KSG's upcoming stunts HQ VIDEOS & should I update?

RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
KARAN SINGH GROVER in Fear Factor KHATRON KE KHILADI season 3
KKK3 OFFICIAL WEB: http://kkk3.in.com/

KSG n PC @ KKK 3 LAUNCH
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWpiKkpPjw[/YOUTUBE]
KSG in KKK 3 articles
1st article

------------------------------------------------------------
2nd article

'I feared my dad a lot in my childhood'- Karan Singh Grover

07 August 2010 | 5:28pm    553 Comments

The cutest and handsome doctor of TV, Karan Singh Grover has got speedy on a Khiladi ride'

Karan Singh Grover dressed in his macho man look with a cool green sporty jacket and rough torn jeans talked about his participation in Colors' Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi x 3'

How exciting is it to be part of Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi x 3?
It is very exciting and is completely different from my prior shows. Also everybody likes to and wants to be a part of this show, so that they can challenge their guts and capabilities.

Are you doing any special kind of preparation for the same?
There is actually nothing we can do to prepare ourselves. I think only when we would be on the edge to perform the stunt, we'll realize the kind of preparation we could gave done. Apart from that we are sincerely praying to God (smiles).

So what is that one thing that Karan Singh Grover is afraid of?
Actually there is nothing. But when I was a kid I used to fear my dad (smiles). If he would have hosted this show, I would have got frightened. Luckily he is not in the show, other than that I have no phobia.

Are you scared of any insects?
No, I think all insects have their own place in this world so I'm just happy that they are around.

As you said that you were scared of your dad, any instance you can share with us?
No, why would you like to write when my dad hit me? (smiles). Jokes apart my dad has been very good and supportive towards me always.

So are you going to take a break from DMG for completing the shoots of KKK3?
Not yet, but you never know, may be Dill Mill Gayye would come with me to Brazil and the audience may get to see certain beautiful scenic glimpses of Brazil in DMG.

What kind of career impact are you expecting from this show?
I think for me it's a step ahead on television. Apart from that as I said, this show is of a different caliber. Plus the show has lots of Bollywood celebrities and Priyanka Chopra is hosting it. So one can say that the show is all about celebrities.

So would the gorgeous Priyanka Chopra be a distraction for you on the show?
See, basically Priyanka is a distraction whether she is in the show or not (smiles). But I think she is the best choice and perfect host for the show.

Who do you think is the strongest contender amongst the 13 short listed?   
With no second thoughts, Cyrus Broacha.

Have you tried anything adventurous before this show?
Yes I travel everyday from Andheri to Kanjurmarg, that is my set destination for DMG which is a one and half hour journey and believe me, that is an adventure in itself(laughs).

So do you think Priyanka would receive lot of pampering from you guys?
I don't know, but if she helps us to get into the next level we surely would be gratified.

Message for members at India-Forums.
Hey guys, thanks a lot for all your love and support and please do watch this show. I'll be trying something new and different and I'm sure you all will enjoy it.

Reporter and Author: Pooja Shenoy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd article

Khiladi ' Karan Singh Grover' Fact File Profile: Karan Singh Grover is an Indian television actor and model. He began his television career in Ekta Kapoor's Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV India. Before starting his television acting career he did many modeling assignments, ramp shows, advertisements and even hosted a radio show. He is recognized for playing the role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in Dill Mill Gaye Season 1 & 2. Age: 28 Biggest phobias: Not any that I am aware of. Biggest childhood phobia that you have overcome: I haven't had any to face until now! Views on creepy crawlies (snakes, lizards, worms, cockroaches): I believe everyone has their own place on this planet. Have you ever been in a particularly scary situation? Yeah'Turbulence on a flight! What did you do about it? I took a couple of deep breaths and thought of happy things'just tried to calm myself down. What happens when u feel scared? I start fretting!! Why did u join KKK? I am an adrenalin junkie and I joined the show mainly for all the adventure and fun! What are you expecting KKK to do for you? Let me have an adventurous journey' Before going into the series ' what did they expect from Priyanka Chopra as the host of Level 3? I expect her to be everything that the show demands ' be gutsy, daring and adventurous. If you had to tell the viewers about what to expect from Priyanka Chopra in Level 3- how would you describe her? She is extremely fit and sporty and I feel she is the ideal choice to host the show as she represents our generation perfectly. How did you prepare for Level 3 ' mentally/ physically? None Why do you think KKK Level 3 is a true test of facing your fears? Because of the various different types of challenges they put you through'you really need to hold yourself together! ***
---------------------------------------------------------------
4th article

--------------------------------------------------------------
5th article

"Priyanka is a whip-wielding dictator"

She's giving the contestants of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' a hard time in Brazil

Priyanka Chopra is hardly a friendly host in Rio de Janeiro where the stunts for Colors' adventure reality show 'Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi' are being shot.

