~SAAJNA~ ArSh one shot

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello beautiful peoplzzz😆 Here I m posting Romantic Shot on ArSh..😍This OS is originally written by my friend Kshanikaa.. I'm posting on her behalf as shez tooo shy to post it(stupid girl)..So If you like it then please comment here... only to tell her that SHE has done a wonderful job..

#Saajna#

Siddhant-

"Armaan, tu khushkismat hai, zindagi ne tujhe dusra mauka diya hai, ek aur mauka zindagi ki sabhi khushiyon ko apni baanhon mein samatne ka, ek aur mauka pyaar ko apne gale se lagane ka, riddhima ko tujhse chheen kar iss kudrat ne jo bhool ki hai, ab wo uska doguna karke tujhe wapis dena chahti hai armaan, shilpa ke roop mein."

"Par sid"

Holding his shoulders assuringly, sidhant spoke- " Armaan, mat soch ab ki kya hua, kaise hua, kya sahi hai…ab sirf aur sirf apni zindagi sanwarne k bare mein soch. Apne aur shilpa k bare mein soch. Armaan, main pati hu riddhima ka..jaanta hu use. Wo buri nahi hai armaan, par wo khud kya kar rai ahi, wo nai jaanti…wo mujhse judi reh kar apne patni hone ka farz bhi nibhana chahti hai, dusri taraf tumhe bhi khud se door nai jaane de pa rahi..armaan, ridhima tumhari khushiyon ke age agar rukawat banker aa rahi hai, to regardless ki wo meri biwi hai, main tujhe yehi advice karunga ki use apni zindagi se humesha k liye hata de armaan…aur uss inssan ki panaah mein ja, jo bina kuch kahe, bina kuch puche, mann hi mann mein tera intezaar kar rha hai…ye waqt sochne ka nahi hai armaan, ja aur ek naya aashiyaan bna- ARSH ka…. good luck bhai" with those last words, siddhant hugged me and I smiled satisfactorily…coz for the first time, I knew…ki ab kuch galat nai hoga.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I still remember Sidhant's words whenever I find myself smiling down at shilpa oblivious to her. I left sanjivani mumbai and joined sanjivani's new branch in panchgani four months ago. I was appointed there as the organizer as well as senior doctor. Shilpa is still my intern here. Panchgani is related to both of us in a unique way. I spent my six painful months of isolation here after that terrorist attack and shilpa spent her whole childhood here. We both had our moments of loneliness and hatred towards our past buried here. But now, I feel this strange sense of tranquility inside me. I am relaxed, I am stable, I smile, laugh, do bike racing and street fighting also but within acceptable limits. Shilpa never stopped me. May be she didn't want to put restrictions upon me, unlike riddhima. Though, I had already assured her that I wont harm myself. Well this is such a such a such a Lovely morning…and I am smiling so hard….why??? Because today I got the chance to wake up having my beautiful sleeping wife in my arms…my stability factor in life- Shilpa…

We are right now at a village, residing in our tent houses here…people are suffering from seasonal diseases here..and yesterday Mumbai branch docs also joined…including sid and ridhima.. I was so happy to meet sid..and sid also congratulated me on my new change in myself. During these six months, shilpa has kept her patience thoroughly. Ridhima out rightly rejected her as her sister and also as my to-be-wife..still shilpa keeps her hope alive in her heart till date. After knowing that shilpa loved me, I thought to settle down with her. It took me two months after my talk with sidhant to go for marriage. I don't know what gave me so much capacity then that I took the step towards our marriage…what was that assuring force…I don't know…may be it was all destiny's play and wish.  I proposed shilpa for marriage….somehow I wanted to share her pain of rejection..she was too lonely and painful at that time..she didn't even answer me…but I was sure of this marriage..i went to her maasi and it was she who convinced shilpa to get married to me. Shilpa is three years younger than me…and this age difference made me all more responsible towards my sweet little wife.

