Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
YEAH THATS TRUE ...FIRST THEY DESTROYED RIDZ CHARAC AND NOW AMMY...THIS SHOW IS OVER FOR AR FANS 😡
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Erm, don't you think that you are just a tad too emotional....I totally dig it that certain comments that has been posted are really nasty and you are probably worked up due to that....Anyways, don't take this the wrong way but honestly, there's nothing wrong for Armaan to move on or to fall in love again? Yes, i agree that he was very much in love with Ridz but perhaps they were just not meant to be....Fictional or not but that's just how relationships are, there are no guarantees in them...
Since it doesn't make sense to be with Ridz anymore (for very obvious reasons), it's better for Armaan not to lose his sense by staying...He should move on and be glad that he did....As an Armaan fan, i'm not saying that Armaan should forget his past but he just has to move on....Perhaps there is some truth when ppl say that there's a reason why a heart breaks, it breaks because it needs to be put back together by the right person..and in Armaan's current situation, that "right" person is Shilpa....
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
i just can say that any sane person who knows the reality of life wud do the same as armaan is going to do
life is very long no one can live it in isolation and keep crying
not all ppl get life and those who gets it shud live their life meaningfully and not waste it crying over that destiny was not fair wid us
this was a very sensible step from armaan