According to news filtering out of the beaches of Copacabana where the first batch of stunts were shot with 13 contestats, hostess Priyanka was not kidding when she said she would make the contestants hate her with her instructions.

According to at least two contestants, who spoke from the location, Priyanka has transformed into quite a whip-wielding dictator in Brazil. She makes the contestants work relentlessly and hardly provides them with a moment of breather to replenish their energy.

One of the exhausted contestants said, "She doesn't carry a whip, but a whistle which is as good as whip. The whistle is with her throughout from 7.30 in the morning till late evening when we pack up. And she uses the whistle to intimidate us like no other woman in our lives has ever intimidated us."

In fact, the contestants are so fed up of the whistle that they plan to steal it and throw it into the ocean. But Priyanka is relentless about sticking to the regime.

"Priyanka is determined to prove she can orchestrate the contestants' stunts as effectively as Akshay Kumar in the first two seasons of 'Fear Factor'," said a source from Rio.

"She is up at dawn and ready to play hard ball with the contestants by 7.30 every morning. The stunts start by 8.30 am, but not before a very close and careful briefing by the stunt director to make sure no one breaks any bones on location."

Throughout these stunts Priyanka is detached, dispassionate and ruthlessly professional. She does not mingle with any of the contestants, not even Dino Morea whom she knows well.

"The only time she loosens up is towards the evening when she seems more relaxed. Otherwise she is so professional, it's scary," said the source.

Priyanka says she's doing her job exactly the way she is supposed to. "We are not here for a picnic. It's a tough regimen," she said.

Indo-Asian News Service
MASALA.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th article

Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 has just begun shooting, but we've already got the inside scoop. You don't have to wait for it to air to know that Milind Soman is the first challenger to be eliminated.

Source: Mid-Day
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7th article

According to the Brazil grapevine, Rahul Dev and Cyrus Broacha have been eliminated from Fear Factor 3. While Cyrus comes back home, Rahul will stay there for a wild card episode and figure his fate on the show post that.

Source: Mid-day

--------------------------------------------------------------------
8th article
IF ARTICLE (only KSG part)

Ashvini Yardi of COLORS talks about the much-anticipated launch of Fear Factor, the wrapping up of few of their fiction programs and much more..

COLORS is all set for the launch of Season 3 of Khatron Ke Khiladi, their flagship show!! The show gets underway with a slight tilt in balance, this time with the gorgeous Priyanka Chopra at the helm of things with 13 bold and handsome hunks trying their best to survive 'tiguna terror' from 6th September, 2010 at 9 PM from Monday ' Thursday.
Talking on the occasion, Ashvini Yardi, Programming Head, COLORS tells TellyBuzz
And obviously, Karan Singh Grover gets popular wherever he goes. I guess his fans will love him when he is shown coming out of water; he really looks good.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th article

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10th article

Unveil The Curtains: Fear Factor Eliminations

03 September 2010 | 2:53pm
Unveil The Curtains: Fear Factor EliminationsColors, Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi x 3,shoots on a closure...
The biggest fright game on Colors' under the aegis Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi x 3 that is yet to go on air on 6th September; here's tellybuzz bringing you the exclusive eliminated contestants list.
As per our knowledge the shoot for the show was scheduled to take place for duration of 25 days but the latest buzz is that few of the contestants have packed their bags and have landed back in India.

A reliable source informs us that, "The eliminated contestants list consist of  Milind Soman, Cryus Broacha, Rahul Dev, Angad Bedi, Armann Ibrahim  the F1 racer and Karan Singh Grover." 

Our source also adds that, "Armann Ibrahim was forced to quit the show due to his prior scheduled car race and Madhura Naik who was last seen in Dil Mil Gaye will be seen as his stunt partner in the show. Also Karan Singh Grover is back in India but will be resuming shoot for his Star One's show Dil Mil Gayee post 8th September."

Also it seems that the sizzling and gorgeous host of the show Priyanka Chopra has stood by her words that this time the stunts and fear in the show would be 3 times difficult.

