Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for updates... sam ur right..pandi need make over. he looks like he borrowed clothes from Subramanipuram (movie)units only. that is 80's fashion.
and Pee Pee brothers crying too much.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hate MAhesh's future-in-laws. They are like totally greedy people. I swear they act like the groom is so rare and cannot be found anywhere else in the world. I just can't stand them. They have no money and act like they are so rich. i felt so bad for the whole family during yesterday's episode.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Why this chokku crying so much....ella appavukkum avanga daughter's mela paassam irukkum dhaan....adhukaga nadu rathiri la ellama oppari vaippanga? sam asusual kalakking....🀣🀣

Don't say that coz all Appas are not the same. Some are more emotional then the others. The thought of his daughter leaving his home after her marriage must have moved Chokku bhai's loving heart..πŸ˜•
Men are traditionally said to be less emotional and they normally never show unlike the women. By being emotional like this doesn't make them any less a man...Senior PP mama's family is so very closely knitted....and he has brought up his children well ...laced with abundance of love and care. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I take my hat off for PP mama for being such a honourable, loving and dedicated appa/purushan/brother..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishfan

I really hate MAhesh's future-in-laws. They are like totally greedy people. I swear they act like the groom is so rare and cannot be found anywhere else in the world. I just can't stand them. They have no money and act like they are so rich. i felt so bad for the whole family during yesterday's episode.

Yes they are such bullies and parasites...😑 and this PP family make it look like they are so
hard -up for the groom. That fellow doesn't even have a proper job and yet their demands for dowry is shocking. Imagine coming for the Muhurthal Kal ceremony and the PP family had to pay for their call-taxi. That Shanti is a real devil in disguise...Mahes is going to suffer under her when she discovers the fake chain........unless Mahes is not timid and is able to defend herself.
GOPI IS GOING TO BE IN A HOT SOUP......PANDI PURPOSELY GAVE THE FAKE CHAIN TO GOPI SO THAT HE (PANDI) WILL BE OFF THE HOOK.....!!😑😑😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Shree - Why does Sam collect Pandi's stuff??
Intha Mahaaaaa...Onnu yethanum norukkikitte irukka illatta Gopi athaan mele paythiyama irukken nnu penathi kitti thiriyara....vera Onnume panna maattalaa ???

I feel sorry for this girl Maha....she is so adamant in wanting to marry her Gopi attan but her hopes and dreams are going to be shattered if that crazy Pandi marries her. I feel she might think of taking her life rather than be his wife. I hope she just throws the thali off has its not done the proper way and go back home without doing any harm to herself. I hope that Pandi won't forcefully take the next step to consummate the marriage...poor Maha wud be shattered and her whole life will come crumbling down - knowing her she wud rather die than be his wife..πŸ˜•
In all our tamil movies/serials they will show them committing suicide if things go wrong. I just hate watching these scenes coz it makes me feel so nauseating - they shd stop showing such scenes as it would continue to catch the attention of youngsters who face failures in life. They shd instead show scenes which will motivate them to carry on living... as its not the end of the world..!!!😍
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for such awesome rocking updates!πŸ˜ƒ
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shree & Migan for all the wonderful updates... You gals Rock!

Aanalam intha Maha-vukku ithanai nakkal koodathu... Nethu Malar-ai parka rombavee paavamaa irunthathu.

Mahesu paadu thindattama poyidum pola irukkee?!!

Kadavule, peesama Kalyanam ethavathu kaaram solli ninuttalum (i know it's sad, but she will be safe!) paravayillai pola irukkee, intha selfish Karasev Aunty-oda attakasathai parthaa.
Edited by supree - 14 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On friday's episode I felt that Maha is simply crossing the lines. She keeps saying that Gopi Athan is her life and stuff yet she does not truly understand his heart. I mean he clearly has no feelings for her so why put this upon him. Guys i don't know about you guys but I like Malar. Especially today when she told Maha off that was good. I like her and feel that she is apt for Gopi. Maha on the other hand should back off. She is like all crazy about him. Gopi is like an addiction for Maha and the only way to cure it is to stay away from it. So Maha you must just leave him.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely updates..

Aiyo indha Maha koduma thaanga mudiyale.. Innam kalayaname mudiyale adhukkule ivalo koduma, Gopi, Is he spineless? Maha ve reject panna mudiyale okay very dedicated to his family and appa amma petcha thattatha nalla pulla nu sollalaam but andha Maha ve rendu poda koodava mudiyathu..

For God's sake someone make her understnd wht she is doing😑.
Gopi Athan venum kalayanam venum nu alayarthu ivanga and she is taunting😑 that paavam Malar
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the update.

This maha torture Thaanga mudiyala. Paavam malar.