The whole sanjivani was happy for me including Dr. Kirti, Dr Shashank and Padma aunty except one person- Ridhima..she came to me one night before my marriage to advise me not to go for this because shilpa was NOT a nice girl…huh…I smiled at her and politely asked her to go to her home…to her husband…I got married to shilpa four months ago. Riddhima attended our marriage just as a colleague. Then I decided, I wont start my new life in this city, I wanted to take shilpa away from there…so I asked shilpa if we could move to panchgani..shilpa being very co-operative and obedient, instantly agreed. Why won't she… She doesn't even raise a high voice at anyone. The bold modern shilpa image…which she created in the start was all a false play. She wanted to hide her real identity. Beneath that super talkative super prankster girl, there was this innocent and simple girl…much more simple than riddhima…who just wanted to love and be loved..nothing else 😊. But one thing which I adore in her the most is her constant blabbering with herself while thinking. Sometimes she say things so loudly that I get to know what she is thinking and then she turns all shades of pink when I remind her her dialogues..it looks so cute.

Last night was so memorable…my first night with shilpa…no no not exactly like a first night, but this was the first time when shilpa slept this close to me…And thanks to riddhima, her presence made it possible.. ;)

Last Night-

Shilpa entered in tent and saw Armaan. "Ye armaan bhi na, aise shirt utaar kar kyun sote hain? Apne kamre mein thodi soye hain, kal tak to fir bhi thik tha, humare alawa aur log nai the, par aaj to aur log hain…ridhima di bhi to………parrrr… wo aur ridhima di to pehle bhi saath….Nahi, par ab armaan mere pati hain..mera haq hai unn par….main…main…haan…main decide kar sakti hu ki kise unhe aise dekhna chahiye aur kise nahi..haan, yehi sahi hai…"

With that, shilpa moved towards armaan and spread her light colored transparent duppatta on him..as she was about to move up, armaan pulled her on his chest..

(Inspiration for writing this shot came from here)

Shilpa turned nervous and hesitant….even after four months of their marriage, they had not shared any kind of intimacy…armaan still needs to adjust towards all the components of a married life, he still needs to prepare himself mentally to touch shilpa, other girl than riddhima …But he is trying constantly…and even improving too.. 😊 …Shilpa on the other hand is too shy and unsure to do anything in this regard. Moreover, shilpa has been told by riddhima that she and armaan have shared a very close relation. This is the major hindrance which stops her of even thinking of armaan in that way. And armaan does not know that shilpa has any such thing going inside her mind.

"Haan, tumhe haq hai, aur mera bhi maan-na yehi hai ki  mujhe aise KISI aur ladki ko nai dekhna chahiye..sivaay TUMHARE.." shilpa turned completely red..Armaan was still not allowing her to go…"Par wo kya hai na shona, jaise tumhare hisaab se mujhe koi aur ladki aise nai dekh sakti, usi tarah main  bhi ye nai seh paunga ki tumhe bina dupatte ke koi aur ladka dekhe, shilpa looked up at armaan when he said this… tumhe ISS tarah dekhne ka haq SIRF mujhe hai shilpa" Shilpa looked into his eyes and found his intense gaze at her chest…in that one moment, she felt herself turning into water…she made a hurried attempt to get up, it was too much for her to remain in that close proximity of armaan's bare chest with her lose hair spreading all over his chest and she having a bare neck completely……"Main dusra duppatta le lungi" At that moment. Power went off and the one bulb in their tent was off…there was pitch darkness…and armaan knew that shilpa wont move in dark at all. Armaan took the opportunity…tonight he wanted to have taste of that feeling…feeling his shilpa's body close to his…he shifted shilpa over him to his left side…and spread that duppatta over both of them…Shilpa didn't utter a single word…she could never stop armaan from fulfilling his wishes…she loved and respected him way too much to do that…she was nervous and silent…armaan found her shivering and he smiled in dark…he pulled her closer to him…he put a hand behind her head and made her face touching his neck…now shilpa was breathing onto his throat..The amount of heat which was emanating from shilpa's cheeks made armaan wanting her for much more..and the moment he pulled shilpa's arm to his waist…his feminine touch on his bare ribs did wonders…but he stopped himself….he knew shilpa loved him a lot and would never stop him..but he didn't want to rush into it…he knew that responsibility of making physical relations lies upon him because shilpa will never like to take this decision…she is too submissive..