As our khabroo tells us that, "Due to rigorous stunt line ups on regular basis many of the celebrity contestants have fallen ill and injured themselves in the process; Karan Singh Grover and Dino Morea are still unwell."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Pooja Shenoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11th article

'The stunts are scary this season'- Karan Singh Grover

07 September 2010 | 2:08pm    
  'The stunts are scary this season'- Karan Singh GroverHandsome hunk of Star One popular show Dil Mil Gayye shares his experience on Colors' Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi x3'

The adventurous and sporty lad Karan Singh Grover, post his early elimination in Colors', Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi x3 in a jovial chit chat with tellybuzz'

How scary was Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi x3?
It was indeed scary, lot of hard stunts its both physically and mentally tough. And things would turn worse when we were expected to perform the stunts in 2 degree temperature, that too at night. Also I like insects but handling too much of them at the same time is not easy (smiles).

Looking at any particular stunt did your inner voice prompt you I don't want to perform this one?
Not really. The stunts were scary no doubt about it but, at the same time it was fun performing them. Though no layman including me would think of doing anything like that in his normal routine (smiles) but, as I'm quite sporty about such acts it was like an adventure trip for me. 

And how was the experience with the leading lady Priyanka Chopra?
It was nice she's good, very supportive and we all gelled along very well. According to me she is very good as a host and is doing a great job.
You are also suffering from some injuries could you tell us something about it?
Yup I have injured my knee and was even suffering from 103 degree temperature. Also my early persisting shoulder and back pain showed up again. But we had a physiotherapist on board so wasn't much of a problem.

And who flirted with her the most?
We all were in equal scores on that (smiles). And she is a sweetheart.

How well was the show organized?
It was quite organized and we shot at beautiful places. Also handling 13 contestants and their partners, in all 26 people is not an easy task. But from the time we landed in Brazil all things were in place for us. So, it was great.

To perform such stunts what is more necessary physical abilities or mental setup?
I think both are equally important while performing the stunts can't fall short of anything. A right balance between the two has to be stuck to complete the stunt.

As a layman do you think the show this time is going to be interesting to watch?
Yes, of course it is fascinating and from viewers point of view I think there is a perfect blend of everything they look out for in a reality show.

So did this reality show work as a break for you from your hectic fiction show?
Yes, it did, though I'm evicted now I was hoping for a longer break (smiles). And it is different in all respects so I have enjoyed myself thoroughly.

If you could name, one contestant who kept the atmosphere light on shoots?
Cyrus (smiles) continuously kept on talking, commenting so it was a pleasure working with him and I hope to work with him in future too.

Among the 12 contestants with whom did you share an amazing rapport?
All were very friendly with each other and quite supportive but among all I gelled on well with Rahul Bose he is a very intellectual person to talk with.

To the end what according to you lead to your early elimination?
See the show is not about my individual capabilities we have a companion with us so at the end it is about luck and co-ordination, I think that didn't work in my favor.

Finally some message for the members at india-forums?
India-forums are like a family to me. Thank you for all your support and love, I have even received plenty of get well soon mails thanks a lot for that  and I promise to keep you'll entertaining always.

Reporter & Author: Pooja Shenoy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12th article

The Priyanka factor

Dressed in her spandax catsuit, PC is thrilled to have taken over Akshay Kumar's daredevil legacy

Sonal Chawla

Posted On Tuesday, September 07, 2010 at 02:51:57 AM

It's hard to focus on the going-ons on the sets of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3 in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. The sun shines on the Copacabana beach, right outside the hotel. Dino Morea has gotten up early to do his daily run on the beach, weaving through half-clad sun worshippers.

