RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
We start where Poonam tells everyone Neha's last wish.

Radha is angry. Abhi's mom asks Poonam when and where did Neha say all this. Poonam tells them that she did that on her deathbed. Abhi's mom says that what are we supposed to do. Everyone is stumped. Radha says that she is going to pack. Poonam asks her whether she is not going to respect Neha's last wish. Radha says that Neha did not have any such wish, had she had any, she would have told her mother. Radha goes away in anger. Poonam hands the child back to Abhi's mom and goes after Radha. Simran leaves.

Rashmi is trying Simran's phone but is not able to reach her. Rashmi tells Pranay that ever since Neha died, Simran is not herself. She is very sad inside. Rashmi is scared for Simran but Pranay tells her not to be scared. Simran will come to terms with the tragedy on her own. He tells Rashmi to go and stay with Simran for a few days to give her company.

Radha opens her cupboard, takes out Neha's photo and talks to it and bursts out crying. Poonam comes to console her.

Abhi's parents going to Abhi's house. They are worried for Radha and don't want her to go back to Nasik. Abhi's mom asks whether Abhi will agree to marry Simran. The father says that it is too soon but they must broach the subject. Sooner things are settled the better.

Radha says to Poonam that she could not do anything for Neha. Even though she was her daughter, she could not give her the mother's care. In fact Neha looked after her. She never complained that she did not get mother's love. Poonam tells Radha to rest. Radha continues to talk about her desire to give all the love to Neha's daughter that she could never give to Neha.

Enter Abhi's parents. They tell Radha that they are here to take her with them. They will not let her stay alone. Radha tells them that she now wants to stay only with Neha's memories. They tell her that her granddaughter is pining for her. And she must also fulfill Neha's last wish. Though Abhi and Simran are not in the mental state to accept the proposal, it is their job to bring them around. This way the daughter will get a full family. After all till when can they look after Neha's daughter.

Radha says that 'I never want to see Neha's daughter unhappy. I will give her all the happiness that she deserves.' Abhi's mom believes that Radha is in agreement with them and says that she will talk to Abhi and tell him her desire.

Abhi's mom and dad are sitting with him besides his daughter. His mom asks him whether he has give a thought to marrying Simran. His father tells him that he knows they are precipitating the whole matter but the child is small and needs a mother. He tells them that he does not want to marry. From now on he will be the child's mother and father. His parents tell him that if he marries Simran, they will be a full family. Both kids will have a home. Abhi says that this will be a compromise and he is not ready for compromising. This is something his heart does not agree to and he will not do anything against his heart.

Rashmi is telling Simran same things i.e. about respecting Neha's last wish. Simran refuses. Says that this will not be correct.

Radha is sitting on the bed remembering Poonam relating Neha's last wish and Abhi's father telling them how they will give the child to Simran after they get them to marry. She has a dangerous glint in her eyes. She gets up and pulls out the story she had been writing on Simran. She tells herself that this was not the story she was wanting to write. She did not know that Neha's death would be part of the story. She burns the story. Poonam comes in and tries to stop her burning the story. She tells her not to blame Simran for Neha's death. But Radha is adamant. She tells her that Neha may be dead, but she left all her grief with Radha and Radha is now burning the grief. She throws the entire book named 'Dr. Simran's biography' in the fire.

Radha goes to Abhi's house. Abhi welcomes her and goes to make coffee for her. His father wonders why she has come without her bags. After all they had invited her to stay with them. Just then Radha picks up the child, cuddles her and walks out of the house. They run after her. She enters the taxi and the taxi drives away. All three of them keep staring after it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay!!! It's so great that you made it Arti... we were missing ur update bad 😔

Radha was going crazy with grief... gosh.. how can u carry a baby away like that???... at the very least I hope she's stocked some milk and feeding bottles in her bag...!!!!
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree...i really hope the child is not harmed in anyway
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The story is cooking good.

Thanks,

Rifhat

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great Arti u could update.

Radha seems to have gone crazy again.

rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update arti!
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti, you are a life saver😳
essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are the best!!!!! Thanx for the update, ARti!
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am so very glad to see your update arti. thanks a lot. i hop and pray that nehas chjild is in safe arms.poorsimran - again in misery,.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks arti ...didnot expect to see u update