Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: loveangle_4ever

ok first of I'mm a little confused. DMG changed directors right? and Nissar was the first director? Nissar as in Geet's director?

and secondly dude i have nothing to say u just penned down every single thing i have in my mind and had wanted to post ever since I joined this site. the story seems to b turning bu**s*** FOR GOD'S SAKE THE NAME OF THE SHOW IS DIL MIL GAYE and not even one heart have met yet.no offence to any siddhima fans but ithink they might even mes up siddhima AND arsh somehow as not even one couple met yet in the show.
<div></div>

Yup, that's right. Nissar left the show and now he's directing Geet. He's a fabulous director and as long as he was there, the show was running fine. Now look, Geet is doing marvellous and Nissar is the director of the number 1 show!!

Thanks :) Yeah, I know. I won't be surprised if in the end, SR and AS don't even end up together. I guess it'll never be 'Dill Mill Gayye'.
kashforlifex thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritz.j

U R AMAZING!!!
i cant find a reason to not agree wid u!!
Everything u wrote was true and perfect!

DMG which was once the most popular show has gone down the drain!! from a youth show, it has now become a family drama!
even if they try to bring the fun element in, they just bore us!
i am just watching the show for ARSH!

anyways amazing post :))

Thank You :) Yup, I guess most people are still just attached because of their favourite actor in Dill Mill Gayye.
kashforlifex thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Genius-

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Longpost.it shows that you never missed DMG even when ur favourites were not there.👏

i ve visited almost all the forums and believe me this is the commoncomplaints of almost all the 1 year old serials.the essence of the show is lost not only cos of the change in actors but also due to change in writers,directors.we too grow and we change.sometimes we hate the same things which we loved in our childhood.likewise all the things which you said are part of any long running serials.when we see it just as an entertainment show we can enjoy😊

even there are many super hit movies with a storyline of stupidity but they were successful cos we see those movies as only movies and laugh along with them😃

hope i didnt confuse u with my random points

DMG was good only for the first 5 months and if it was ended at that moment it would ve been another ristha.com

people are ready to see any stupid story line to see their favourites back.thats why DMG survived to this level and to me even there is no sense in the memory losstrack.there was no flow in story line but people accepted them cos its their favourites.as lons as it entertain us no complaints.only a few like u can come up with such posts even when our favourites are there

lastly,you might find as many as bloopersand stupidity now but when the show endswe will v only the good memories and even you will not remember this post.we might move on to another show and the cycle continues😆

hope i didnt bore u
</font>

Yup, all the shows lose their essence within around a year or so. I know it's a common problem but instead of REPEATING it with every show at least they can keep the characters constant? But yeah, I totally agree change is the only constant thing in life :) I guess when a show runs for longer than a year the viewer gets a bit too attached to it, to the characters, tunes and everything around them just sort of reminds them of the show. If shows ended earlier, then we wouldn't get TOO attached and we would have an enjoyable experience. They should make shows like the ones on Star World! With seasons, so that the viewers don't get EXTREMELY attached that they start fighting over things like who should be with who in the programme.

Totally agree, DMG is still only airing because of the HUGE fan following of all the actors. As far as the "story" is concerned. HAHA i don't see it anywhere! Yup, I probably won't even remember I created such a huge post but good memories of the show will always remain with me :)
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
bt arman used to do street fight 4 ridhima came into his life aft ridhima came iyo his life he stopped it & now he again started it bt at the same time do his work. arman is very responsible towards his work. except this i agree with rest of ur points. bt i find it very good that shilpa didnot come to know abt AR or otherwise she would hav seen arman with sympathy which sid & ridhima is doing it will help arman & shilpa to come closer.
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashforlifex

Yup, all the shows lose their essence within around a year or so. I know it's a common problem but instead of REPEATING it with every show at least they can keep the characters constant? But yeah, I totally agree change is the only constant thing in life :) I guess when a show runs for longer than a year the viewer gets a bit too attached to it, to the characters, tunes and everything around them just sort of reminds them of the show. If shows ended earlier, then we wouldn't get TOO attached and we would have an enjoyable experience. They should make shows like the ones on Star World! With seasons, so that the viewers don't get EXTREMELY attached that they start fighting over things like who should be with who in the programme.