Priyanka Chopra, this season's host, is no longer the girlie Bollywood diva in a frock. She's wearing a black spandax catsuit, with black boots, her hair tied away from the face that means business.
Chopra takes over Akshay Kumar as host of the daredevil show. Ironically, she was linked to the married actor at one time, making it no surprise that she hasn't called him for tips. Not that he has offered his congratulations.
Put up on the highest floors of the Rio Othon Palace hotel, the crew has a birds-eye view of the Copacabana beach. Shooting for the show in two shifts, Priyanka's surrounded by 13 hunks - ageing lothario Milind Soman, the poster boy of intellectual cinema Rahul Bose, funny man Cyrus Broach, a newly scrubbed up actor Shabbir Ahluwalia, TV heartthrob Karan Singh Grover, F1 racer Armaan Ebrahim, model Rahul Dev, squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, Rock On director Abhishek Kapoor, lithe dancer Terence Lewis and yet-to-come-of-age actor Manjot Singh (of Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!). Lest the contestants try romance to influence their host, mommie Chopra is around to keep an eye.
In the middle of this distraction starts the gruelling 6 am shoot at Bhering (where the Hollywood flick Incredible Hulk was shot) that continues till lunchtime. With enough adventure by way of stunts, the contestants choose Indian cuisine over Brazilian. Since the second schedule was starting only at 7 pm, the contestants lay down where ever they could.
If the contestants thought there was no place for a woman in this testosterone domain, they were put in place early on. Priyanka performed a helicopter stunt within stipulated time, which the contestants couldn't do.
"The boys felt very bad," she says smugly. "They were stunned and kept asking 'How is this possible'? Their egos were hurt because I did the stunt easily. I was shocked myself that they couldn't do it.
One would think they would start off small, but the first stunt involved all kinds of creepy crawlies. Locked in a rotating glass box filled with cockroaches, worms, the contestants had to unlock their way out.  While the insects were not harmful per say, they clung to the contestant's skin, leaving them scarred -- emotionally and physically.
While all the men started out in sporting spirits, by the second day, there were cold vibes between Milind and Dino over the morning's stunt. The youngest contestant, 18-year-old Manjot is the butt of everyone's joke. His partner is a Brazilian called Andressa and everyone calls out to him "Have you undressed her?" This camaraderie is short-lived however, as the stints get riskier and competition gets tougher.
On their first day off, everyone took the opportunity to catch up on rest and then later hit the beaches. Rahul Bose headed to Leblon mall with his stylist to get more clothes for the shoot, while the rest of the boys did as Brazilians did -- frolicked and swam on the beach. Priyanka quietly sneaked out at night to go visit the Christ Redeemer statue.

Contestants cat nap after lunch

Rapid fire
Having spent so much time with the contestants, we put Priyanka through a rapid-fire round.

' Best body?
All the boys have come completely trained and toned, but I think Manjot Sing has the best body (laughs).

' Best Hairstyle?
Karan Singh Grover keeps experimenting - he has twists and braids, etc.
Terence also experiments with his hair time and again. Rest of the boys are easy-going but Terence really spends time on his hair!

' Best lips?
Itne kareeb jaake dekha nahi hai maine (laughs)

' Best sense of humour?
(Long pause) Well, I am always taking their case, but I make Rahul (Bose) feel really bad that he has a very sad sense of humour. So now he makes an extra effort to crack me up. Of course Cyrus Broacha is hilarious. We are always laughing with him.

' Most quiet?
Ritwik Bhattacharya. He does what he has to do and goes back.

' Weird spirit of adventure?
Shabbir Ahluwalia. He'll do anything.

' Who would you like to be maroponed on a island with?
I think they would want to be with me! (laughs). I pick Milind Soman because he is a national level swimmer and will save us both. (laughs)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th article

It's hard to focus on the going-ons on the sets of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3 in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
The sun shines on the Copacabana beach, right outside the hotel. Dino Morea has gotten up early to do his daily run on the beach, weaving through half-clad sun worshippers.
Priyanka Chopra, this season's host, is no longer the girlie Bollywood diva in a frock. She's wearing a black spandax catsuit, with black boots, her hair tied away from the face that means business.
Chopra takes over Akshay Kumar as host of the daredevil show. Ironically, she was linked to the married actor at one time, making it no surprise that she hasn't called him for tips. Not that he has offered his congratulations.
Put up on the highest floors of the Rio Othon Palace hotel, the crew has a birds-eye view of the Copacabana beach. Shooting for the show in two shifts, Priyanka's surrounded by 13 hunks - ageing lothario Milind Soman, the poster boy of intellectual cinema Rahul Bose, funny man Cyrus Broach, a newly scrubbed up actor Shabbir Ahluwalia, TV heartthrob Karan Singh Grover, F1 racer Armaan Ebrahim, model Rahul Dev, squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, Rock On director Abhishek Kapoor, lithe dancer Terence Lewis and yet-to-come-of-age actor Manjot Singh (of Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!). Lest the contestants try romance to influence their host, mommie Chopra is around to keep an eye.
In the middle of this distraction starts the gruelling 6 am shoot at Bhering (where the Hollywood flick Incredible Hulk was shot) that continues till lunchtime. With enough adventure by way of stunts, the contestants choose Indian cuisine over Brazilian. Since the second schedule was starting only at 7 pm, the contestants lay down where ever they could.
If the contestants thought there was no place for a woman in this testosterone domain, they were put in place early on. Priyanka performed a helicopter stunt within stipulated time, which the contestants couldn't do.
"The boys felt very bad," she says smugly. "They were stunned and kept asking 'How is this possible'? Their egos were hurt because I did the stunt easily. I was shocked myself that they couldn't do it.
One would think they would start off small, but the first stunt involved all kinds of creepy crawlies. Locked in a rotating glass box filled with cockroaches, worms, the contestants had to unlock their way out. While the insects were not harmful per say, they clung to the contestant's skin, leaving them scarred -- emotionally and physically.
While all the men started out in sporting spirits, by the second day, there were cold vibes between Milind and Dino over the morning's stunt. The youngest contestant, 18-year-old Manjot is the butt of everyone's joke. His partner is a Brazilian called Andressa and everyone calls out to him "Have you undressed her?" This camaraderie is short-lived however, as the stints get riskier and competition gets tougher.
On their first day off, everyone took the opportunity to catch up on rest and then later hit the beaches. Rahul Bose headed to Leblon mall with his stylist to get more clothes for the shoot, while the rest of the boys did as Brazilians did -- frolicked and swam on the beach. Priyanka quietly sneaked out at night to go visit the Christ Redeemer statue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14th article