Armaan heard shilpa's uneven breathing and kissed her forehead and asked her to sleep…this was how he found themselves sleeping the next morning..under one duppatta…close to each other in his arms' lock…most of the part in night, he kept caressing his cheeks and hair..he was happy today…Just when he was about to plant a kiss on shilpa's head…he noticed some movements around his tent..like some one just moved from there when he turned his face, but armaan ignored it. Shilpa woke up in time, and was blushing so much that she didn't even look up at him…she wanted to move out of the tent..so he got up and wore his shirt so that she could have her dupatta and get up…it was such a pleasant sleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After getting freshened up, armaan told His wife- "Shilpa, mujhe panchgani branch jaana hai…surgeries hain, shaam tak lotunga…take care…lov…umm…bye…" he was about to leave, when he turned back and came closer to shilpa, shilpa was perplexed and unsure, armaan whispered in her hair- "Did I tell you that  you smell too good?" Shilpa immediately turned her face towards him, he blinked naughtily and moved out whistling KKHH tune…lol…and shilpa stood there shocked and blushing.

Shilpa moved outside and wished to Riddhima- "Good morning di"…

Riddhima- "Dr. shilpa, kya aap jaanti hain ki aap as usual late hain?" Riddhima's high tone caught attention by everyone…for them, it has become a routine- Ridhima scolding shilpa for all the possible stupid reasons…and shilpa never saying a word against her…

Shilpa- "Par di, abhi 9 nai baje hain"

Ridhima- "Stop calling me DI for heaven's sake..Aur aap mujhe mat batayiye ki tym kya hua hai…aaj to aapko iski punishment milke hi rahegi…aaj aap yahaan duty nai karengi..yahaan se 20 km dur dusra gaon hai, jahaan patients ko gastro ka problem suspected hai…humare camps wahaan hain..jayiye aur wahaan patients ka ilaaj kijiye"

Shilpa- "Par Dr. Ridhima, main akeli kaise jaungi, koi senior doctor bhi to hona chahiye na saath mein, wahaan to bohot baarish bhi hai..aur maine armaan ko bhi nai btaya…wo…"

Ridhima- "ye sab aapko late aane se pehle sochna chahiye tha, raat ko agar apne pati k baanhon mein time waste na karti to subah time par aati yahaan…aapki punishment nai badlegi…aapke pati ko inform karna na karna aapki zimmedaari hai, humari nai"

Shilpa got so embarrassed in front of everyone listening to ridhima's rude remark…she quietly went from there and set herself for her visit to the mentioned village..Shilpa could not inform armaan as he was in the surgery…Shilpa checked all the patients all by herself till evening…and got very tired..just as she was about to move back to her village…a cloud burst in the near by area and the passage got jammed…Shilpa thought to call armaan but there was no signal…heavy rain was pouring down..villagers asked her to stay in one of the cottages available instead of tents…Shilpa shifted there and she had no other way than to wait for the rain to stop…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Armaan came back in the evening and started calling out for shilpa…Jp came into their tent and informed him with a solemn face that shilpa had gone to another village and had not come back yet…Armaan got tensed and tried calling her…When her cell was  unreachable, he got more worried. He became angry and asked JP that who let her go alone in another village? Jp had to tell him about her punishment…Armaan's heart felt two emotions at the same time, he visualized Shilpa's innocent scared face and the rain…then he felt complete disgust towards Ridhima. He stormed out of his tent in complete anger. He went to Riddhima and asked her keeping his anger levels in check..

"Tumne shilpa ko wahaan kyu bheja?"

