Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

This show should have gone off air....uhh, 2.5 years back? All words to describe it post the initial 6 months of DMG would be an understatement.

great😃 you ve put it in a nutshell.this is what i was trying to say in paragraphs in my previous post😆
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

I have heard people saying that TRPs increased after KSG came back..Perhaps...But what difference does it make to the viewers..Surely, we have not invested money in the show...So why are we bothered with TRPs...We as viewers are interested in a good show, a good story...And to be very frank and with all due respect to KSG fans, the story hasn't moved an inch ever since KSG returned...DMG, which was suppose to be a show abt the docs of Sanjeevani was reduced to a melodramatic and boring saga after KSG returned...All other character lost importance and the Season 2 leads became Sidies and left one by one after KSG returned....His return, as I find, actually was a death knell to the show...The show lost its flavor...All forums have become war-zone and ppl are endlessly fighting over this AR-SR stuff....So now tell me guys, wouldn't it been better if the Season 2 had proceeded at its own pace with the new characters???

they were dependend on AR for trp from the first day of season2................
.............not to 4get sid playing a role of PIRATED armaan.................and since jan 2010 it was always ksg........since jenny entry fans started to expect that cvs wil bring back ksg also..........then rumour of his comeback(21 jan 2010...don't 4get this
then flash back of ksg in feb
then another rumour
and finaly his entry....................it was alwys ksg
Edited by devilseye99 - 14 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Devilseye....Again you are giving me the same old TRP crap...Don't u understand...I am a viewer...What will I do with TRPs if there is no good story??? I loved SR bcoz I found a new unique story in them...Not like usual lovey dovey girly romantic tales...But after KSG came back, the story became stagnant...It was always the same melodrama...And to reiterate myself, I am not interested in TRPs, bcoz thats not my business....
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Just end the show thats what i feel, i know many will not agree to me! Its just my POV! This show is a complete mess and plus seeing SA, our beloved Dr Riddhima now as Dr shilpa is so not my cup of tea and few will surely agree on this!
DMG is loosing its viewers slowly and slowly and with new shows lined up & shows like Geet and Odhani doing a fantastic job purely based on the story and Nupur back in MJHT, i dont know where will DMG stand in the race for Trps. Sometimes i think it wud have been better if AR didnt come back and some viewers like us i.e. Some AR Fans including me who had left watching DMG and had stopped expecting a thing frm the show wud have been busy with our lives with no interference frm DMG!
The makers of DMG made a complete mockery of the season 1 as well as season 2 actors and characters!😡They just kept on getting more and more characters in both the seasons and didnot give a happy end to any of the couples! Whether it was Rahul-Muski,Sid-Tam,Yuvi-Naina and Abhi-nikki, Atul-Anjie just disappeared frm Sanjeevani!
This show just works bec of the actors and not the storyline!😡
Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 14 years ago
..Chanakya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

@ Devilseye....Again you are giving me the same old TRP crap...Don't u understand...I am a viewer...What will I do with TRPs if there is no good story??? I loved SR bcoz I found a new unique story in them...Not like usual lovey dovey girly romantic tales...But after KSG came back, the story became stagnant...It was always the same melodrama...And to reiterate myself, I am not interested in TRPs, bcoz thats not my business....

u luved it but most of the viewers didn't and that trp(crap as per u) is the proof for that
..Chanakya... thumbnail
i think it will b btter if they revamp the show and for that they should also organise a poll that who should b retained and who should b kicked out........the actor who will get the lowest vote should b kicked out of the show without any question...........or u can hve jodi's in
that list and the jodi with lowest votes should
b phased out
Edited by devilseye99 - 14 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devilseye99

u luved it but most of the viewers didn't and that trp(crap as per u) is the proof for that

Thats because most ppl out here are crazy about some good looking actor...They are not interested in a good story...Those who are interested in story, will definitely agree with me....We are viewers..TRP or ratings are none of our business...I am saying this simple thing....There are many other serials like Uttaran, Balika vadhu etc..which have TRPs 5 times higher than DMG yet I don't watch them..Bcoz its a matter of interest....I watch a serial bcoz of a good story, interesting track...Not for any good looking actor/actress...So it doesn't make much difference to me which actor comes or goes.... The day I get bored with SR, I will say the same thing for them too...
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well, if TRPs weren't decent enough we wouldn't have Dill Mill Gayye! If the TRPs fell really, really low, Dill Mill Gayye would've gone off air a long time ago! If it was only the story that mattered, then trust me, there would've been no Season 2 at all! The story ended a long time ago! There would be no SR or AS. I think they would've ended it on a happy note with the union of AR :)
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its messy i agree but sumhow all these complications make it intense.....ya sum "suspense" needs to be revealed its hig time, too much dramatic irony but i guess dats d thing wid soaps.....things r rely jumbled up n entangled but its fine as long as its interesting they shudn't go too overboard i agree......but d overall story is great.......like d concept of second love which is d foundation of current dmg is beautiful n d actors r mindblowing......our awesome foursome n their deeply connected complicated lives......i think i love this dmg
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the viewers who enjoy are still watching and if one enjoys it then why complain? but if you dont enjoy, i also understand that but then why keep watching?