Saif And Priyanka In Siddharth Anands Next

laly thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Saif Ali Khan and Priyanka Chopra are set to be cast in Siddharth Anands' next film. The film will be produced and directed by Siddharth Anand and is rumoured to be a muture love story.

Sidhharth Anand has directed successful films like Salaam, Namaste, Ta Ra Rum Pum and Bachna Ae Haseeno while his Anjaana Anjaani featuring Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra is an eagerly awaited film.

This will be the first production from Siddharth Anand as his earlier films were produced by Yashraj Films while Anjaana Anjaani is produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.

Man he's the worst director ever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeah he is a crap director til now but it will be interesting to see how saif and priyanka is going to look together a fresh pair so lets see between this isnt stil confirmed its just a rumor til now. Sajid is producing the movie not siddharth i think.
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another rip-off. This guy has no originality 🥱 Even his star-cast is repetitive. RK frm BAH is repeated in AA n now PC from AA will be repeated in w/e next with Saif...n then Saif will be repeated... *yawn*
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I heard all his films were a rip of Hollywood films. Salam Namaste was a remake, and even BAH.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love Salaam namaste and BAH

can't wait to see saif-priyanka
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even if they were copies, I liked Salaam Namaste :P TRP was cute but that was just okay and BAH was alright too :)

I don't really care if his next movie is a copy or not...'cause which ones aren't these days? But it would be pretty cool to see PC and Saif in a movie together!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Saif and PC would look cute togather
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't like Siddharth Anand's movies much though! Unless he surprises me in AA.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An interesting pairing to watch.