Khiladi Priyanka poses for Man's world
NDTV movies.com
Thursday, September 16, 2010 (New Delhi)

Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 host Priyanka Chopra has posed for the latest issue of Man's World in her new fearless, sexy avatar.

Hosting the third season of Khatron Ke Khiladi seems to have worked out very well for our braveheart. The actress, who has been overcoming obstacles and doing breathtaking stunts on the show, is a source of inspiration to all. A firm believer of SRK's favourite quote " Failure is not an Option", the actress told the magazine that she is loving her life right now. But she also wishes she did not have to grow up so soon.

Reminding us of her teenage years she says that she was very young when she won the coveted Miss World and she wishes she could relive her life again.The actress also talked about her experience in the industry and what lessons she has learnt over the years. She revealed secrets about her workout regime and her equation with contestant Karan Singh Grover.

Firmly established in Bollywood, the actress has now ventured towards the small screen and how! Her reality show Khatron ke Khiladi 3 has bested all its seasons as well as other shows like 10 Ka Dum, Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain and Sach Ka Saamna.
View from the Copacabana Othon Palace Hotel in Rio de Janeiro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
KSG pics @ KKK3 launch

KSG @ back๐Ÿ˜†

KSG enters

KSG n PC talks about KKK3

KSG
photoshoot after priyanka leaves

KSG TT interview n KKK3 coverage
KKK3 coverage while answering media
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyqvuJgKLyc[/YOUTUBE]
KSG interview
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVJTaOXQ2g&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
snaps while answering media

KSG n PC choice match funny
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQvJezfPh0[/YOUTUBE]
KSG
photoshoot pics for KKK3

KSG @ MUMBAI AIRPORT

VIDEO of KSG
@ MUMBAI AIRPORT ๐Ÿ˜leaving for BRAZIL along with his fellow contestants of KKK3 and the host PC
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQcM92D7LJ8[/YOUTUBE]
snaps of KSG at airport by me

his dimpled smile ๐Ÿ˜
PC tweets
priyankachopra
Sorry for disappearing ya guys!! It's been an insane few days!!Going to brazil tom for khatron ke khiladi so so much to do n so little time! 4:30 PM Aug 15th via Twitterrific

priyankachopra
Me in the aircraft before I take off for brazil!! Need your good wishes guys!! Khatron ke khiladi x3 starting now!! 12:19 AM Aug 17th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Wow this is the longest flight ever.. In transit from sao paulo to rio at the moment.. Been on this journey almost 24 hrs already.. 1:22 AM Aug 18th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
though the boys and I r fully enthusiastic despite of being totally shattered.were so totally kicked..rio here we come!! Watch out!! Hehe! 1:25 AM Aug 18th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Hey guys can't seem to post pictures!why?The view from my balcony is breathtaking..sitting with a cuppa coffee being thankful to be alive... 3:51 PM Aug 19th via Twitterrific

