ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow Radha learnt to read and write English and how to use a computer in one day. She looks silly in western clothes.
Edited by ninag - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetasingal thumbnail
Rahda western look is gawar & boring. Aise lag raha hai ki gaaw se aayi hai. She looks very very ugly & bad dressing sense that's why i don't like. Radha u can not compere with Kamya(Parul Choudhary). Kamya is very very beautiful & talented. Kamya looks hot in both saree and western dress... whereas radha is totally bullshit & behenji.... type ki. Plz. Plz. radha don't wear jeans & t-shirts. Let it be only kamya to do fashion. u don't do...
ninag thumbnail
Her hair looks so stupid with the high ponytail your right leave the fashion to miss kamya! Radha is so dull and plain. She should have died in the accident It would be interesting to see how things would have develop between kamya and sarju. Radha is so boring I start doing something else when she comes on the screen.
harleen chahal thumbnail

its not her choice as to what style she gets to wear shes a normal girl acting in a serial and doing as shes told. Stop saying shes ugly cause you guys aint any better :) BEAUTY ISNT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. ~Kahlil Gibran
Radha may not have beauty on her face but shes good at heart unlike Kamya.
ninag thumbnail
If you had bothered to read my message properly you would have read I think shes dull and plain - not ugly. How do you know what me and the other poster look like? What makes you say we are ugly? I certainly am not - grow up love. I agree beauty is from the inside out but this isnt real life, its an Indian serial, a bit of escapism so theres no need for you to get personal. BR]
Nina from the UK
Edited by ninag - 14 years ago
MARCELLE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Radha looks really cute in her western outfits!!!....Kamya looks exactly what she portrays...that is a vamp!!...does Kamya have a crooked mouth...or is it the angle that they do the recording from!! :-)
ninag thumbnail
I think Kamya puts her lipstick on funny.

Radhas western clothes are rubbish and shes too dumpy to carry them off.
srosheen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah rite western doesn't lookgood with her .. plus she is doning over act i dont knw bt somehow she sound so annoying ,,
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think Radha carries off both Indian and western styles very nicely. She looks good in both.
Kamya too looks great in her beautiful sarees.