Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😲 Noodly..60 questions not fair!!

Now I will go sleep and come back and answer these with tande dimaag!
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrtas RoshniπŸ₯³
U deserve it
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Roshni, congrats on your honor !  Enjoy your week !
Tomiko thumbnail

One more question from me (that is if you don't faint halfway through Noodles set!πŸ˜†)

Who does Maan Singh Khurana Belong to?☺️

(Answers can not include Roshni or any variation thereof.  Similarly, there should be no mention of Geet.)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tes_v1 thumbnail
^ That's a super question, Nabz!

And thanks a ton for this wonderful post!πŸ€—

Rosh,

Jaani, tera toh sach me bad luck hi kharab hai! 🀣

I never come and check Geet of the week but this time I did and look who I found! πŸ˜‰

Coming sooooon to grill you!
Roshni. thumbnail
Tia, You can grill me how much ever you want as you missed the first chance but panga mat lena!

Mera bad luck tab kharab hoga jab Jen ko pata chalega! I'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't know about it considering the fact that I'm flaunting with a Siggie!

EDIT: Nabs, I need a dislike button for that question!😑😲 πŸ˜”
Edited by Roshni. - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^ Rosh, it should be easy Qs.i mean Nabs Qs...ME...remember i gave him to you on your birthday?😳 You better repay backπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

This is just warmer up😳... Enjoy DarlzπŸ˜†

Your nicknames:

Your favorite type of flowers are:

What do you hate eating?

Your favorite hobby?

What time is it now?

Your favorite colour?

Your favorite alphabet?

ur favorite chocolate?

You go to sleep at...

You wake up at...

Your favorite gift was...

Your favorite month...

What do you like best about IF?

what do you dislike about IF?

night or day?

friend or family?

love or friendship?

do u believe in...

love at first sight?

god?

aliens?

monsters?

god?

religion?

hope?

luck

heaven..

soul mates..

next summer...

next week...

next year...

Do you have and pets?

The worst sound in the world?

the best sound in the world?

The person that makes you cry the most is...

Chicken/ pork:

Your favorite piece of clothing is:

Your favorite sport(s) to play is:

curly or straight hair?

You are addicted to...

favourite music...

favourite movie?

the happiest memory?

the saddest memory?

what would u do if....

- a boy kissed you?

- someone tryed to kill you?

- someone made fun of you or your family?

- someone bullied you or your friend?

- someone tried to steal your belongings?

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"?

an enemy cursed your family?

complete alpahbet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ...

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

What cant you wait for in life?

Favorite Tamil show?

Favorite Hindi show?

Favorite american show?

Favorite restaurant?

Favorite emotion...

last time you got scared was..

What are you scared of...

Most annoying this...

Most smelliest thing...

Most funniest thing..

Most kindest person..

i am going.....

I do/do not like dogs because

I do/do not like cats because

Will I be back with more questions?

Childhood Questions
What is your first memory?

What was your favorite toy?

What was your favorite game?

Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?

Who was your best friend when you were growing up?

What is your fondest, childhood memory?

What is your worst childhood memory?

Likes & Dislikes Questions

What's been your favorite movie of all time?

Read any good books? What were they?

What do you watch on the Television?

When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?

What type of places do you hang out in with your friends?

What type of places do you hang out in with your family?

What would be the perfect gift for you?

. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

What time of day is your favorite?

What kind of weather is your favorite?

What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Melz, Adi Paavi!

I'm surely not giving my MSK to anyone!! That's a warm up you call? Why am I feeling that its not going to end here?

Nabs, Till when do I have to sit on this hot seat?
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tomiko

Muhahahaha!😈 ()

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? When I watch a movie, I don't focus on the arm rest...Focus lies somewhere else!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† So really very generous about the arm rest! 🀣

If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? First of all I'm too lazy to dig a hole, Probably, I'll need some one to help me lift the spade!πŸ˜‰

How far east can you go before you're heading west? Since it is a circle that keeps moving I would say you would never go far enough since east and west run in the same form in a loop then you would have to go against the direction you are going to change from east to west! The actual answer is half way though! (πŸ˜†)

Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? If they can see their teeth in the mirror, the can do it themselves, why waste money and give it to your rivals?😈 🀣

Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?

