Karan Kapadia enters in Swara's life - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan Kapadia enters in Swara's life
Buzz up!

Imagine's "Sarvagunn Sampanna' recently took a 9-month leap. Now the show has taken a seven-year leap with the entry of Yash Tonk, who makes his comeback in television shows after one year.

His entry will happen tonight .

The show has taken a transitional nine month leap on 30th August where in Swara (Aka Pooja Bose) delivered a baby girl and place the new born at the Deshmukh house and move on with her life. After which a massive seven years leap in the show, "Sarvagunn Sampanna' will take place.

The life of both Swara and Aditya (Mujtaba Ali Khan) will undergo a sea-change, post this leap. There will be a new guy and a girl introduced into the track for Swara and Aditya respectively. The creative team is as of now fine-tuning the story line

We spoke to Yash Tonk aka Karan Kapadia (KK), "My name in the show is Karan Kapadia who is rich choreographer who run famous dance academy. He is very flamboyant and has two kids. Swara stays with us as till now there is no love interest between both of us but for me and my kids she is part of the family. My entry will happen in tonight's episode."

Further he told us that, "It good to be back with Balaji, which is like my second home and I am very comfortable in working with them because through them I grew as an actor. I really enjoy working with the whole team ."

Dont forget to watch
Sarvagunn Sampanna every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on Imagine .

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Karan-Kapadia-enters-in-Swara%E2%80%99s-life&xfile=2010/August/News_20100831_61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank for sharing :) It will be intersesting to watch!
bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No intrest what hes doing in the Show

i fell this show exed very soon & iwate for that dayπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya dear  me too!this show with out swara & aditya jodhi(pooja & mujtaba)its not interesting! believe me.
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thannk you very much, I feel the show will be more & more intresting
really
yes i agree that (mujtaba) should come back as aditya, I feel that