priyankachopra
Aaah finally! Ok so now I can show yall.. This is the view from my room.. Gorgeous Na? Hehe hehe!! 3:56 PM Aug 19th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Off to shoot.wow it's finally starting!!I'm soo excited about kkk!!It promises to be a rocking season cuz the boys r as competitive as ever! 4:06 PM Aug 19th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
My jet lag has been making me wake up super early! Had a wake up cal at 930 been up since 730 :( !in a way it's a good thing cuz i'm havin 1:31 PM Aug 20th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Breakfast at my balcony watching the waves from the 25th floor and listening to john legend ! This is the life!!! 3:00 PM Aug 20th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Shooting the first episode of khatron ke khiladi x3 today!! It's sooo hectic!Television is a completely new medium..but I'm a quick learner! 7:56 PM Aug 20th via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Hey guys..sorry my tweets r far apart but this sched is crazy..shooting episode two today and I have to say this show is super compeditive! 22 August 2010 16:21:12 via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
The boys behave like they r at war..and it's so much fun to handle them!!I'm dying to c who will get the title of khatron ke khiladi!!! 22 August 2010 16:23:11 via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Eliminations r the most surprising!It's awesome!I love rio 22 August 2010 16:31:06 via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Who do yall think r the top three contenders?The 13 boys are:milind soman,Cyrus broacha,abhishek kapoor,dino morea,shabbir ahluwalia, 22 August 2010 16:54:09 via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Karan Singh grover,manjot Singh,Terence lewis,armaan ebrahim, ritwik bhattacharya,rahul Bose,rahul dev and angad bedi!My khatron ke khiladi! 22 August 2010 16:57:11 via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
So who fo u think will win?? 22 August 2010 17:00:15 via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Finished episode 2!I hate eliminations..makes me so sad! about 22 hours ago via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
It's been a tough day but the boys were tougher!! May the best man win!! about 22 hours ago via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Sorry guys!!Can't give u details of the show!!Ull have to wait and find out soon! about 22 hours ago via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
except the boys egos nothing else!!! hahaha! about 20 hours ago via web

priyankachopra
early morning in rio... Beautiful Na..on my way to work..shooting episode 3 kkk today..hope the boys perform well.. about 9 hours ago via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Episode 3 shoot over!My boys r kiliiinnn it!!they r sooo compeditive it's awesome to watch!I'm so glad I did this show!May the best man win! about 3 hours ago via Twitterrific
DinoMorea9
Hey tweeps, how is everyone, the khiladis are rocking Brazil, having a blast here, literally.. Doing some crazy stunts and loving the action about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck
DinoMorea9
We have a tough contest this season, all fit and fearless guys. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck
priyankachopra
Right now im sittin in my balcony watching the stunning view from my room in rio about 1 hour ago via web
priyankachopra
so basically im listening to lovely jazz music and hearing the ocean waves and feeling lazy on my day off today..shud i step out for lunch?? about 1 hour ago via web

priyankachopra
Chillin on copacabbana beach with my Ma.. Aaaah! This is the life..thank god for one day off!! Soooo needed it!! about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific
DinoMorea9
Morning all, woke up to another stunning rio morning, hope all doing fine, getting a super tan here at least. Missing home now.hows Mumbai? about 1 hour ago via TweetDec
priyankachopra
It's six in the morning here in brazil and I'm on my way to work.1 hr drive with the radio blaring.1 of my favt things to do.music n wheels! about 1 hour ago via Twitterrific
DinoMorea9