"Armaan, wo  mere under hai, main jaanti hu mujhe use kya kaam dena hai, so you please stay out of it"

"ENOUGH Ridhima, tum apna personal bewajah ka gussa shilpa par professional aur unruly way  mein nikaal rahi ho…ye rule sanjivani mein kabhi follow nai kiya gya…you know what, iss baat k liye main tumhe management k saamne answerable kar sakta hu…You just cannot do that…"

"Armaan, maine….maine aisa kuch nai kiya, Tum galat…"

"GALAT??? Galat, ridhima? Tumne Shilpa ko isliye nai daanta ki wo late thi, balki issliye sunaya kyunki kal raat apne PERSONAL tent mein wo apne pati yaani ki MERI baanhon mein so rai thi….jaise ki shayd aap bhi apne pati k saath soti hongi Mrs.modi, par wo kya hai na meri ya meri biwi ki aadat nahi hai, kisi k personal space mein jhaank kar dekhne ki, unlike you…"

Ridhima got nervous….so armaan knew that she was outside their tent in the morning…

"I challenge you Dr. modi, agar MERI biwi ko kuch bhi hua na to I won't spare you…Watch out for that..just pray ki meri shilpa theek ho wahaan, jahaan iss waqt maut ka khatra bna hua hai….just pray for yourself"

He turned towards Sid and said- "I didn't expect this from you, tumhe shilpa ko nai jaane dena chahiye tha, try to control your doctors and WIFE"

With that, armaan moved towards that village area himself in search for shilpa…hoping desperately that she was fine…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Making his way over the fallen trees, quarreling with damaging rain, striking deals with mud, bearing the punching water drops, Armaan was searching for Shilpa everywhere….After seeing the fallen tents of sanjeevani medical camp there, Armaan's heart started thumping noisily. He saw people running here and there to save themselves….but no one was ready to listen him. In a flash, he remembered all his moments with shilpa…him seeing her in transparent clothes in the rain, her getting conscious, The fire incident, The lift case, him holding her hands to comfort her when she was crying, Her tingling laughter when she saw him slipping, her dancing with him on several events, she falling over him…their eyelocks, Shilpa's deep green eyes, her hair falling all over her face…he remembered all….everything…and with every memory, his heart was sinking…His knees left him, he fell on mud and cried-

Kaisa ye junoon. kahi mile naa sukhoon. dekho kahi bhi qaraar aye na.
Diwana hai kaun, yaha beghaana hai kaun, dekho zindagi bekaar jaye na
Koi bheer main karha hai, Koi khud mein chal raha hai,
Mahi bol bol haari, yaha jo hai be-sila hai!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoWMo1bNs6Q

An old bicycle man passed by and asked him for whom he was looking for, he saw upto him with teary eyes and showed Shilpa's picture…his words had left his mouth long ago…he just begged with his eyes to the man to tell him something..The man understood his fear and pain…he told him that this doctor who checked the patients today here, had been shifted to a cottage house, constructed over the stairs at some distance…Armaan heard his own breathing only after hearing man's words…he stood up and held man's hands and put them to his forehead..and conveyed him how thankful he was…Man blessed him and went.

Armaan entered the cottage and opened the door…shilpa was standing near the window…she turned back with the sound of door…

Armaan saw his life, his reason of breathing, his reason of being alive, his shilpa standing there..Armaan didn't speak a word…he kept on staring at her…just in those two horrific hours, he got to know the depth of his love and his need for shilpa…just in those moments, he realized that he had never lived a true Life without shilpa..he got all his answers…why god took Riddhima away from him, why did Shilpa come into his life…all his questions were solved…God gave him all the pain so that he could understand the true happiness…Shilpa had always been the set goal for his life, getting her as his wife was meant to happen for him…IT was all meant to happen…they were meant to happen together..

Shilpa felt something different in armaan today…he was dripping wet…his black shirt's all buttons were open except the lower two…His face conveyed something new altogether…like he has just got the most precious thing of his life...

