.sireesha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Amazing........................

pls continue soooooooooon😊
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey honey,😊

u've granted my wish.... awwww... maan and geet in one room and one bed.. how cute..!!!!! thanks sweety... πŸ˜›

i loved this line, i guess i missed it in the last update: "you don't invite residents of the house in; you only invite guests in"...

l
ovely lovely update... omg !!!

and hey tomo is ur b'day, advance happy birthday sweetheart...!!!! πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... have a wonderful b'day and many many many happy returns of the day..!!!

i've been reading ur FF and commenting it, so i guess my gift to you is secured.... πŸ˜‰...!!!

i also loved the last part : 
He had eventually come to bed; she was glad that he had gotten the hint (she hadn't wanted to say anything just to see if he considered this home or not) that this was his home, his room, his bed and his Geet.

this is just so amazing. completely in love with ur FF and i cannot wait to read more. but i guess u are free to take a chutti... πŸ˜†,.... on ur b'day..!!!

i felt bad for maan when i read these lines: Maan started to cry silently, he wasn't exactly sure where Geet was and he didn't want her to see him in this state. That figure of the father should have never been erased he thought cause he was alive.

hold on i did not cry and well, i rarely get that emotional!!! πŸ˜† anyways coming back to the point, i guess maan relived his daughters 18 years in those couple of minutes. it was nice. i liked how he resisted the temptation to read her note. that's so cute. and yes, the figure should not have been erased but geeta did not know anything abt her father, but i guess when she would know, she would definetely include it there...!!!! 😳...

gosh, every update just keeps getting better and better... too bad u just  update once a day...!!!πŸ˜‰

Soumya

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb!
awwww!!!......maan and geet slept together!......soooo cute and even geet was glad that he considered this home his!=)
i hope they will make right decision this time!
happy birthday in advance!.....and u can definitely have chutti for tomorrow!....=)
continue soon!
Ayesha_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You've robbed me of words to express how perfect this update was.

It's evident that Maan has changed so much in the last 18 years with his little emotional outbursts πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
It really is heart-warming, especially in these parts:

The third door he opened had Maan once again in an emotional state.

One picture in particular caught his eye, it was a drawing of a family, her family in particular, a Mother and a child holding hands. If you didn't look any closer you wouldn't have noticed the figure of the father that had been drawn and then erased, however the eraser had not been completely successful in doing its job. He wondered why she had erased the father from the picture. Maan started to cry silently, he wasn't exactly sure where Geet was and he didn't want her to see him in this state. That figure of the father should have never been erased he thought cause he was alive.

I also adore the way Geet, despite the distance and years feels so strongly about Maan (well...how could she not πŸ˜‰ ) ! It's beyond sweet how they both consider the apartment as their HOME 😳 πŸ˜ƒ And the parting line here just put the cherry on top of the icing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She smiled taking the sight of the man who lay next to her, he looked so calm, she could see a small smile on his face. He had eventually come to bed; she was glad that he had gotten the hint (she hadn't wanted to say anything just to see if he considered this home or not) that this was his home, his room, his bed and his Geet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW πŸ˜ƒ  Have an amazing day!
And....Thanks for the P.M. and update asap πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ayesha_MSK - 13 years ago
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u for the update n the pm... HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ wish u all the best... may GOD   bless u w/ everything...πŸ€—
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update!! Aww maan in geeta's room was really touchy...wow they shared the same room and same bed...loved it...can't wait for the next part. Do cont.soon and Happy Birthday Dear!! Edited by kooliio - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing update.. luved the emotional maan in geeta'room.. getting more curious to knw abt the past.. do continue soon
uzmam1 thumbnail
πŸ˜›Hey Polki!!

great update!!  thanks πŸ˜›

keep up the good work!!  lots of love to you on your birthday  NYC girl .... all the way from the UK!!!!

xxx  Uzma
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

when i first read this.....i kept putting it off cos i didnt want to endure the pain of seeing maaneet separated...but today wen i cudnt get enuf of them i decided to sit down n read the whole thing.............and finally i read it............n im alreadyyyyyy in luv with it

haiiiiiiiii *sighs*

cnt wait for moreeee

plzz plzz plzzz with a special cherry on the top add moi to ur pm list!!!!

Thanksssssssssss

=}
Thumari_Mahi thumbnail

Polki .. mein kya kahun thujh se? Huh? U tell me? Cuz I don't have any words!

Aww ... Maan got soo emotional in Geeta's room   
And he was finally seeing Geet sleeping after 18 years!
I especially adore this part: she was glad that he had gotten the hint (she hadn't wanted to say anything just to see if he considered this home or not) that this was his home, his room, his bed and his Geet. This part was soo sweet!   
Aur yeh kya? No spoiler? Ooooo girl ... U really wanna get beaten up by me don't you?
well since it's your bday tomorrow .. i wont hit you but the day you come back ..
i have a surprise waiting for u   ...
and I don't think I'll be online tomorrow .. so i'm going to wish you happy bday today   
and you showed your hubby my post? oo what did jeeju say?   
yes! me and soumya will definetly figure out your name  
Anyways, cant wait for the next update jaanii! and this one better be a super MAHAA update!  πŸ˜†

-Mahi