Totally agree, DMG is still only airing because of the HUGE fan following of all the actors. As far as the "story" is concerned. HAHA i don't see it anywhere! Yup, I probably won't even remember I created such a huge post but good memories of the show will always remain with me :)

you are right but thats how indian show runs.DMG doesnt ve enough TRPS so definitely the show is running only on popular demand.to be frank the writers are not even given any oppurtunity to continue with the characters they created.this show would ve remained as a story of 5 interns if people didnt pressurise for more Armaan Riddhima.when KSG left for a few months for JDJ and the story concentrated on other interns. people opposed the so called old gang and called them fillers.If DMG is like this then people in this forum played a major role.so we shoukd not blame only CVs.
even in geet people are blushing with the running chasin romance siding the fact that she is pregnant.definitely after a year people will take this pt to say that it had no logic .this post is not to hurt anyone
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Genius-

you are right but thats how indian show runs.DMG doesnt ve enough TRPS so definitely the show is running only on popular demand.to be frank the writers are not even given any oppurtunity to continue with the characters they created.this show would ve remained as a story of 5 interns if people didnt pressurise for more Armaan Riddhima.when KSG left for a few months for JDJ and the story concentrated on other interns. people opposed the so called old gang and called them fillers.If DMG is like this then people in this forum played a major role.so we shoukd not blame only CVs.

even in geet people are blushing with the running chasin romance siding the fact that she is pregnant.definitely after a year people will take this pt to say that it had no logic .this post is not to hurt anyone

Can't agree more!!! If DMG looks like a limbless body, then its the Viewers who hacked off the limbs..Did the CV get an opportunity to form a good story?? The answer is no. They had always been under tremendous pressure to bring back old characters...The Season 2 was messed up mainly because of this...These unplanned 'comebacks' destroyed the show...Now we just have a bunch of popular actors, but no Script...

When u point a finger at others, in the process, u actually point three on your own!!!

Edited by RehanSinha_XR - 14 years ago
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR[/QUOTE

Can't agree more!!! If DMG looks like a limbless body, then its the Viewers who hacked off the limbs..Did the CV get an opportunity to form a good story?? The answer is no. They had always been under tremendous pressure to bring back old characters...The Season 2 was messed up mainly because of this...These unplanned 'comebacks' destroyed the show...Now we just have a bunch of popular actors, but no Script...

When u point a finger at others, in the process, u actually point three on your own!!!

thanks.its true😃cos DMG runs on starone which has limitd accessibility they tend to listen to this forum and writers are restricted in their job to show what people like rather than what they like
Edited by -Genius- - 14 years ago
missy22 thumbnail
It's been decades [exaggeration :)] since I've posted anything on this forum. But I just had to now.

First off, THANK YOU. You've taken the time, effort and trouble to analyze, interpret and also fill in the blanks, for many of us who have been well.. errrmmm... blank I suppose. I am going to be upfront and say I lost interest in the show that used to give me sleepless nights after Shilpa quit and I had little clue of what happened in the last two years. [I did peep in now and then, but nothing held my attention like it did before] And when I heard she was coming back, I came back.

Truthfully, if I had watched what you watched I'd have been sick to my stomach with this show. BUT because I didn't, I'm actually liking this avatar. And some part of me likes Armaan and Shilpa more than Armaan and Riddhima [aka Shilpa]. I think it's the 2 year gap I took from the show. And plus I think Shilpa gets Shilpa more than she got Riddhima. I may be completely off base according to a lot of people. It's also quite a treat to watch love blossoming between Sid and Ridz. Armaan and Shilpa don't necessarily need to be in love to be treat to watch. Whatever Karan and Shilpa are made to do, they do effortlessly and hence it's visually beautiful.

To sum it up, I'm glad i gave up on DMG, because if I hadn't, I would have probably been a sailor in your boat. :D Once again, thank you for giving us this elaborate post. It was much needed for those headless chickens running around [aka - me] trying to figure why things are the way they are. Much appreciate it.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have heard people saying that TRPs increased after KSG came back..Perhaps...But what difference does it make to the viewers..Surely, we have not invested money in the show...So why are we bothered with TRPs...We as viewers are interested in a good show, a good story...And to be very frank and with all due respect to KSG fans, the story hasn't moved an inch ever since KSG returned...DMG, which was suppose to be a show abt the docs of Sanjeevani was reduced to a melodramatic and boring saga after KSG returned...All other character lost importance and the Season 2 leads became Sidies and left one by one after KSG returned....His return, as I find, actually was a death knell to the show...The show lost its flavor...All forums have become war-zone and ppl are endlessly fighting over this AR-SR stuff....So now tell me guys, wouldn't it been better if the Season 2 had proceeded at its own pace with the new characters???
Edited by RehanSinha_XR - 14 years ago
403365 thumbnail
This show should have gone off air....uhh, 2.5 years back? All words to describe it post the initial 6 months of DMG would be an understatement.