Add up all the letters' according to numerology, multiply by 5, subtract 2 and divide by 3 on Tuesdays, 4 on other days, add 7 if it's a full moon, multiply by 8, then divide by the number of your zodiac sign, add 9, and divide by you Chinese zodiac sign.
That's how many hours your fortune is good for.

If you don't understand a bit of it just think you have been saved and your fortune is really good since you got saved from a lunatic! 🀣

Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? Since the word "dictionary" is also a word and all the dictionaries have word list to give synonyms, dictionary will obviously have the word "dictionary"πŸ˜‰

Can you daydream at night? When I dream the whole day(which includes night), why exceptions? I don't believe in partiality!πŸ˜‰ *MSK...☺️...MSK 😍*

Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it? #5 always has the feeling it is being neglected, hence a dot is remind us such a number too exists!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?They might have tried, Its just that we never noticed!πŸ˜›

Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic? Your vehicle, you are driving! Its absolutely justifiable to do so unless people around don't admit you to mental hospital!πŸ˜‰

What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant? Shoot in the air, the endangered animal will run away hearing the noise and the plant is saved! Voila! Mission accomplished! πŸ˜ƒ 🀣

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on? The interpretation is : Its brand new in the market and improved comparing the other rivalry products! Features exist which don't exist in the rivalry products!πŸ˜‰

Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home? You don't do anything for yourself, do you?πŸ€” So obviously you flaunt it to the outsiders showing how nice you are! So this ears a double profit...one you flaunt and next you save money! We need to be economical, dear!πŸ˜‰

Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
😲 Nabs, what are you trying to say here? Tauba Tauba! You mean Bunny and Rooster..Er..😲 🀣

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground?
It is sung so that the baby's will power and determination is strong and despite of all the fears about the cradle, it can go to sleep!πŸ˜›

If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?
On Halloween, there are no strangers, all are your friends! 🀣

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
Arrey! Why do you want the retail sellers to go on a loss? They put the mattresses to earn profit throughout the year! Business minded people!πŸ˜›

Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all? Its called the funny bone when you tickle it not hit it!😲 When you hit it, the bone doesn't exist at all, so obviously there can be nothing funny!πŸ˜‰

Do you yawn in your sleep? Who knows what you do in your sleep...I know I dream about MSK ☺️ but I never yawn when I see him!πŸ˜† BTW, you yawn due to lack of oxygen, In your sleep we never know which air surrounds us, so forget about yawning!πŸ˜†

How come lemon washing up liquid contains real lemons, but lemon juice contains artificial flavorings. Lemon contains citrus acid...It used to clean.... So the to clean something, we use the real lime. We don't need to clean our stomach (Oh! There is a natural way to do soπŸ˜³πŸ˜†), hence artificial flavour is enough! What the tongue needs is the taste...So who cares what enters the stomach? 😳🀣

Do you wake up or open your eyes first? Wake up first, walk with my eyes closed for some time and them open my eyes! Why strain your eyes early in the morning? πŸ˜†

Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them? In a lead lined box?! 🀣

In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end? The books are very helpful and they are friends..Like our friends, they want you to write notes! πŸ˜†

Why can't donuts be square? To prevent misshaping! 🀣 When you are more concerned about the shape, squares are harder to make, if you ace in geometry, you can go ahead and do it! πŸ˜‰

How come you never see a billboard being put up by the highway? Because they are too high to be put on! 🀣

Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck? In the hurry, they forget what they are talking about! πŸ˜†

Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread? Clear...Misconception..Either ways, I hate breads so I wouldn't fathom much on this! πŸ˜›

Why does a round pizza come in a square box? As said earlier, square boxes are easy available, but round is easy to make for the eatables..Hence πŸ˜†

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? Nabs, 2nd grade science! Water is colourless and bubbles are by products of water!πŸ˜‰

Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes? To show themselves as different! Other wise how would do you differentiate them as superheroes? 🀣

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Simple, Most of them hate mathematics and are lazy to count, but for the paint, we can only feel wetness so checking is a better option! 🀣

Can you cry under water? Yes, you can, if you want to stealthily!πŸ˜†

Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car? Class differentiation! Dogs are also discriminated by status and classes! 🀣

Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh ever get stung by the bees he messes with? They might be in loveeeeeeeeee! πŸ˜†

Why do they put holes in crackers? So that crackers breathe their last 🀣

If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
You own all the land below (mineral rights) and all the air above to a certain altitude. (air rights).πŸ˜‰

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink? When the it actually starts being visible and people can read what you have actually written!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Why people are so scared of mice,which are much smaller than us, when no one seems to be scared of Micky Mouse, who is bigger than us? Mice bite...but Micky mouse is a friend. It can talk, walk just like humans!πŸ˜‰

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized? Who doesn't like surprises..With a hope that some would have surprised us! πŸ˜†

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? Don't you know? Light also gives considerable amount of heat...which makes the freezing impossible 🀣 Ever seen light in Antarctica?πŸ˜• 🀣

If you soak a raisin in water, does it turn back into a grape? Like we get tanned in Sunlights, Poor raisin gets tanned in water! πŸ˜” 🀣

What is another word for "thesaurus"?
Reference book, source book, storehouse of words, , treasury of words, word list, Lexicon, terminology!

I'm done!! Phew! That was tough! Seriously Nabs, had to strain my brain to hard to think!
Edited by Roshni. - 13 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodles

Congrats Roshni πŸ€— Thanks Noodly πŸ€—

Muhahaha it's been years since I grilled someone πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† (😭 Why am I always the first victim?)

1. What's your favourite type of pizza? | Any Veg Pizza that is spicy!πŸ˜‰

2. Do you have any weird phobias? |  Nope...but Yes I do have Phobophobia! 🀣

3. Have you gotten any piercings or tattoos in the last year? | NO!! The last I pierced was..Er...when I was a year old! My parents pierced my ears!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

4. Do you want any more? |  Painful! No way!πŸ˜†

5. How often do you drink coffee? |  I don't drink coffee at all!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

6. Who is your favorite person? |  I me myself...I love me (Rings bell doesn't it?..Famous dialogue from Jab we Met [LOl])

7. What kind of music do you like? |  Soft, melodious!

8. How about movies? | Oh! Good lord! I do watch them, mainly to drool on certain actors! ☺️ πŸ˜‰ 🀣

9. Can you cook? | Yes! Only You...I mean....Only noodles 🀣

10. What's the best place you've ever traveled to? |  πŸ€” Thinks....πŸ€” can't decide a place...but I'd go with Kanyakumari..The sunset to watch there is a pure bliss!πŸ˜ƒ

11. Are you addicted to anything? | Addiction! and Drooling! ☺️

12. Do you tend to remember your dreams? |  Yes! They are always nice!πŸ˜‰ Mainly I think I dream about MSK ya Darcy ya Thornton! hence, I love my dreams!

13. Where do you spend most of your waking time at? | In my room!πŸ˜‰

14. What's your favourite type of pop? |  I don't like pop very much!😳

15. Are you a cat person or a dog person? |  Neither, I'm a people's person! πŸ˜†

16. What's your favourite subject in school? | Mathematics and English literature!😳

17. Do you still live with your parents? |  YES! I do!😲

18. How many cds do you own?|  Too lazy to count!πŸ˜†

19. Do you wear rings often? |  Er! No!

20. How many pillows do you sleep with? |  One!😳

21. Do you own a hair straightener? | I don't need one! The straightener is bound to break If I use it! With the curls I have, it better I don't use it! Safe for both my hair and the straightener! 🀣

22. What's the last song you listened to? |  All the Anjaanas...yea yea yea..All the Anjaanis..Yea Yea Yea....*sings along with the song* 😳

