amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
for me now DMG is officailly over! I put up with all the rubbish, stupid storyline, sid, shanky, sr, ARSH for nothing! For me DMG was, is and always will be about AR and only AR! Today the cv's have degraded Armaans character in my eyes! Armaan was the kinda lover that would love once and honour that love till his very last breath! thats why i fell in love with his character.. his will to do anything for his lover and not forgetting that he lives and breathes only for one person. A confused, silly, butchered Ridhima i can handle but NOT ARMAAN! It's over. Will never watch an episode of this ridiculous show again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup seeing armaan moving on is 2 much..go hell wid dmg..
-Khushiforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree I thought ar could never move on....hey don't worry AR will reunite:)
puppy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would recommend not to give up until the re-marriage. I am like every die hard AR fan - up and down with emotions.
I havent seen today's episode, but I did see a couple of posts saying Armaan left Panchgani for 8 to 10 days without informing Shilpa...So obviously, the phone call from Ridz threw him into a pithole that he couldnt bear the thought of Riddhima marrying someone in his presence.....
When we see tomorrow's episode or Friday's episode, we will get answers to our questions....Be a little patient...
I personally think this remarriage track is to unite AR (on Sept 21st)..But, again, I am feeling good today...might have a different opinion tomorrow.
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He move on because he is human, what u expect him to do?? Cry all his life...Your hate and love depends on what you get? If you get something what u like than u love ur character, its just mean.

Follow whatever you said, finally we won't see your post on this forum.

My POV....
Edited by EmAsh - 14 years ago
amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puppy

I would recommend not to give up until the re-marriage. I am like every die hard AR fan - up and down with emotions.

I havent seen today's episode, but I did see a couple of posts saying Armaan left Panchgani for 8 to 10 days without informing Shilpa...So obviously, the phone call from Ridz threw him into a pithole that he couldnt bear the thought of Riddhima marrying someone in his presence.....
When we see tomorrow's episode or Friday's episode, we will get answers to our questions....Be a little patient...
I personally think this remarriage track is to unite AR (on Sept 21st)..But, again, I am feeling good today...might have a different opinion tomorrow.

only the pathetic cvs know! but hey i aint gna stand for this rubbish
403365 thumbnail
Raam naam satya hai, raam naam satya hai.
I hope we don't have to see your posts ever again on the forum either, please, only because now you won't be watching the episodes ever again in your life.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Plz do what u said 😊

We will be saved from the hatred and negativity u spread in this forum too !

So Please, do 😊 Good luck 😊
367945 thumbnail
Phew good!
But I will miss your posts :(
They were so entertaining.
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please stick to what yuve said lol, since yu wont ever watch another DMG episode i guess we wont see yu and yur post again.