He moved towards shilpa slowly..they both were looking each other in eye…reaching near her, he spoke, not breaking their eye contact- "Thanks for being alive…thankssss…Thanks Shi…" He could not speak further and broke down in front of her…he fell on floor after gliding his body with hers..Shilpa was perplexed, she held his arms…she tried to uplift his face to understand something, when he instantly looked up and said- "I LOVE YOU SHILPA"

Shilpa was dumbfounded, she could just manage to say- "Armaan"

"Main nai jaanta tha ki main tumse iss hadh tak pyara karta hun…riddhima k jaane k baad mujhe laga tha ki main kabhi kisi se isse zyada pyaar nai kar paunga….shayad kabhi pyaar kar hi na paun…par tumne meri zindagi mein aake mujhe galat saabit kar diya, tumne na sirf mujhe khud se pyaar karne par majbur kar diya, par mere pyaar karne ki hadh kayi guna zyada badha di…aaj jab ek pal k liye laga ki tum bhi mujhse dur chali gayi ho, to main uss ek pal mein hazaar baar mar gya shilpa, please mujhe chhod kar kabhi mat jaana, mujh mein aur himmat nai hai sehne ki, aur nai ro sakta main, bas ab zinda reh kar khush rehna chahta hoon tumhare saath, please make this possible for me, please love me and tie me with yourself forever,….ab nai reh paunga shilpa…ab tumse juda hoke jee bhi nai paunga…saari duniya se lad sakta hun….par ab tumse alag rehna ke khyaal se hi darr k haar jaata hu…please mujhe ab zindagi mein ek baar jeetne ka ehsaas dilwao shilpa…please apni baanhon mein ek zindagi guzarne do…please mujhe tumhe pyaar karne do….please shilpa…bohot pyaar karta hun main tumhe…"

Shilpa covered him completely in her arms…he hid her face in her chest…and cried….cried soaking her kurta…cried badly..repeating with every fresh tear that he loves her…Shilpa spoke- "Main aapse kabhi dur nai jaungi armaan, kabhi nai….aapko chhod kar kahin nai jaungi, hum saath rahenge armaan, khush rahenge" She also put her head over his and let him relaxed in her arms..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ar-"Shaam se raat ho gayi puri, ye baarish abhi tak nahi ruki, ab to mere kapde bhi aadhe sukh chuke hain, na jaane kab rukegi, waise bracelet, tum jahaan bhi hoti ho, extreme bearish laati ho, haina?"

Sh- "Armaan, baarish se aur mujhse itni hi dikkat hai to kyun aaye itni baarish mein…main to aa hi jaati na jab raasta khulta to..aap jaante ho jis raaste se aap aayein hain, wo kitna khatarnaak tha…aapko…"

Ar-"Kya karta, intezaar karne se acchha aise raaste mein jaan dena laga…"

Sh-"Armaan…aap……….Aap so jayiye armaan…yahaan se subah se pehle to nikal nai payenge"

Armaan noticed that she got tensed over his remark, so he went close to her and naughtily said- waise iss haseen cottage mein aake ab kal suabh chale jaana, does not look exciting bracelet…kuch din to yahaan rehna hi chahiye, waise bhi hum apne honeymoon par gaye hi nai…what say?"

Shilpa blushed at the mention of honeymoon and turned her face immediately and said- "Aap bas mazaak karte rahiye, so jayiye na…aap thak gaye honge…"

Ar- "To aakar iss bande ko sula bhi dijiye…kya hai na kal raat se meri aadat bigad gayi hai,,,,aapke bagair neend kaise aayegi?"

Shilpa smiled blushingly and moved towards bed and sat at its edge…and said- "Ab hun na main aapke paas, so jayiye…"

Armaan smiled, as usual removed his shirt and put his head in her lap…this time without any doubt,..shilpa moved her fingers in his hair and soon he slept the most tiring but yet the most peaceful sleep of his life.