Friday night in Rio is just unreal, a street called Lapaa, packed, an entire street, all dancing away and happy, celebration music, and /... about 5 hours ago via TweetDeck
DinoMorea9
Fantastic energy. No wonder everyones happy here. They live in the moment. about 5 hours ago via TweetDeck
Imangadbedi
In brazil...... KHATRON KE KHILADI IS ON FULL SWING......and this KHILADI is loving it!!!!! about 1 hour ago via web
Imangadbedi
Riot in RIO... rahul bose is mad... im madder.....and cyrus broacha is maddest!!!! about 1 hour ago via web
Imangadbedi WELL........now we have names...Rahul bose has just named me...S.O.B!!! SON OF BISH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! about 1 hour ago via web
Imangadbedi
The GODFATHER family also exists here..cyrus is TONY MONTANNA! ritwick is AMIGO! and me is...........FRANKIE!!! about 1 hour ago via web
Imangadbedi
13KHILADIS....... killing it in rio!!!! about 1 hour ago via web
DinoMorea9
Hey tweeps, just got back from another day of some awesome stunts, having a blast, literally. Very tiring though. Now for some rio time. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck
RahulBose1sunday in rio. thumping music on the beach. not a cloud in the sky. warm day, cold waves. fresh catch of the day for lunch. not too shabby. about 19 hours ago via web
RahulBose1
miles of beach in rio. seems like a holiday everyday-people on beach playing football, kadima, volleyball, running. lot of sporting culture. about 19 hours ago via web
RahulBose1
went and saw 'christo' the iconic 'christ-the redeemer' statue in rio. even more impressive than in the movies. will tweet pics on return. about 19 hours ago via web
RahulBose1
@priyankachopra trust shoot's going off well... about 16 hours ago via web in reply to priyankachopra
DinoMorea9
Hello again, for all wondering where i am, I am in Brazil, Rio. Just spent a super Sunday at the beach in ipanema.. about 14 hours ago via TweetDeck
DinoMorea9
Anyone heard the song " girl from ipanema" ? Well I heard a band playing it today, while there, simply superb. about 14 hours ago via TweetDeck
Imangadbedi
OBRIGADO!!!! MEANS THANK YOU!! loving it and living it up in RIO!!! about 13 hours ago via web
  Imangadbedi
@priyankachopra........and im at the airport!!! catch you later!!! asi darde nai...daraune aaaaaaa!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha about 13 hours ago via web in reply to priyankachopra
Imangadbedi
my OBSERVE AND ABSORB MOTTO........a big hit with the KHILADIS in brazil!!!! lalalalalalalalalal!!! about 13 hours ago via web
Imangadbedi
Our very own MR CYRUS is a very big............................VIRUS!!! CYRUS THE VIRUS OF LAUGHTER!!! never a dull moment around him!! about 13 hours ago via web
priyankachopra
Hey guys sorry I disappeared!! It's been crazy here in rio..so much work that I dunno weather I'm coming or going!!it's 6 in the mornin here about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Woke up on the wrong note completely.feeling so blah!A sense of nothingness.Why does it get so difficult that u wanna quit so bad..but can't about 1 hour ago via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
I just can't figure out this thing called life! It's almost like u do everything u can to be correct but sometimes u just don't get it!WTF?? about 1 hour ago via Twitterrific
priyankachopra
Thanx for all the TLC guys.. Muah!Anyway.. On my way to work..extra looooong day today..6 days to go before kkk3 starts!! Phew!! about 3 hours ago via Twitterrific
DinoMorea9

Hello tweeps, how is everyone. Still in rio, dying to get back home now. What am I missing in India?? Give me some news tweeps. about 11 hours ago via TweetDeck
DinoMorea9

Everyone plays football in rio, give them a ball and everyones happy, easy life. Saw a group of girls playing on the beach, brilliant skill. about 11 hours ago via TweetDeck
Imangadbedi

KHATRON KE KHILADI....EK HASINA AUR 13 KHILADI!!!!!! WATCH IT GUYS!! FIRST EPISODE IS ROCKING!!! 34 minutes ago via web
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
priyankachopra

hey hey guys.. sorry i disappeared.. been a crazy few days went.. to c christ the redeemer.. it was glorious.. wil post pix..whats up?? about 2 hours ago via web
priyankachopra
me at the redeemer....  about 1 hour ago via Yfrog

priyankachopra
At the beach at copacabanna..awesome 16 minutes ago via Yfrog

priyankachopra
On my way to work guys.. Woke up at five n went for a run along copacabanna .I'm gonna miss that when I leave but dying to get back home now about 1 hour ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
That's copacabbana!! At 5! Beautiful eh?? Sent from my NokiaE72  45 minutes ago via Yfrog

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
priyankachopra
Oh ma gawwwd!! Khatron ke khiladi 3 airs tonight @ 9pm on colours!! U guys gotta catch it n gimme ur feed back!need ur support u guys! about 2 hours ago via mobile web
  priyankachopra
I'm nervous yet so excited!! Kkk is packed with so much action n drama that yall will have soooo much fun!! I know I did! about 1 hour ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
An example of what's on store on kkk3..me n ANACONDA!! Sent from my nokia E72  about 1 hour ago via Yfrog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
priyankachopra

Hey guys I just said anaconda cuz that's what we'd named the snake on set! This is actually an albino Burmese python!45 kgs was it's weight! about 9 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra

The show airs 9pm india time on colours!! Pls lemme know what yall thought! about 9 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra

It's a first in my life!! My television debut.. But u guys r also like family so ur views r welcome!! Also lemme know who u put ur bets on.. about 9 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra

Make sure u carefully asses the boys cuz if u get the right answer...YOU NEVER KNOW..... about 8 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra

