Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think that the success of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam is a really ancient past story now, in fact, Salman and Aishwariya have also moved on as well! πŸ˜† Its time that Ismail Darbar moved on too!.. to some other movie of-course! 😊

Have never liked him as a judge, don't know why.. Anyways, I am not expecting anything new or fresh from this coming episode.. Will retain positivity in myself by waiting for ARR to come next week! πŸ˜ƒ

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

@BBT; my comment was regarding inviting job less composers and not about their class or prowess. Hope it is clear now.

And be happy; if bashing Ismail & me gives you immense satisfaction go on.

And do write to Zee that their decision is wrong and ID should be black listed.

Indradhanushji, maybe you missied my point entirely. I am not bashing you. But yes, I am not only bshing but single handedly thrashing Zee for their shortsightedness for inviting a lesser than mediocre composer to warm their guest seat at this stage in their, Saregamapa's existance. All of Darbar's claims to fame are few and far between. He has only succeeded in films where he had Sanjay Leela Bansali holding his hand, guiding and egging him on. Without Sanjay, Darbar has had no following, and will never have any paying darbaris or otherwise. Una capish?
Edited by bunbutt_too - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

^ Aajee musicmuseji pehelay yeh season toh khatam hoh jaaney do, phir aagey kah sochangay. Waisey Darbar's contribution as a judge or mentor is highly questionable. After all his name was bandied aroud when his shishya Poonam tried to commit suicide after she got pregnant. πŸ€”

Kaya tum Poonam ka bhai hai kaya jo sab kucch usne tujhe bataya?😑  Stop spreading false rumor.Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

What about you? The person always see other as himself.

πŸ˜• I am sorry I miss your point entirely. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
He doesn't have much work thats why he has been invited as a guestπŸ˜›
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Kaya tum Poonam ka bhai hai kaya jo sab kucch usne tujhe bataya?😑  Stop spreading false rumor.

As Shakespeare said, "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much." That is only a quote from the great Bard of Avon.  Don't personalize it, or your reaction will be predicable and I promise you will not require a response from me.

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

As Shakespeare said, "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much." That is only a quote from the great Bard of Avon.  Don't personalize it, or your reaction will be predicable and I promise you will not require a response from me.

That was told when there were no rumor mongers like we have now, that was told at the time of your purvaj. Now zamana badal gaya hai.
nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with the post,even i feel why they have called ismail darbar.I think this time the set of judges is good,not the dramabaaz time which is good.So its okay if they don't call guest in some episodes.Even Emraan hashmi is a boring choice,i m sure the participants will sing songs from his films which has been listened on reality shows a million times.Salman khan's episode was a exception though because sugandha,ranjeet,abhilasha did not perform on his film song,so it was a rocking episode.
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonu123

i agree with the post,even i feel why they have called ismail darbar.I think this time the set of judges is good,not the dramabaaz time which is good.So its okay if they don't call guest in some episodes.Even Emraan hashmi is a boring choice,i m sure the participants will sing songs from his films which has been listened on reality shows a million times.Salman khan's episode was a exception though because sugandha,ranjeet,abhilasha did not perform on his film song,so it was a rocking episode.

nonu123ji aap neh iss post koh poori tarhaa paadha aur poori tarh saamzha. Iss baat keh liye aap kaa behudd shukriya. Laagata hain ke aaj kul ye poori duniya keh logh Rambo's bunn gaye hain. Subb baat padhnay yah smjhnay bagaair gooli baari shuru kartay hain. Aap koh hamarey dil seh shukriya.😊
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Here is something interestingπŸ˜† 

Why point a finger ?

Ismail Darbar: Pritam Music Chor

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5dwhqt2UE[/YOUTUBE]