Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago

Hey guys

What do you think Simiran should do now that she knows the truth about her first love Dr. Abhimanu? Should she go back to Abhi her ex- husband?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUKTA thumbnail
yes...Simran should go back to Abhi.She still loves her and moreover Abhi had realised his mistake and he also loves Simran...so its ideal that SIMRAN and abhi reunites. And now that Abhis mother has also changed and thinking of Astha ....director should reunite them .
pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think she should get together with manas. He is the one who has been with her through thick and thin, he understands her like no one else does.
Manna thumbnail
Abhi is still no good for Simran ... And why is it that Simran has forgiven Abhi but cannot do the same to Manu ? Abhi gave her a worse deal by two timimg her .. where as Dr Manu was married in the past .. it was just an incident .. not like he went out and cheated on her...and why is Simran making all those faces .. have you guys noticed how she contorts her face all thetime .. like a constipated face all the time .. this serial used to be a fav .. now cant stand it anymore .. Manas is the best thing to this serial !!!
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that simran should and should not get back together with abhi. The reason she shouldn't get back together with him is because as the saying goes "once a cheater.......always a cheater!" Just because he realized his mistake doesn't mean he won't or can't do it again....once you've lost somebody's trust and faith like that.....its hard to get it back. On the other hand simran should get back with abhi simply because he's the father of her daughter and no one can break that relationship either way....but who know's what will happen?!?!?!?!?!?😊
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looking at the title song, I don't think she will end up with either Manu or Abhi.

She should definitely not be with Manu, because Manu is 'still' married and Simran might not want to be the 'other woman' and be a cause for breaking Manu's marriage even if Manu got married only to save his life. He did consummate his marriage. And also, he has a kid. If he does want to be with his wife, he should get a divorce, but should not do with the hope that Simran will come back to him.

Simran has forgiven Abhi and her eyes reflect affection for him. I cannot decipher at this point whether the affection is 'love'. If it is love, there is nothing wrong if she got back with Abhi. She has forgiven him (which is the hardest part for any woman to do under similar circumstances) and Abhi has matured a lot.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 20 years ago
Manna thumbnail

Simran is going through a phase now and you have that saying " doobte ko tinka sahara " her affections for Abhi is bcoz she is on the rebound .. this happens when u r just out of one relation. Simran has always been too mature and confident for Abhi. atleast the Simran we all knew in the past. The Simran that they show now cannot be identified with the character / title of Astitva . Simran is slowly moving over to be one of those Ekta kapoor's heroine .. rona dhona and forgive all and love all types. What a shame that such a different and nice serial show go down the drains. The only character worth watching who emotes with conviction and is strong is Manas.

TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey manna!!

I completely agree with ya!.........i can see it all happen too. What these directors/producers/writers.....whatever you want to call them need to do is enter 2004.........they are still trapped in 1904 when women had no meaning no importance what-so-ever. My mom loves this show because of simran. She's the first woman you see as a sucessful doctor who puts her hard work and devotion to her career first. This is the message that we need from these shows. This is what encourages women in the real world to pursue their dreams and become "Independent Women".........but these serials like Kusum, Piya ka ghar, etc........all show the woman as idiots. They are shown doing things that degrate the woman. Cheating, lying, scheming, rape.......all these things always fall onto the women and then they easliy forgive and forget. The message the female audiences need to get is that women need to always come up on top. But instead.......the opposite is happening..........to bad so sad!!!😭

pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree totally. Simran is really strong character and they have always shown her giving preference to her professional life and not just getting bogged down by personal tragedies.

I like this serial a lot and specially Manas. I think he is one of the most natural performers in tv today (I guess that is why he does not get too many roles).