad naitik made sure that akshara knows everything about sneha (after the initial jealousy round) BUT akshara is still in a doubt..that's why she gets upset when sneha's name come...may be she has a hint that sneha has fallen in love with naitik...but what's there to worry? i dun get that...she shouldn't have left the office that day when she saw naitik n sneha together..she should have confronted sneha then and there...a day before she's telling naitik that she wants to meet sneha and when she got a chance she did not..it didn't make sense..

rajshri spying on naitik was the most foolish thing to do...she should have talked directly to akshara and told her that she saw sneha and naitik together..it was upto akshara to ask naitik for the explanation...rajshri should have cautioned her that's it....now what did she achieve ?? bhola saw sneha and naitik together and draw his own conclusions ! if he's giving paycheck to sneha, he thought he's giving love letter ! 🤢 this stupidity of rajshri wud have caused a lot of damage to akshara and naitik's relation bec. MU would have grown ten times more if akshara believed rajshri and bhola...also, after marriage, there should be a limit to interference of maayka ppl..she's worried for her daughter but her daughter is grown up adult, she's intelligent and she can take her decisions..she can handle her life well..parents must have that much trust in their children..

as for blind trust, that should not be there (it's difficult NOT to have blind faith when ur in love..trust me)...one should know where to draw the line..keep ur eyes n ears and communication lines open....it's a very complicated problem ......where therez love, therez trust but therez an insecurity also....i think the best possible solution to this problem is to confront ur spouse if u think that ur in a doubt, instead of spying on him and jumping at ur own conclusions......

Thanks Charu for liking my views...
I too agree with each and every word of yours. 👏
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Nice Post di 😛

I agree wit each n every point of yours..😊. n i think ki Rajshree was correct in her place coz being a mother.. its obvious dat she vl get worried 4 his daughter .     I think one should never lose his/her trust .... n if you hav  any doubt thn you should go n clear it.😛

n thz sneha i think any gal can fall 4 a guy lyk naitik☺️.. she was nt aware of da fact dat naitik was married....i am damn sure ki agar sneha ko pta hota toh she would hav controlled her feelings bt thz mitali😡  is da main reason behind sneha's falling in luv wit naitik...
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cute_luv

Nice Post di 😛

I agree wit each n every point of yours..😊. n i think ki Rajshree was correct in her place coz being a mother.. its obvious dat she vl get worried 4 his daughter .     I think one should never lose his/her trust .... n if you hav  any doubt thn you should go n clear it.😛

n thz sneha i think any gal can fall 4 a guy lyk naitik☺️.. she was nt aware of da fact dat naitik was married....i am damn sure ki agar sneha ko pta hota toh she would hav controlled her feelings bt thz mitali😡  is da main reason behind sneha's falling in luv wit naitik...

yea as she is nt tat type of girl who wud think of luving aa guy she ws very shy scared kinda person
-Vanshika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

yea as she is nt tat type of girl who wud think of luving aa guy she ws very shy scared kinda person

ya i agree wit u pree.. she is nt dat type of gal ... bt thz mitali is spoiling each n everything.. cvs plzz remove her 4m da show.😡
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_luv

ya i agree wit u pree.. she is nt dat type of gal ... bt thz mitali is spoiling each n everything.. cvs plzz remove her 4m da show.😡

i wanna see hw cv's take this track yaar i mean hw they take sneha out does she turn negative or wat
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
vry truli said charu!! i agree 2 each n every word written by u!! lovely thotz.. n datz obviouz dat HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!! but d thng wich is pinching me iz dat y akshara is reactiong soo wierdli?? naitik doesn't does ny task nwadaz widout telling her!! i truli believe akshara shud b normal nw n start believing naitik!!!!!
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali4NaKsh

vry truli said charu!! i agree 2 each n every word written by u!! lovely thotz.. n datz obviouz dat HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!! but d thng wich is pinching me iz dat y akshara is reactiong soo wierdli?? naitik doesn't does ny task nwadaz widout telling her!! i truli believe akshara shud b normal nw n start believing naitik!!!!!

well she trusts himbt sneha ki woh special wali baat uski maan mein abhi hai sumtyms kuch baaten ishaan ke dill mein ghar kar jati
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
ok, for now..when Sneha is blamin' Naitik for all the un-intentional thin's he did for her just for the Business purpose..😲!! what do you think ? Naitik is wrong or ight...🤢 well, i think in this situ Naitik is not to be blamed at all.😭.cos he nvr said soo, n never did anyhtin extra spcl for Sneha Ji..😆
he did what ws ethically n morally correct.👏. n it ws Sneha who gt over-involved with him n took evrythin in wrong sense...😲

i comply sympathize with Naitik for this n What about Akshara ???🤢🤢

omg..s=hwo will she react to this..... poor NaKsh..🤢🤢

Naitik ne "neki ki & dariyaa me dalaa..."🤣

lolz😆😆

:((( this is my ultimate reactinon !! the new promo is real heart breaking...😭
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

ok, for now..when Sneha is blamin' Naitik for all the un-intentional thin's he did for her just for the Business purpose..😲!! what do you think ? Naitik is wrong or ight...🤢 well, i think in this situ Naitik is not to be blamed at all.😭.cos he nvr said soo, n never did anyhtin extra spcl for Sneha Ji..😆
he did what ws ethically n morally correct.👏. n it ws Sneha who gt over-involved with him n took evrythin in wrong sense...😲

i comply sympathize with Naitik for this n What about Akshara ???🤢🤢

omg..s=hwo will she react to this..... poor NaKsh..🤢🤢

Naitik ne "neki ki & dariyaa me dalaa..."🤣

lolz😆😆

:((( this is my ultimate reactinon !! the new promo is real heart breaking...😭

dii u r ryt dis tym naitik is ryt cz he didnt tell to sneha dat he is interested in her🤢😆 she got in sum nonsens feeling🤢 n she said dat u did dis 4 ur buisness😲 bt she didnt no kya ki agr chahe to munna hazaro usase ache designer la sakta he 😉 y she only? he had too many opt..
n munna to ab dar gaya he us sneha k baton ki wajah😆😆 bechara kitna tense he..😭 n nw dis new promo😡😡 eerrgghh... n shankari tai ne bi dekh liya munna ka photo😲 n she was asking to akshi everything is ryt?🤣 usko kyu puch rai he us sneha ko pucho na.. r u gon mad?🤢🤢 munna shadi shuda he.. pehle se hi phans gaya he🤣
bt dis track shud over in sum days.. dis soo errghh🤢