Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sgksg

hey all ksgianss important news karan is now officially on twitter u can follow him at www.twitter.com/karan201

no i dont think that it is.
its not a verified account. and plus y would KSG put DMG banner as his background? 😆 😆
mrs-sr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the picz,
And wow KSG ka hairstyle.. now im a bit scared 😆
Wish him all the best,
And ya thanks for all the pics. 😊
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WOW👏 AMAZING PICS........ esp.MY ANGEL KSG's NEW DASHING LOOKS.......U MADE MY DAY....😍
he luks so cute with the brades in his hair
sonalibaral thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey rushi...........thanxxxxx alotttttttt for all the updates that all true...............u said that he got fever of 103 degree f.............he said that yes he was nt fine in the tb aticle u said that he will be resuming his shoots for dmg from 7 i guess yes he did cuz the tb article said that he got evicted from the show so all in all rushi thanxxxxxxxxx a lotttttttttt for all the updates and news till ksg was there in the show thanks a lotttttt muahhhhhhhhh to u...........
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonalibaral

hey rushi...........thanxxxxx alotttttttt for all the updates that all true...............u said that he got fever of 103 degree f.............he said that yes he was nt fine in the tb aticle u said that he will be resuming his shoots for dmg from 7 i guess yes he did cuz the tb article said that he got evicted from the show so all in all rushi thanxxxxxxxxx a lotttttttttt for all the updates and news till ksg was there in the show thanks a lotttttt muahhhhhhhhh to u...........

awwwwww I had tears in my eye😆
thanks for appreciating n I am feeling great to help us all stayed updated for KSG😃
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great work by putting it ll together!