Haha!! I meant assess the boyz!!! about 8 hours ago via mobile web
RahulBose1

Back home to a pleasant surprise at the airport. Anjolie ela menon and riyaz komu's works displayed in the corridors. Fantastic! about 6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry
RahulBose1

http://twitpic.com/2lq2sx - The iconic 'christ the redeemer' statue,rio, with unredeemable oaf. about 6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

RahulBose1
   The view from my hotel room. Sunrise every morning. Copacabana beach. about 6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry
priyankachopra
Last two days of shoot in brazil!! Off to work! Down with fever n a cold!! Yeesh! Think I desperately need to disappear post this trip! about 5 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
Thank u for all ur amazing responses! For those who loved it there's a while lotta action n drama comin up!! about 3 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
And for all those who didn't care too much.. Stay tuned and u will change ure mind!! I promise! about 3 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
Khatron ke khiladi 3 is packed with so much masala and surprises this season that it even shocked me! YOU NEVER KNOW what happens... about 3 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
Kkk3 comes mon-Thursday 9pm!repeat is at 1130 pm same night and 1030 am the next dAy!! FYI!! Xoxo about 5 hours ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
Shooting d finale,the "maha takkar" between the boys 2day!It's tough competition between the boys!b ready 2 b shocked! May the best man win! about 1 hour ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
Finally the shoot of this season is over as it starts airing in india! about 1 hour ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
For those asking 16 episodes this season!! 4 per week! Monday thru Thursday!! about 1 hour ago via mobile web
priyankachopra
Ok guys time up!! Gotta go back n shoot!! I need to find out who will win khatron ke khiladi!! Dying to know now.. 23 minutes ago via mobile web

KSG with his partner of KKK3 Arti & Madhura naik, partner of Armaan

KSG in FF KKK 3 Music Video (uploaded by me)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAqEXnHvGgo[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜›KSG on the beach๐Ÿ˜ƒ
As loads of people coudn't find KSG in them so edited the pic๐Ÿ˜†HINT: lambi zulfon wala KSG๐Ÿ˜

KSG doing UNDER WATER stunt in KKK3 (uploaded by me)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQmCNNvr8O8[/YOUTUBE]

KSG ''THE DUDE OF INDIAN TELEVISION'' Unveiling the contestants of KKK 3 (uploaded by me)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeoPUuysFMQ[/YOUTUBE]
KSG on SBB 6th Sep KSG n Brazil rio Promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK8TsU7K33Q[/YOUTUBE] (uploaded by
dtfnetworks55 )
snaps by angeldmg16 & kajen14

KSG shooting for KKK3

KSG parts shown in various interviews
(credit goes to the uploaders)

KSG's latest hair style ๐Ÿ˜ต

1st Episode of KKK3
KSG did his stun
t well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (credit goes to snap uploaders)

videos uploaded by me more coming up in a while

KSG sneak peak in to Ice stunt of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5VWXsnvnvw[/YOUTUBE]

KSG in KKK3 upcoming stunts IBN coverage Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am40sfmIMHU[/YOUTUBE]

KSG in KKK3 upcoming stunts IBN uncut offscreen coverage Part 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RW4epbtJIU[/YOUTUBE]

KSG in KKK3 upcoming stunts IBN uncut offscreen coverage Part 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghqkWkkYnbs[/YOUTUBE]

KSG in KKK3 upcoming stunts IBN uncut offscreen coverage Part 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRnc-V9QJpQ[/YOUTUBE]

KSG in KKK3 upcoming stunts IBN uncut offscreen coverage Part 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM44un91h70[/YOUTUBE]
KSG IF interview sharing his experience of KKK3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqnRHlD1rQ[/YOUTUBE]
KSG having fun with contestants of KKK3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V132g-9l0E4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rushi_shonaksg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjana_anjani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
all the best ksg............
do win the show
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good,thnks,always give updates
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail

awww..loveeed ksg n his smyl........................all d vry bst 2 u ...................jeet ke aana aur nahi bhi toh koi baat nahi...........gv ur best which i m sure u gonna giv n tke cre f ur health............................lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u.........................thnx 4 d vdeo

Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Rushi Luv Ya๐Ÿค—
funkybratz thumbnail
thanks yaar...i use to login to twitter just to read PC tweets now i can get them here
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice
thanks for d video

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thanks alot for the info and the video =)
All the best Karan <3
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
thanks for the information rushi_shonaksg๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the info๐Ÿ˜Š
missing him sooooo much....