Next morning, when he woke up, he found shilpa standing at the window…he could not get much sleep as last night he slept late…and by not feeling shilpa beside her, he got up..during the wee hours of the morning, he saw his shilpa, probably she just took a shower..she has this strange habit of waking up early in the morning always despite the holidays…armaan smiled thinking that…he kept looking at shilpa, he looked at her every feature and again thanked god in his heart for saving her and gifting him the most beautiful girl of this world…much more beautiful than any other girl in his life..she was beyond any comparisons…because she was his WIFE…Shilpa Armaan Mallik….Armaan got up and went to her and whispered good morning in her ears from behind..

Armaan hugged her waist and kept his head on her shoulder…he felt shilpa's muscles stiffen..and spoke-

"Waise, maine tumhe btaya ki naha kar suabh suabh tum aur bhi khubsurat lagti ho…"

Shilpa moved outside his arms' lock and tried to answer...but armaan pulled her back and trapped her against the window pane and asked her, looking straight into her eyes-

"Kab tak mujhse door bhagogi shilpa? Main jaanta hu ki tum mujhe chahti ho, fir ye dooriyaan kyun banaye rakhna chahti ho, ab to tum bhi jaan chuki ho ki tum mere liye kya ban chuki ho…fir kyun?"

"Armaan, aisa kuch nahi hai…wo…"

Ar- "Shilpa, agar tumhare mann mein kuch hai to mujhe keh do, agar tumhe mera tumhare kareeb aana pasand nahi, agar tum humare iss rishtey ko aage nai badhana chahti to koi harz nai hoga mujhe usmein bhi…tumhari khushi mere liye sabse upar hai shilpa…"

Sh- "aisa nahi hai armaan, bilkul nai…par aap aur ridhima di ek dusre k itna kareeb reh chuke hain, aap aur di ek dusre se ke saath har rishta nibha chuke hain…aap di k saath aise rahein hain armaan, isliye aapke liye ye mushkil nai hoga, maine to kabhi aisa kisi k bare mein socha bhi nai hai,,,,jab aap kareeb aate hain to aapki aur riddhima di ki shakl mere saamne…."

Ar- "Shilpaaaaa, tum kya bol rahi ho, tum jaanti bhi ho? Ye sach hai ki main riddhima se bohot pyaar karta tha, isliye uss rishtey k naate main uske kareeb rha hu, par mera yakeen maano, main kabhi uske itne kareeb gya hi nai jisse tumhe humare bare mein kuch aisa sochna pade…shilpa, tumhare saath mera rishta bohot gehra hai…isliye humare beech jo kuch bhi hoga, wo usika nateeja hoga…tum meri patni mera pyaar ho shilpa…mera haq hai tumpar…riddhima par maine kabhi aisa haq jataya hi nai…fir tum kaise?"

Shilpa spoke nervously "Armaan, par ridhima di ne to mujhe shaadi se pehle btaya thi ki aap unke saath lonavala mein…..wo….. ek raat…. reh chuke hain.."

Ar- "WHATTTTT? Ridhima aisa kaise keh sakti hai? Haan, hum ek saath ek raat rahe the par tab kuch aisa nai hua tha ki…maine uss raat bhi apni koi hadh paar nai ki thi shilpa, wo mere paas soyi thi, par main usse door rha tha…Ridhima ne aisi baat tumhare dimaag mein daali hi kyun…kya chahti hai wo…mera yakeen maano shilpa, maine aisa kuch nai kiya tha uske saath.."

Sh- " nai, armaan, aap naraaz mat hoyiye, di ne wo shayad galti se…"

Ar- "GALTI SE? tumhe ab bhi lagta hai shilpa ki usne MERI hone wali biwi k dimaag mein ye baat galti se daal di? Ab to apni aankhein kholo shilpa, wo chahti hi nai thi ki tum aur main ek hon…wo itna kaise gir sakti hai…..KHAIR chhodo, main uske bare mein baat karke ab apna waqt zaya nai karna chahta"

After their conversation, they both were standing near the window and looking outside…Armaan noticed shilpa smiling, she was looking so relaxed and he smiled himself…just then he thought to tease shilpa…He again got close to her and asked-

"Waise bracelet, tumne abhi tak mujhe I love you nahi kha…ek bar bhi nai…kyun?"

