Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice topic Jasmine aree even i am thinking the same many of old members left kumkum forum nd   FCs also .and Hussain,s FC is more active then Juhi,s FC.
me too noticing the same GreatsSUMKUM and Meenakshi   juhi k fanclub mai members 200 rehgae hai .atleast jo rehgae hai members unko comment kerna chahie .
sab kumkum ko bhule nai hai bs interset sab k change hogae hai nd jasmine mujhe b Juhi ki honesty bohat achi lagti hai in my opinion jab Hussain Juhi Saath dubara aaege to sab Fans unite hojae ge honestly speaking abi to fans mai 2 groups hai Hussain Tina Fans and Juhi fan group   sumeet kumkum is the best jodi   nd i like them equally
tsaian thumbnail

jasmine  after my marriage and espacially after my nany born i hardly get a time to surf net  but it doesnt mean that my  love for then have been changed , i still used to love hussian and juhi  the way i used to....

and will be always

regarding PPW   it has never changed my opinion for juhi .... i still live her as i used to be

a proud  fan of hussain and juhi
 aimen
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mughe yah samaj nahi aa raha ki PPAW me juhi ne aisa kya kar diya jo sab uske bare me itna negative bol rahe hai juhi ne PPAW mai kuch wrong nahi kiya tha in my opinion channel ne badha chadha ke dikhya tha mughe lagta hai hum ek show ke adhar par kisi ke bare mai itna nahi sach sakte
juhi ne jo PPAW MAI jagrati baby ko itna pyar kiya woh kisi ko kyon nahi dikhyi deta uski plate se usne khana khaya ek mom ki tarah use pyar diya plzzzzzzz mughe iska bhi ans chaiya
i am always juhi fan aur hammesa rahongi
love u juhi
   MEENAKSHI
sweetjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiiiiii friends
hi nice topic jasmine
ab pata chle gha ke kon kon se old fans haan
juhi or hussain ka
well i dont thing so ke PPOW
ke bad juhi ka fans ka nazarya juhi ka laya badala
hoga ager ager wo juhi ko dil se pasand karte haan to mujha laghta ha wo juhi ko PPOW ke
bad zayad pasand kareghe
or rahe bat juhi or hussain tina ke fans ke algha hone ke to wo alagha ho sakte ha but sukk
ka fans alagha nahe ho sakte
i love more more more more
more more more more
only one juhi parmar
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anku2cute

Hi jasmine..Thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well I guess i totally stopped visiting IF few long back..I did watch PPAW and was shocked to see what was shown...But that didnt change my perception for Juhi at all..I knew what she is and how she is...

I also watched Husein's shows but i never particpated in the forums..Because i had lost interest in posting in the forums..Plus i have been superbusy with my college...

So its certainly not that i have beeb biased or so..And about loving Juhi..To be very honest , i have not been following any of her shows coz the shows she is doing are not of my interest..For me Juhi was n will always be my fav from Kumkum only...

About the FCs n all, i dunt follow her shows and hardly have any info abt her..Nothing to discuss..I rarely visit HuTi fc too..Plus a lil of Husein on tv gets me somthng to discuss..And zangoora too..Also its about the connection sweetie..

I hope u have got ur answer..I just cant go on n on about Kumkum now..Lack of time plus i watch other shows now..Its taken reli long for me to switch over to other shows...I did make sure Kumkum forum is kept open so that members whu still watch the show/scenes/juhi's shows can discuss...

Love..Anku

๐Ÿ˜ณ I never mentioned that we had to discuss about Kumkum everytime or everyday na. but it upsets me that people have forgotten them so easily...
.I'm just trying to say that she isn't getting the same fan following the way she used to get..
@Connection - thats what I'm intending to say..when the show was on air didn't we loved Hussain Juhi equally..or did I take it wrong? I thought there are some loyal Hussain Juhi lovers not just Hussain lovers and Juhi lovers..but shayad I got my answer ๐Ÿ˜Š thats why I didn't get to see the craziness for HuJu together after the show ended..I wanted to see the same craziness which I see in KaShians..its because they love both Karan and Shilpa equally....and they even brought them back!
Doesn't anyone want to see Hussain and Juhi together??
Well about me I too watch so many shows..like right now I'm hooked to Geet  and SGP but I can never ever forget Sumit Kumkum..
Juhi is never appreciated the way Hussain is..don't take me wrong..I love them equally and I never miss an opportunity to miss his shows even..but I do feel bad for Juhi and how her own fans or maybe used to be fans who are no more interested in her๐Ÿ˜”
Anyway thanks for taking out your time Anku for this stupid post of mine๐Ÿ˜†
Love ya๐Ÿค—

HussainJuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaar....
main bhi dekhti hoon....
juhi ki fc me comment kam hi ate hai...
anku main appse sahe mat nehi hoon.....
agar juhi kk thi to hussain bhi to sumit tha...
to agar hum hussain ko zangoora man sakte hai to juhi ko chnada kyu nehi....
to kya bolto ho sab tum

AmezingJuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea ......
yeh baat sahi hai....
koi bhi juhi ki fc me comment hi nehi karte hai...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hanji......

yea baat to sahi hai.....
kisne kaha kuch nehi hai juhi ki ware me baat karne ke liye....
hai bohot kuch hai.....
hum to....
CK ke ki ware me baat kar hi sakte hai.....
lakin nehi.....
koi CK ki forum join hi nehi karte hai......
to kya karu.....
main baad me meri baatin batati hoon..abhi busy hoon ok....
lov,โค๏ธ
Tama
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it is not like that jasu
i love them equally as for me huju both r and for my fav aslways.
it was like that fr jan onwards when kk ended i was not free like past 1.5 yrs (nd even i lost touch with my friends too) so when i bit free i make a point to vist here.
so never think like tht
fr me huju both r equall
nice topic jasu
sweetjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi
ager kuch log only kumkum ka kardar ko like katrte han to hum un par ya yaken nahe kar sakte han ka un ke pasand dan me das bar chang hote ha phar wo only juhi ko like nahe karte ha un ke to har dosare din pasand chang hojate ha huju kaha aag huti kaha kal koie or
un par uake nahe kaya ja sakta ha
love  u only juhi and juhi