23. Your last major purchase? |  my mobile..Changed it two months back!😳

24. Have you made any new close friends lately? | The whole Geet DT discussions friends! (love you all πŸ€—

25. Is there anyone you wish you could spend more time with than you do? | Hmm,,Yes my Dad! I wish he reduces his official tours!πŸ˜†

26. Have you ever been in a play? |.I think I can manage all the indoor games, being the national chess champion few years ago ☺️

27. Do you have a job? | Nope, I'm studying currently!

28. Can you tell the difference between a ford and a ferrarri? | YES!! Of course!!πŸ€“

29. When was the last time you got your haircut? | I don't cut my hair...I just trim it!😳

30. Do you give your number to strangers? | NO!

31. Have you ever taken public transportation anywhere? | YES, I do travel by public transport to go to classes!

32. When was the last time you were in the emergency room? |πŸ€” Don't remember in being one! πŸ˜†

33. Are you currently looking forward to anything? | Yes, your reaction after reading these answers!😈 🀣

34. What was the last drink you had that had alcohol in it? | Tauba Tauba! 🀣 Last thing I had was milk I don;t think it had alcohol in it πŸ˜†

35. Can you stand watching gore in movies? | πŸ˜²πŸ˜’ I can neither stand nor sit! I would close my eyes!
πŸ˜’
36. Your favourite snack food? | Chips and biscuits πŸ˜‰

37. What colour is your phone? | Metallic Silver.

38. Has anyone borrowed anything from you and still hasn't given it back? | Yes, my post prized novel, Angerls and Demons and my friend says she still hasn't read it (its been 3 years now)

39. Have you ever lent anyone more than $50? | Nope!....No one has asked me yet πŸ˜†

40. Has a boy hugged you in the last month? | Yes, my cousin who is 5 years old!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

41. Do you find it weird when people you don't know very well text you? | YES! Strange and uncomfortable! πŸ˜†

42. Do you buy a lot of brand name clothing? | Nope, just buy in whatever you like!

43. What's your favourite kind of chocolate? | The name chocolate is enough for me to go gaga! I love all chocolates, no discrimination please.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
44. Do you own any pink clothing? |  Light pink very very very rarely that too!

45. What was your first job, and why did you quit? | I've never been in a job to quit! πŸ˜†

46. What was the last holiday that occurred, and what did you do for it? | Last holiday, yesterday for Janmashtami...I was helping my mom by going to market!πŸ˜†

47. Would you ever want to write a novel? | Yes...Er, No..On the second thought, I enjoy reading!πŸ˜ƒ

48. Have you ever punched anyone? | No! No chance yet! πŸ˜‰

49. What brand of makeup do you buy? | Er, I don't use make up at all!😳

50. What did you do for your last birthday? | Thanking everyone and especially my dear Mels who said that she doesn't claim MSK to be hers anymore! I really love her for telling that!

51. Do you keep a lighter in your purse? | For what? I just have a torch!πŸ˜‰

52. Do you have your wedding all planned out for when you get married? | Pehle Let me get nice ladka then I'll plan it out along with him! 🀣

53. Have you ever dyed your hair? | OYE! What sort of questions are they? Not once in my life πŸ˜”πŸ€£

54. Can you read music? | 😳😳 No I'm illiterate!πŸ˜‰

55. Do you have any rare talents? | When the question of talents doesn't srse, obviously the question of rare talents doesn't exist! πŸ˜†

56. Are you craving anything right now? | Yes! To get over this! I don't want to be grilled anymore!

57. When was the last time you were sick? |  Whenever my exams start, I do get sick! πŸ˜†

58. What are you doing right now? | Typing the answers for some 60 question *grim*!

59. Are there any new movies you want to see? | Yes, Anjaana Anjaani, Love and other drugs, Phir milenge na Dobara...And Robot (The Tamil version!😳)

60. What did you think of this survey? | Truly Grilling! So sad of me...Try to be more sympathetic!

Noodles, that's it...You can no longer ask me questions! You are done with! πŸ˜† My hands are paining so badly! Uff!