Sh- "Umm…armaan…wo….aapki shirt sookh gayi kya? Main dekh kar aati hu.."

Armaan this time pushed her to the wall…and came close to her again…Shilpa saw a desire in his eyes..She started looking down…

Ar- "Mujhe sunna hai tumse shilpa…wo jo aaj tak maine sirf mehsoos kiya hai, kabhi suna nahi…mujhe jaan-na hai tumse ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho, tell me shilpa.." With this Armaan held her one hand which was hanging down and took it to his mouth and kisses it, looking continuously into her eyes..

Shilpa felt a current rush through her entire body…She tried to detangle her hand but armaan seemed to have a nice taste of it…Armaan held her hand more tightly….now he was giving his eyes' complete attention to her hand as if his mouth had forced him to do so..he again brought it closer to his mouth and kissed it softly...Shilpa was clutching her duppatta with her free hand…She had her eyes closed and face tilted to one side completely…Armaan was under some effect…He planted some soft kisses on her hand and then he kisses her wrist passionately..Shilpa relieved a big sigh…Armaan looked at her face…her forehead was tightened…which displayed complete helplessness..helpless in LOVE…Armaan started moving upwards on her arm…he was kissing it slowly slowly…enjoying his treat completely…

Sh- "Armaan please…"

Ar- "Kaho shilpa, tell me that you love me…" He spoke those words in between his kisses….

When he reached near her suit's net sleeve…he pulled it up and planted a swift strong wet kiss there…And then Shilpa said-

"I LOVE YOU ARMAAN…I LOVE YOU…Main aapse bohot pyaar karti hu armaan, bohot…I can't live without you.."

Shilpa said all these words with closed eyes…Armaan smiled and he touched her arm from her shoulder to her wrist…feeling the wetness his kisses had created there…He looked at shilpa, she still was having her face in another direction…Armaan kissed her cheek softly and said- "I LOVE YOU TOO SHILPA, ab humein koi alag nai kar sakta"

Shilpa opened her eyes and looked at Armaan, She felt her own eyes watering feeling the depth of armaan's words…Before tears could roll down her cheeks, armaan sucked her eyes…Again, this proximity woke up his masculine senses…he held shilpa's another hand too…and kisses her in between her eyes…he then planted soft swift kisses on her nose….Armaan moved to her forehead and again planted numerous kisses there…he was pacing up and with time, his passion was also rising….

Shilpa mumbled his name in complete daze and high breath….armaan put more pressure on her hands and then suddenly pulled her to his chest…and hugged her…he moved his hands on her back urgently and said with difficulty- "I wont be able to stop"

Shilpa herself was under some daze, She unknowingly kissed Armaan's bare chest..Armaan could not take it..He pulled her head backwards and put his lips on hers…Shilpa felt losing her body….she held armaan's waist tightly…her nails digging into his waist, painting it with red marks…Armaan kissed her with urgency….he was becoming more and more passionate with time…Shilpa could not even get herself to kiss him back…Armaan's passionate kiss made her head go dizzy…Armaan was not yet ready to leave her….he kept kissing her….armaan himself didn't know when he parted from her…he looked at her face, she was in a state of complete surrender….Armaan lifted her and took her to their bed…

he came over her and then traced the outline of her duppatta…Shilpa was moving her head continuously…armaan within a moment, pulled her duppatta from her neck and shilpa mumbled his name again, this time with a tone of urgency and nervousness….she opened her eyes to look at him…he was eying her chest with complete lust…Shilpa closed her eyes seeing that….and herself pulled armaan to his chest…Armaan took it as her permission and then what followed was the fight between passion, love, needs, lust, fancies  and raw desires…Shilpa again put her duppatta over both of them and let him touch her each part and claim his right on it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next morning, again they woke up to start a new life under the shadow of their cherished and unforgettable veil of dupatta….armaan kissed her forehead and both kept looking out of the window with a smile not leaving their faces….and outside, the sky was blue and clear, birds flying freely and cool breeze caressing each leaf of the green and yellow trees…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woh Kabhi dikhe zameen pe kabhi woh chaand pe
Yeh nazar kahe use yahan main rakh lun baandh ke ek saans mein
dhadkano ke paas mein haan paas mein ghar banaye haaye bhoole yeh jahaan
BAHARA BAHARA HUA DIL PEHLI BAAR VE😍

Klitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
🤗
🤗🤗🤗

☺️I LOVE YOU☺️

Kya bolun main..😍badli badra badla sawan badla jag ne bhes😍

ArSh....
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

shilpa moved towards armaan and spread her light colored transparent duppatta on him☺️...aayi aayi javani jab se maine odha dupatta tann pe..jind meriye odha dupatta tann pe..DUPATTA HAAYE DUPATTA

An enjoyable..unclichedly romantic read.😍..I love the LOVE and THE Passion in last bit of the shot, the absolute sweetness and intensity that you've captured between ArSh. I would have to say that while I've enjoyed the whole thing.
Noooooo, i need to read more! You've got me hooked on this story, it's so great. I loved how the process and the time it took for Armaan to realize that he love her. It's so good when he fought for her with Riddhima which proved how much he does care about her and love her. Because they're just meant to be together, I really hope you're writing next part😉😆.. This shot was Dupattical
ROMANTIC🤣

Tere dupatte ke rang se..hua re sajan rangeela...yeh dupatta nasha hai saara jahaan hai nasheela
bhar gaye hain ismein taare asmaan ke saare..dil mein machaade toofan re..
sar se sarka jaaye dupatta beimaan re
🤣

Kar continue ab..werna aise 2-4 gande comment karne mein mujhe time ni lagega..😆

Love you meri puchi puchi kaaki....
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma☺️

Edited by Neha.K. - 13 years ago
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED 😛
Hey hun... this OS is sooooo damn cute, adorable and nice... :)
i dont generally read any other couples ff or os except AR but this is smthg worth of reading... :)
i completely  luved it.. i was very sensible to show all those emotions of AS... and even Ridz. :)
but  neverthesless... it was very cute.... def luved AS relationship in here.. :)
Take care :)
Preet <3
Edited by cutiepreet - 13 years ago
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
that was really good...loved it...ur friend did an amazing job :D
diyaa1pk thumbnail
wow.....hope somethng like dis happns in DMG itself......awsome ...loved it
niki4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was sooo romantic...why don't u write a FF on ArSh or more shots??
tell your friend to write more on ArSh,I'm also like her i want to write but i'm confident it abt it.
sooo write more i'm sure every ArSh fan will enjoy it
anywayzz this shot was AWESOME!!!

Edited by niki4life - 13 years ago
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear awesome and great one shot

i love ArSh they r my favorite couple

it was superb part love the understanding b/w ArSh and how they love eachother

i hope it actually happen in the show as they make it boring

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue more of one shot with ArSh

love ya

mittal

eagerly waiting for u to write more
karankideewanix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey bbz,

Awesum upd8!!! Mind blowin!!!
I wud luv 2 read more stories lyk dis 1!!!
So plz do tell ur 4rnd 2 write more ff's or OS's lyk dis 1!!!
Also Plz do tell ur 4rnd 2 cont sooon......

Luv
Alisha
xx
mrs-sr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey. 😊
Mindblowing OS!
I am just speechless i think,
This is just amazing,
I loved everything about it,
Wow i wish CVS ke paas aise ideas aate,
I am sure your a brilliant writer!
I am so happy that atleast in ur FF ArSh together and married hehe,
And Riddhima better stay with here HUSBAND!
I hope you cont with this, dying for more hehe.

LoveSurat.
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah awesome os luved it!
luved ArSh..
hope ur frined write more...
n really hope sumfin lyk dis happens in dmg..

Tiha