Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

I'll just some up your post in one line:-
Dill Mill Gayye that was once an amazing, fun to watch show has become totally bull sh**.. ! :) And the CVs STILL don't seem to realize this and continue with more and more cra*.. !

Ending the show seems like the BEST option to me.. ! I'm sure the audience agrees.. ! :P

Absolutely. END THIS SHOW NOW.
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
holy crap!!! wat a wonderfulllllllllllll post.. u have laid out every point so well.. yes, no doubt.. DMG isn't DMG anymore...there is more "entertainment" on the forum that in the show.. yes, all of us interpret things wayyy too much only to win an argument or satisfy our wants... we are all on the same boat, more or less..... DMG is definitely not wat it used to be and it SUX to see such a WONDERFUL show go down the drain and create soooo many "enemies" amongst its fans.... divide and rule is definitely not working for DMG cuz if it did work then it would be on top today.. MJHT made a mistake and within months corrected it.. when will DMG learn its lesson?
viewers are coming and goin each day... the story seems to be copied and pasted either from hollywood/bollywood movies or the earlier episodes of the show.. nothing makes sense anymore...seems like everyone is in a rush...
i agree with u.... they need to end it and start all over again..or do something DRASTIC to gain its viewers back. by separating AR/SR/ARSH fans, DMG is suffering the most.. imagine how well the show would do if all these fan groups came together and watched DMG on tv, instead of getting a glimpse of their favorite couple on youtube...
anywayz, lets see...but simply AMAZING POST!! πŸ‘
ritz.j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U R AMAZING!!!
i cant find a reason to not agree wid u!!
Everything u wrote was true and perfect!

DMG which was once the most popular show has gone down the drain!! from a youth show, it has now become a family drama!
even if they try to bring the fun element in, they just bore us!
i am just watching the show for ARSH!

anyways amazing post :))
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aww shieett :|
beautiful summarization of this f*cked showπŸ˜†πŸ‘
the people that quit for a bit got alittle recapπŸ˜‰
my conclusion would be to just shut down the show for a bit until CVs come to a final conclusion about the couples and the characters.
then they return and execute the 'perfect' ending and FINALLY end the showπŸ˜ƒ
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my FINALLY!!!!

Someone who pretty much read my mind about this show. I agreed with everything you said and I mean everything. I read all of your post lol (I really had nothing else to do)! (: DMG has become one slobbering mess. It used to be so much fun. I would watch it everyday because it would lighten my day up. Now it just bothers me. The only thing managing to keep me somewhat attached to this show (and that to by not a particularly thick thread) is the ArSh jodi. They just make me smile and I could probably never hate Armaan. SO all in all I loved this post and thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

:D

-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok first of I'mm a little confused. DMG changed directors right? and Nissar was the first director? Nissar as in Geet's director?

and secondly dude i have nothing to say u just penned down every single thing i have in my mind and had wanted to post ever since I joined this site. the story seems to b turning bu**s*** FOR GOD'S SAKE THE NAME OF THE SHOW IS DIL MIL GAYE and not even one heart have met yet.no offence to any siddhima fans but ithink they might even mes up siddhima AND arsh somehow as not even one couple met yet in the show.
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very neutral and unbiased summary!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for clearing up my confusing as you know my Dmg background. I feel ashamed at how cvs played with Arians dedication to the show since I haven't given my 2 years to them although I'm an AR fan but my case is different! But amazing post :)
Edited by AR-ArSh - 14 years ago
khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think CVs shuld read it twice or thrice.... so they can better create some magic again...
lifesucks123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HELL YES! IT IS BORING NOW THEY NEED TO END IT WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM AS TO WATCH FOR ALL THIS STUPID CRAP.