Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: amaira

he aint human.. cos no human like Ridhima would have ever gotten married to a child like sid in the cirumstances they were.. they are called characters darln

🤣 Armaan is not human....You are child too that's why all the time you bash sid. 😆
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup its over for me.............today my dream for AR is over...........today i am feeling that why the hell i have wasted times on this crap.....why the hell waste time on this show who doesnt have respect for their viewers.............................

i have stopped watching this show on TV way ahead......i dont even wacth this on utube and neither i will check updates..........because i dont want this show anymore.............

this show dont worth watching.........its just waste of time.......
aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@amaira..............dear dont get angry on the negative comments, agar negative comments nahi honge to post hit kaise hogi 😉
amaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

🤣 Armaan is not human....You are child too that's why all the time you bash sid. 😆

dear im more a woman than u cud ever be..
amaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: aalima

@amaira..............dear dont get angry on the negative comments, agar negative comments nahi honge to post hit kaise hogi 😉

lmao.. huni its like these people dont get peace until they barge in to topics they hate and start bullying people and they demand that the tm reply to their everypost and assume that i dont have a life like them and am on standby on IF all day!
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i knw wht u r feeling bt i dnt knw why bt i cnt get over AR..even if Armaan falls in love again... even if ridz consumate her marriage...i cnt just get over with it.... so im chill.....also this is just a bloody serial which we cnt predict CVs only go 4 TRPs n nt for any character or storyline...so just stay calm dear!!!😊
443509 thumbnail
Oh im very sorry to hear the show is over for you.. i hope it really is because some people like you always asy that then 2 months later come back saying "I QUIT" and then i remember.. hey didnt i see the same topic 2 months ago?
Anyways i hope you keep your word

Btw.. the show is over for you..but for me & alot of people its just about to start..WOOOHOO 👍🏼
134529 thumbnail
Ummm, people? Please let's not get our hopes up too high. She (topicmaker) ain't leaving so soon. Lol we're not that lucky. 😳
352771 thumbnail

FOOLS the TM is not leaving the forum. .stop making assumptions. .you wana know why???. . .its because we AR fans still care for RIDS .. . .how can we leave her with a sissy girlish pamper wearing husband like SID?? ?? and stop being personal.. . stick to the topic. .and dont insult IF member.. .insult the characters you want to!!

352771 thumbnail
i hope the news of NO SR MARRIAGE turns out to be true