Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

420589 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I completely agree with dah Title!.. and sum bits dat i manged to read yeshh... conclusion: dmgs half way dwn its grave!....
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I have been saying this since ages now....The show and this forum both are totally jinxed
soon with KW leaving you can add one more exit to your list
The drama is just never ending... wonder how many more entries and exists are yet to be seen in this show ... 🤔
The irony of the title Dil Mil Gaye 🤓 Its more like break every heart that meets.

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigrl05

<font color="#ff3366">I think the viewers who enjoy are still watching and if one enjoys it then why complain? but if you dont enjoy, i also understand that but then why keep watching?</font>

Attachment to the show. It becomes a habit after watching it for 3 years. Also, the attachment to the characters and actors itself! Why is DMG STILL doing well? Because of the HUGE fan-following it has!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Yep. Yep. Completely agree with you....

Except you forgot Sue (remember Suvarna?!)
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agreed wiz yr post cvs hv messed dmg into saas bahu nwadays
-Nayab- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,
I'm a neutral DMG fan, I honestly don't care what happens in the show anymore, who ends up with who because the originality/freshness has gone outta the show... I'm not talking actors/actresses here or even couples just the storyline in general...
I get that the show has been on for 3 years and that sometimes storyline's may become repetitive because of that... Because it's been on so long the writers may struggle to show new scenes or at least old scenes with a new angle to them... I get it...
I've stuck with the show through thick and thin, through all the changes it faced... But I'm done with caring for DMG now... Whatever happens, happens...
I don't care who ends up with who... Just gives us a normal, concrete storyline! One that isn't constantly changing! Let Riddhima make up her mind so that all the characters involved in this triangle can move on!
Give us some GOOD, humourous comedy instead of this whole... thing with JP/Jiggy... They're both amazing actors... Especially Prasad Barve... Please realise that and utilize it... At least if we had some good comic relief in the show the whole thing with ArSh/SR would be more tolerable and I think everyone would actually enjoy the epi...
The one reason why DMG was always so different and "fresh" from all other shows was because no matter what happened it never became a typical Saas-Bahu rona dhona show... But now it has... I'm not saying a bit of drama is a bad thing, in fact, I think it's great... But does it have to be so generic... So predictable... So... Similar to the other shows that are on right now?
aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
a complete honest post 👏👏👏
but really loved the last lines 😊😊
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they have nothing left toshow us............they are fooling all fan groups......................everyone is getting fooled...........SR fans are in the hopes of SR reunion from one year and they arestill waiting.......

YUNA is alomost over........same case with AR.....and now ArSH......everyone here who are watching this show is just to getting fooled by CV.......they ahve no story left and creaticty is just out of reach for their mind...............
kashforlifex thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Yep. Yep. Completely agree with you....

Except you forgot Sue (remember Suvarna?!)

That's why! She was not important to the story at all... WHY did we have her?
kashforlifex thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Hi,

I'm a neutral DMG fan, I honestly don't care what happens in the show anymore, who ends up with who because the originality/freshness has gone outta the show... I'm not talking actors/actresses here or even couples just the storyline in general...
I get that the show has been on for 3 years and that sometimes storyline's may become repetitive because of that... Because it's been on so long the writers may struggle to show new scenes or at least old scenes with a new angle to them... I get it...
I've stuck with the show through thick and thin, through all the changes it faced... But I'm done with caring for DMG now... Whatever happens, happens...
I don't care who ends up with who... Just gives us a normal, concrete storyline! One that isn't constantly changing! Let Riddhima make up her mind so that all the characters involved in this triangle can move on!
Give us some GOOD, humourous comedy instead of this whole... thing with JP/Jiggy... They're both amazing actors... Especially Prasad Barve... Please realise that and utilize it... At least if we had some good comic relief in the show the whole thing with ArSh/SR would be more tolerable and I think everyone would actually enjoy the epi...
The one reason why DMG was always so different and "fresh" from all other shows was because no matter what happened it never became a typical Saas-Bahu rona dhona show... But now it has... I'm not saying a bit of drama is a bad thing, in fact, I think it's great... But does it have to be so generic... So predictable... So... Similar to the other shows that are on right now?

WOHOO! Sign the petition: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1482771 that I created 2 weeks ago!! :) We want "Dill Mill Gayye" to end! :D