FF "TheUnWanted Feeling" UnChaaha Ahsas Updtd Pg 5

-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

FAN FICTION: "TheUnWanted ForbiDDen Feeling" "UnChahaa Ahsas"

Okay this is my first fan fic...... I ....got inspired by reading a few and thought it wouldn't be bad writing one of ma own as...... Im a lame a** and never imagined maself writing a fanfic but maneet inspired me too much

I will not be providing character sketches before hand my characters will be introduced as they will make entry in the story......

One common character will be MSK ofcourse. Geet isn't in ma fan fic included cuz she is indeed da fav character of da show and I cant imagine her in the lead I have sketched I mean da same geet character potrayed in the story of the actual drama. I have chosen a different name,,,,,,,,,,,,, Yeah you may consider drashti dhami as ma female lead cuz I saw her in many music videos and she can take up any role. I juz love deir sizzling chemistry on screen or you can imagine yourself if you want to be next to our yummilicious MSK ofcourse..........

Im very lazy I had dis story in mind I wish I cud have acted it wid maan it would have been a lot easier hahahahaha  cuz Im not that gud at writing so advance apologies for ma not so good writing skills I hope you enjoy it I juz wanted to share ............

The other main character is Adi.. Not the adi we see in the actual show but the Adi we have seen in his pix dat were posted on FB with cigratte in his mouth yes ma adi got da rough hot looks' As he is not only Maan's right hand in business only but also his best frnd so I gave him a sort of makeover to compliment maan's character'

I will also be providing the actors I chose as my characters so you may have fun imagining'

Colors used

Black for the story

Red character sketch

If some one could just let me know how to add stuff from my own computer cuz I want to upload music for ma characters which will make the reading a bit more exciting and fun imagining

This is the story about two people who are like a coin....... made up of the same material but have taken the material that made them up in a totally different manner so they are like the two opposite sides of a coin'. Sharing a.............. you need to read the story to know about what they share in common.................................One thing is common for sure both aren't ready to let anyone close and fall in love..............

PART 1

The scene starts off at the Khurana Mansion............

There is a dark room with wooden laminated floor.................. There is pin drop silence everywhere............... If you can hear something than its only the sound of someone breathing franticly..............The whole room contains juz one fully glassed window which is opened a lil bit from one side...............

It seemed like someone hadn't slept all night.............. and was in that room juz thinking and exercising doing rough sit ups, lying down on the floor being totally restless all night

Its time for the beginning of  new day its Dawn time the first.............. but the day was somewhat gloomy.............. Instead of the sun dark clouds had clustered up in the sky a heavy shower was expected.............. Thunder crashed through the dark sky and rain drops started crashing against the glass pane of the window.. The smell of rain and cool wind filled the room with its essence.

The whole weather must had brought some rest to that person's soul. He closed his eyes took a deep breath, thinking that today the weather is just da way he is feeling inside angry and shattered  and opened them..............

His eyes............... His eyes were like none of this world Beautiful, shiny, expressive brown with spiky eyelashes.............. He was gazing outside the window sitting on the floor uptight breathing franticly through  his lips.............. and his neat stubble was complimenting his stiff jaw line.............. His hard chest was heaving from his constant breaths and his perfectly carved biceps worth dying for where placed on wither side on the floor with his hands supporting his weight you could see the tension building up in his muscles.

Its Maan Singh Khurana..............The eldest son of the Khuranas, the son of Divya and Alok Khuarana.

Everytime Maan comes Juz imagine his Bg score used in Geet to make your reading a bit more exciting

(Alok khuarana will be introduced later when needed. He died a long time back. Divya Khuarana is Maans mother. She is from a very rich but traditional Rajisthani family. The marriage between Alokh and Divya was arranged.. Though she didn't go to any school and had her path shaala right from her own mother and daddi she is a very good and wise house wife and mother' Old school though. She is a very sweet loving and one of the most positive characters of the story. In my story she is the actor bhabi Maa from Ye rishta kya kehlata hai. For me no one else suited da role better' Maan is her only son and she loves him from the core of her heart' She would just do anything to make her son happy' As maan is a loner she is always very much worried about Maan's future and his where abouts' What irks her the most about him is the way he handles women' and his rough attitude)

Maan Singh Khuarana is a loner.............. Though there are many family members still he likes to be left alone in his own world of lonliness.... Women is what he hated the most...... He only pays respect to the women of his own family whom he can trust but not relate to that well...... The only one he relates to the most is his aunt........ His father's bro;s wife Savitri

(Savitri is the same who is playing, the dadi at the moment. Her husband died in a construction incident Savitri and Maan were the one who after the death of the Savitris huby took care of the business... Savitri is total opposite of divya she is educated and modern and knows the modern world around her' Divya and Savitri will have a lot of funny fights' They both love eachoda a lot and dun have da typical jathani devrani relation saas bahu saizish type nahi' She too loves maan alot and Savitri and divya always have funny fights as by whom of the two is Maan loved da most' Savitri has two children. A son and a daughter' Both will be introduced later' )

Back to the main scene.. Maan is in his usual workout outfit' There is anger and disbelief on his face' something must have happened what MSK doesn't like' And yes it is Shruti she is getting married............. He is furious and in pain'.

Till now I hope you like it there is a lot more to the story but I juz wanted to check out da response before I update further on the story'. As I mentioned earlier I ll keep on introducing my characters as the story proceeds cuz I like to keep the story exciting y not letting to know abt all the characters.......................................

That was end of part 1'.

Part 2 on Pg 2 updated

Do Comment'.

Edited by Sash_RuLz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
PART 2 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468107&TPN=2

PART 3 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468107&TPN=4

Edited by Sash_RuLz - 13 years ago
lody thumbnail
Woow realy nice plzz update soon and plzz pm
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
really good add me to ur pm list x
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lody

Woow realy nice plzz update soon and plzz pm

Oh thnx for the appreciation I wasnt expecting any......

I ll PM you as soon as I update

Thnx alot for the appreciation

Cheers Sid
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: keyama111

really good add me to ur pm list x

Thnx for the appreciation Keyama111

I ll try to update as soon as possile glad you liked it

Cheers

Sid
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats Amazing Dear
Loved it
pls continue soon

anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interestinG!!!!

coninue sooN!!!!!

add me to ur pm list!!!
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sireesha.

Thats Amazing Dear

Loved it
pls continue soon

Thank you
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
add me 2 the pm list plz.....